As per the notification released on the website, Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU), the official examination authority will release the hall ticket of Assam CEE 2018 online on 9th April 2018 after 2 PM. Admit card is also known as hall ticket. Admit card is the most important document that applicant must carry on the examination day and it is issued only to the registered candidates only.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ASTU has released the E-Admit Card for all candidates to take the Assam CEE 2018. Candidates can click on the button provided below to download their Admit Card after 2 PM today.
Interested candidates will have to fill and submit the application form by 20th March 2018 in order to obtain the admit card, however, the offline (pen-paper based) mode of the exam will be held on 29th April 2018 (sunday).
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Assam CEE exam is a gateway for those students who are planning to get enrolled to under graduate B Tech/B.E course in the field of engineering offered by the Government and Private colleges/institutions of Assam.
The official examination conducting body of Assam CEE 2018 will release the Admit Card or Hall Ticket on 9th April 2018 onwards. The registered applicant can view and download the admit card till the day of the examination i.e 29th April 2018.
Step by step guide to download the Assam CEE 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of Assam CEE 2018.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Log in by entering application number and date of birth.
- The Assam CEE 2018 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned over the admit card carefully.
- Download and take the print out of the same for future use.
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card – Download Here.
Details on Assam CEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates are required to check the following details carefully over the admit card of Assam CEE 2018. In case of discrepancies, candidate must contact the exam conducting body immediately.
- Application or roll number of Assam CEE 2018
- Exam centre name and complete address
- Exam date and timings
Examination Day Guidelines:
- On the examination day, candidates are required to carry admit card, One recent passport size photograph and a valid government identity card.
- The examination authority will not send the admit card to any applicant of Assam CEE 2018 through different modes like email, post or fax. However, the candidate can download the admit card online by visiting the official website of Assam CEE 2018.
- Candidates must read all the instructions given on the admit card of Assam CEE 2018.
- The candidates might not be allowed to sit for the exam if any discrepancies are found on the admit card.
- Candidates should check their name gender, date of birth, educational qualification and other details displayed in the Admit Card. Candidate must ensure there is no error in the Admit Card.
- Aspirants should have at least two printouts of the admit card.
- Also, the admit card can be in colour or black and white.
- The student should also check if they need to attach any photograph or signature of candidate on the Admit Card.
- Candidates should visit the exam centre alloted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time.
- Aspirant should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must carry the Admit Card to the examination hall or else they will not get the permission to attend the Assam CEE 2018 under any circumstances.
- Candidate would not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of Assam 2018 exam.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches to the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry extra sheets, pages, rough sheets in the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised not to damage or mishandle the admit card.
So, to know about the Assam CEE Admit Card 2018, the candidate can go through this article. If you come across any doubt or query, then please write us in the comment section below.