SGGU B.Ed Merit List 2021 released. The University invites applications every year for admission to the B.Ed Program offered. Candidates interested in taking admission are required to fill up the Application Form and provide all the required and valid details and submit it before the last date. It should be noted that there will no entrance exam conducted by the University and the admission will be provided on the basis of the Merit List of SGGU B.Ed.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The provisional merit list is released on the official website of the college and is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The counselling procedure will be held after the declaration of the Merit List and only those candidates will be eligible to participate who are mentioned in the Merit List. The merit list is prepared in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details of SGGU B.Ed 2021 Merit List go through the article mentioned below.
SGGU B.Ed 2021 Merit List Date
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps To Check The SGGU B.Ed Merit List 2021
- Visit the official website of the SGGU B.Ed College sggu.ac.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The SGGU B.Ed 2021 Merit List
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2021-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of SGGU Merit List 2021
The Merit List of SGGU B.Ed is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to B.Ed Program. The criteria for admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Documents Required For SGGU B.Ed Admission
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.