SEBA Routine 2020: The Board of Secondary Education has released the time table of 10th standard. The candidates, who will be sitting in the examination must make sure to be updated with the dates of the release of the time table. The Assam HSLC Exam Routine 2020 has been made available on the official website of the authority. The HS 2020 Routine Assam will be holding all the dates of the examination. The candidates must be sure to keep himself/ herself updated with all the dates of the exam. The SEBA 2020 HS Exam Date is available in the PDF Format. In order to get complete details about SEBA 2020 Exam Routine, read the complete article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam HSLC Exam Routine 2020 Released! Find the same in the article below.
Assam HSLC Exam Routine 2020
|Date of the exam||Morning Shift (9:00 am to 12:00 pm)||Afternoon Shift (1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|10th February 2020, Monday||Engish||–|
|11th February 2020, Tuesday||Fine Arts|
|12th February 2020, Wednesday||–|
|13th February 2020, Thursday||–|
|14th February 2020, Friday||–|
|15th February 2020, Saturday||Assamese||–|
|17th February 2020, Monday||Social Science||–|
|20th February 2020, Thursday||–|
|22nd February 2020, Saturday||General Science||–|
|25th February 2020, Tuesday||General Mathematics||–|
|28th February 2020, Friday||MIL/ English||–|
|29th February 2020, Saturday||–|
How to Download HS 2020 Exam Routine?
The candidate will be able to download the time table of 10th standard of Assam Board by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the time table mentioned in this article. (the link will be mentioned as soon as the authority activates the same).
- Download the schedule by clicking on the download icon mentioned on the top-right corner of the time table.
Details Mentioned on SEBA HSLC Routine 2020
The exam routine of Secondary Education of Assam Board will be holding the following details:
- Name of the subject
- Date of the examination
- Day of the exam
How to Prepare for Assam Board 10th Class Examination?
Preparing for the examination of 10th board is not a cup of tea. The candidates must prepare for the same with their full heart and soul. The preparation tips are mentioned below:
- Pay attention to your strengths. You should always try to find your strengths and remember them while preparing. This exercise will help to boost your confidence.
- When it comes to studies always put your health first. And not only physical health but mental health as well. A routine of physical and mental exercise is necessary for a healthy mind and body.
- No one will believe in you unless you start to believe in yourself first. Know your goals and stay motivated for your exam preparations. Never allow any negativity to get inside your mind.
- Prepare from the previous year sample papers. This will help one in knowing about the exam pattern and the types of questions asked in the exam. The sample papers will help to improve your time management skills. You will also get to know about the exam pattern as well.
Other State Boards
|1||JAC 8th Board Exam Schedule 2020|
|2||JAC 11th Time Table 2020|
|3||UP Board Time Table 2020|
|4||CBSE Date Sheet 2020|
|5||CISCE Date Sheet 2020|
|6||MP Board Time Table 2020|
|7||Bihar Board Time Table 2020|