The Application form for SASTRA 2018 Admissions has been released in both online and offline mode on 25th March 2018. The Online application for the admission has been made available on the official website of SASTRA University. The offline application form for all candidates is also available at the university campus in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam from the selected branches of City Union Bank. Candidates will be required to fill the correct details and submit the application form by uploading the scanned images of their photograph and signature. Each candidate will be required to fill the application form and also pay the application form in the form of a demand draft. Get more specific details of SASTRA B. Tech 2018 Application form in this article.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must know all the dates related to the application form to keep a track of events.
Availability of Application Form
|March 25, 2018|
Last date to submit the form
|June 9, 2018 (5 PM)|
Things to keep ready while filling up the Application form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form of SASTRA B. Tech Admission 2018.
|Photograph of the candidate||80 KB||30mm X 45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Mother’s Photograph||80 KB||30mm X 45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Father’s Photograph||80 KB||30mm X 45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Guardian’s Photograph||80 KB||30mm X 45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Class 12 Marks||Minimum 1 MB||–||JPG|
|JEE Main score card||Minimum 1 MB||–||JPG|
Steps to obtain SASTRA Application Form offline
Candidates can obtain the Application form in offline mode from the university campus in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam from the selected branches of City Union Bank. Candidates will be required to fill and submit the application form within the stipulated time.
Steps to fill the SASTRA Application Form online
Step 1 Registration
- Candidates will be required to first register themselves and enter the details like Candidate’s name, Date of birth, Email address, Date of birth as on (1.07.2018), Email, address, Confirmation of the email address, Mobile number of the candidate, Campus for which the candidate is applying.
- The candidate will be required to Enter the captcha and Click on Register.
Step 2 – Login
- After successful registration, candidates will be required to log in using their email-Id and password received in the mail of the candidate.
- Candidates will be required to enter personal details like name, age, community, date of birth etc, and Contact details like mobile number, residential address, etc. And click on “proceed next”
- The candidate will then have to enter information like course applying for (enter at least three courses), the campus in which they are applying, JEE Main 2018 details.
- After this, the candidates must click on the “proceed” button.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the SASTRA 2018 Application fee in either the online mode through credit/ debit card or through net banking.
- The Application fee can also be paid in the offline mode through Demand Draft of Rs 650 drawn in favor of SASTRA payable at Thanjavur. It must be posted along with the application form of to Office of Admissions, SASTRA University, Thanjavur – 613 401, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates can pay the fee of Rs 600 for Sastra University B.Tech 2018 application form by cash at the office of Sastra University.
Step 4 – Uploading of Scanned Image
- The candidate in this step has to upload the colored scanned images in the specifications given in this article.
Step 5 – Submission of SASTRA Application form
- Candidates must check all the details before submitting the application form.
- Candidates who have downloaded and filled the Sastra University B. Tech 2018 application form, can send the form by post along with the demand draft of Rs 650 at the address – Office of Admissions, SASTRA University campus in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam or at Registered Office in Chennai (5, Lakshmi Nivas, Dr.Subbarayan Nagar, Kodambakkam, Chennai.