HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2020: Interested candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It should be noted that HNGU B.Ed Admission course will be provided on the basis of the Merit secured by the candidate provided from the college. Candidates will be required to provide their academic details so that admission.ngu.ac.in b.ed merit list will be prepared on the provided marks. Both the Provisional and the Final selection list will be released by the authorities of the University. The Tentative date for the release of the Final Merit List will be in the month of July 2020. For more of the details regarding HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2020 will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates who will successfully submit the Application Form will be able to go through the Merit List to check whether they have been selected for the course or not. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college and the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the marks of Higher Secondary Exam. The Merit List will be released for B.Ed Program as offered by the College. The admission list will mention the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counseling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps To Check The HNGU B.Ed Merit list 2020
Candidates will be required to check their B.Ed Merit List by providing the subject in which they have applied to pursue B.ed. Separate Merit List for each subject is provided mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the B.Ed Program. The College also releases the rejection list mentioning the names of the candidates who will not be eligible to be admitted to the course. Follow the steps mentioned below for checking the Merit List.
- Visit the official website of the HNGU University (admission.ngu.ac.in)
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: Click Here
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- HNGU Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2020. HNGU Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2020. The following details will be mentioned in the admission list.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Rank secured by the candidate.
Preparation Of HNGU B.Ed College Merit List 2020
The selection list of HNGU B.Ed 2020 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required At The Time Of The HNGU Admissions
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.