SRMJEEE Application Form 2021 will be released by the SRM University tentatively in the month of October 2021. Candidates can apply for SRMJEEE both in an online and offline mode. Make sure that only the eligible students can participate in the SRM 2021 exam. So before filling the form, check the eligibility requirement. Candidates can fill the SRMJEEE Online Form 2021 by visiting the official site. However, the link will be provided at the time of the event. Offline SRM form can be filled in two ways i.e collect the form from campus and pay the application fee through DD and one can also get the form from the SRM listed post office. The list of the post offices is provided in the article below.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
For the Online SRM Unversity Application Form 2021, candidates must have the valid email id and mobile no. because verification link will be sent in email id and mobile no. The last date of submission differs for the online and offline forms. Usually, the offline form date gets over early in comparison to the online date. While filling the form, candidates have to enter the three exam cities as per their preference. Thus accordingly the candidates will get the exam centre as per the preference.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2021- Important Dates
Candidates who are willing to fill the form of SRMJEEE 2021 will have to be aware of the important dates. Since the official notification is not out for the session 2021, tentative dates are given for the general reference. Check the important dates of SRMJEEE 2021 here:
|Starting date of SRMJEEE 2021 application form||October 2020|
|Last date for receipt of the OMR application form||February 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||March 2021|
|Correction window availability||April 2021|
|Slot booking date||April 2021|
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Not all students can participate in the SRMJEEE 2021 process. SRM University has set forth some guidelines regarding the eligibility requirement for the exam. Thus those who fulfill the eligibility requirement will only be able to participate in the SRMJEEE 2021. Check the criteria as mentioned below.
- Nationality: Must be an Indian. Apart from that, candidates with Non-Resident Indian (NRI) card, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card, and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card can also apply as International candidates.
- Age Factor: Any candidate must have a minimum age of 16 as of 31 July 2020. Apart from that candidates should not have been born before 1st July 2000
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Boards, or any other government recognized board Or NIOS. Candidates who have passes the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or any International School can apply.
- Qualifying Subjects: For B.Tech: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. For B.Pharma: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English. Candidates who have passes with A-Level Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Botany and Zoology from any International School can apply for B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, and Genetic Engineering.
- Qualifying Marks: Check the list as per the campuses. Kattankulathur – 60%, Ramapuram – 50%, Vadapalani – 50%, Ghaziabad – 50%, Amaravati – 75%, Sonepat – 50%.
Documents Required To Fill SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must be well prepared with the documents before filling the SRMJEEE Application Form. The list of important documents required are listed below:
- Valid Email Id and Mobile No.
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th Class Marksheet
- Class 12th Class Marksheet (If passed)
- Scanned copies of your Coloured Photograph & Signature
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Others – Details of Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
How To Fill The SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form?
There are two ways on which the candidates can apply for SRMJEEE 2021. Those two modes of application are:
- Apply Online with e-payment
- Apply With Demand Draft i.e Offline SRMJEE Form
Lets check the each mode separately.
Apply Online With e-payment
- SRMJEEE Registration 2021 – Candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official site of the SRMJEEE. Enter the details asked for the SRMJEEE registration such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Sate, Courses and Password (Password is set as per the choice of the candidates.)
- Verify the Email: A verification code will be sent to the registered candidates in their registered email id. Candidates have to verify the email in order to move further in the process. Thus after this candidates have to login into account with the help of application no. and password.
- Fill The Online Application Form– Now candidates have to fill the online form with the correct credentials. The details asked in the form is regarding personal details, qualification detail, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee: Candidates have to make the payment as per the courses applied i.e Rs 1100 (non-refundable). One can pay the fee in an online mode through the debit card/credit card/net banking/mobile/cash card payments/Wallet/Paytm/UPI. The offline payment can be done via a Demand Draft of rupees 1100 in the name of SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- Upload Photo and Signature: With the given specification, candidates have to upload the photo and signature.
Online with Demand Draft i.e Offline SRMJEE Form
The Application form will be machine processed in which candidates have to fill the information in a handwritten. They have to be extra careful while filling the form so that there should not be a spelling mistake. Use the black or blue pen to fill the form. Once the information is filled, it can not be changed in the later stage so enter the correct credentials. Students are advised to keep the photocopy of the SRM Offline Application Form for the reference.
How To get the SRMJEE offline form?
- Demand Draft: Candidates who choose to submit the form in offline mode have to make the application fee payment through Demand Draft (DD). Application to be filled online by visiting https://applications.srmist.edu.in and the same can be downloaded and sent to the SRM University with the DD for Rs.`1100/- drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Pay the fee before the last date. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
- Post Office: Candidates can also obtain the application form from the post offices of their nearby area by paying the fee of Rs 1100. Candidates who wish to access, fill and submit the application form of SRMJEEE 2020 in offline mode. They can collect the same from the institute by paying the requisite application fee. Check: Post Office List Here
Admissions Helpline: 044 – 27455510, 47437500
E-mail: [email protected]
SRMJEEE Application Fee 2021
The payment of the application fee can be done both in an online and offline mode as per the selection of the mode of the application form. Those who opt for the online form must pay the application fee online through the debit card/credit card/net banking/mobile/cash card payments/Wallet/Paytm/UPI. The offline mode of application payment can be done through DD in favor of the SRM University as mentioned above.
|Application Form Mode||Fees|
|Online Application||Rs 1100/-|
|Offline Application||Rs 1100/-|
SRMJEEE Exam Centres 2021
Candidates must have the knowledge about the exam centres of the SRMJEEE 2021. This is because while filling the form, candidates have to enter the 3 cities as per their preference for the exam centre. So the candidates must check the list of the exam cities provided by the SRM university across the nation. Accordingly, candidates have to select the SRMJEEE Exam cities from the given options.
SRMJEEE Application Form Correction 2021
The concerned authority will look at the matter of the application form correction window. Earlier there was no correction facility so candidates had to fill the form in one take. But since last year the candidates are getting the opportunity to make the correction in the application form. It may tentatively come out in the month of April 2021. Candidates have to log in to their accounts and make the required changes.