SRMJEEE Application 2019: The SRMJEEE 2019 application form is available for all candidates from 27th October 2018. The SRMJEEE application 2019 has to be filled and submitted before the last date. The SRMJEE Application dates 2019 have been given in this article. Candidates can check the SRMJEEE application form filling steps have been explained. The SRM university releases the application form in both online and offline mode. The SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Details has also been given for all the candidates.
The Application Forms for SRMJEE for 2019 has been released from 27th October 2019. Click Here for the Application Form.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
Important SRMJEEE application dates 2019
The application form filling is one of the most important events in any entrance examination. Candidates must note the application releasing dates to submit the form within the prescribed time. Applicants can check the SRMJEEE application 2019 dates tabulated below:
|Availability of SRMJEEE Application Form 2019||27th October 2018|
|Last date to submit Online Application Form||31st March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form (For Remote States)||1st week of March 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam||15th to 25th April 2019|
About SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
- Aspirants who wish to take the SRM joint entrance Examination have to first register on the official website.
- The SRMJEEE application form 2019 releases in both online and offline mode and the deadline to submit through both the modes will be different.
- Candidates have to pay the SRMJEEE 2019 application fee of Rs. 1,100 either through e-payment gateways or through unique Voucher Code.
- All information provided by the SRM applicant must be valid as incorrect information will lead to rejection of the candidature.
Steps to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2019
Candidates can follow the steps given below to easily fill the form of SRMJEEE 2019.
- Registration – Go to the official website of SRM University. Register by entering details like name, email id, phone number and set a password. Select the city and state. A verification mail will be sent to the email ID used for registration. The candidate has to click on the verification link to activate the account and complete the registration process.
- Filling up the Application Form – Login and fill up the SRMJEEE Application 2019 with required personal and academic details. Information about exam center preferences, exam city also have to be provided.
- Uploading of documents – Upload the scanned images of 10th Mark sheet, Photograph, signature and Aadhaar card in the correct specifications.
- Submit Application Form – review the details entered and submit the application form and click on the declaration that all information provided is correct.
- Make payment – pay the SRMJEEE 2019 application fee of Rs. 1,100 either through e-payment gateways or through unique Voucher Code.
SRMJEEE Application fee 2019
Candidates must not forget to pay the SRMJEEE application fee 2019 which is Rs. 1,100. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through credit card, debit card, net banking. The fee can also be paid through demand draft.
Are you Eligible for SRMJEEE 2019?
You must make sure that you have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. If in case candidates will the application form, appear for the exam and are found ineligible, their candidature will be canceled. Checked the SRMJEEE 2019 eligibility criteria here.
- Candidates must be born between 1st July 1998 to July 1st, 2003.
- Indian nationals or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India will be eligible for SRMJEEE 2019.
- For SRM Kattankulathar campus, candidates must have secured 60% aggregate marks in PCM, while for Ramapur, Sonepat, Vadapalani, and Ghaziabad (NCR) campuses, the candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCM. For SRM Amaravati campus, the candidates must have secured 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam in PCM.
- Candidate should have qualified 10+2with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects or International Baccalaureate A- Level with Physics and Chemistry as major subjects in any International schools within India.
- For candidates applying to B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering, he/she should have qualified 10+2 in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or biotechnology or biology. Candidates who have not studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in class 11th and 12th will be eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes. Or International Baccalaureate with Diploma or A- Level with Physics and Chemistry as major subjects in any International schools within India.
- For candidates who are applying through direct admissions to SRM, the candidate has to be the top rank holder of central or state board or has to be among the top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE or has to be Top-ranked in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports person at National and International level.
Point to Keep in mind about SRMJEEE Application 2019
- All applicants must read application instructions carefully before proceeding to fill the form.
- The application form must be filled in English only.
- Candidates must make sure to take a print out of the filled in application form of SRMJEEE 2019 for future references.