Solapur University Question Paper 2021: Solapur University has uploaded the Question Paper Sets of all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. However, students can also download the Solapur University Old Exam Paper here from our website. The Question Papers plays a vital role in the preparation of the exam for each and every student. It is very important that you practice the Previous Year Question Papers. The more you practice the more your preparation becomes strong. The University conducts Semester Exam twice every year, so students who have submitted their Solapur University Exam Form will be able to appear in the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, in this article, we have provided all the Solapur University 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Old Question Paper. We have also provided details regarding the exam pattern, syllabus, preparation tips, and much more. Therefore go through the article carefully.
The Solapur Digital University has released the New Exam Time Table for the Semesters. You can check Solapur University Exam Time Table PDF.
How to Download Solapur University Question Paper?
The Question Papers of the Digital University is uploaded on its official website. However, you can also download the Previous Year Solapur University Question Paper from here as well. We have provided a direct link to access the exam question papers. We have also listed out the steps through which can download SU Old 2018, 2016, 2017 Exam Papers PDF
- Visit the Official Website of Solapur University- sus.ac.in
- Now search for the “Examination” tab available on the Top of the Homepage
- Select the Question paper option from the drop-down menu
- Select your respective course and download the Solapur University Previous Year Semester Papers.
- Download and take printouts for practice.
Download Solapur University Old Question Papers- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
Here, you can download the Examination Papers of all the UG and PG Courses such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, MCA, M.Com, etc. The University conducts the Semester Examination twice in a year (Even and Odd). The Solapur University Exam usually takes place in the month of March and October. Therefore, the question paper is available on the basis of March and October.
sus.ac.in 2019 Question Paper (B.A, M.Com, B.Com, LLM, MPEd, etc)
Solapur University Question Paper Oct/March 2017 PDF
|M.A Mass Communication||BJMC 2017 Exam Paper||B.Com Question Paper|
|BCA||B.Pharmacy Question Paper||MCA Exam Paper 2017|
|BPEd Question Paper||B.Ed Question Paper||PGDCA 2017 Question Paper|
|B.Sc (Biotech)||M.Sc (Applied Geology)||DBM Question Paper|
Solapur University 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Question Paper- Download
|October 2019 Exam Paper PDF||Download at sus.ac.in|
|March 2019 Exam Paper PDF|
|October 2018 Question Paper|
|March 2018 Examination Paper PDF|
|Question Paper of Oct 2017|
|March 2017 Question Paper|
|Question paper of Oct 2016|
|Question Papers of March 2016|
|October 2015 Question Paper|
|March 2015 Question Paper pdf|
|Solapur University March/October 2014 Exam Paper pdf|
Importance of sus.ac.in Previous year question papers
As mentioned before the Old Semester Examination Papers play a very important role for all the students who are appearing in the exam. With the help of the Solapur University Exam Paper PDF, students will get to know the exam pattern and marking scheme. Hence, on the basis of the format of the paper, they can start their preparation and complete the module on time. Therefore, go through the Question Papers as much as you can.
Preparation Tips for Solapur Digital University Semester Exam
It is very important that you must be clear with your strategies on how to complete the Syllabus in a span of time. So, to make it easier for you, we have jotted down a few preparation tips for University Exams.
- Always, make sure that you go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. This will help you to strategize your preparation.
- Go through the Class Notes. Lecture Notes are very helpful if we have a very limited amount of time to prepare. Therefore, make sure that you finish the class notes first.
- Refer note more than 2 books. Most of the time, it happens that we get confused of which book to refer to studying for the University Exams. In such cases, we advise you to follow just two books. One must be the Book followed by the University/Class and the other is any reference book having more questions.
- After you are done with the class notes and books. Now it’s time to refer the Old Question Papers. Solve each and every question paper as many times as you can.
- Once you are done with the solving of Solapur University Old Exam Papers, revise the notes again.
- Keep Calm and eat healthily. Do not pressurize yourself.
Solapur University Exam Syllabus
The University has uploaded the Course Syllabus (semester-wise). Students can access the syllabus pdf from its official website- sus.ac.in. The syllabus includes the course module and practical topics as well.
Solapur University Semester Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of Solapur Digital University (Even and Odd) are as follows-
- The Semester Examination takes place in the month of March and October in an Offline Mode.
- The Question paper of each course program is available Set-Wise.
- Maximum Marks of the Theory Exam Paper is 40 and 70 marks. Depends on the courses.
- All the questions are compulsory to attain
- Figures to the right will indicate marks.
- The Solapur University Question Paper will comprise of Short and Long-Form Questions.
Solapur University Time Table
The University of Solapur releases the semester exam time table a month before the date of the exam. Students who have downloaded the Solapur University Hall Ticket will be eligible to appear in the exam. The date sheet carries the details of the exam such as – date, time, the shift of the exam, subject code, course code, exam day guidelines, etc. Always make sure that you check the University Time Table to keep a track of the exam dates.
Solapur Digital University Admit Card 2021
The Hall Ticket of Solapur University releases a few weeks before the date of the exam. The admit card is a mandatory document that a student must carry to the exam. Candidates will not be eligible to appear the exam if they do not carry their exam hall ticket and valid photo ID Proof. The admit card carries complete details of the candidate and the student. You can download sus.ac.in hall ticket by submitting your Registration Number/Roll Number.
So, these are the complete details of Solapur University Question Paper 2020. If you have any questions then please comment on the section below.