SAEEE 2019 Application Form: The Sathyabama University, Chennai has released SAEEE 2019 application form on 17th August 2019. The Sathyabama University 2019 Application Form is now available in the online mode. The SAEEE application form 2019 for the offline or physical mode will be available on 6th September 2018. Candidates who are going to take the Sathyabama All India Engineering Entrance Examination must fill and submit the SAEEE 2019 application form.
SAEEE 2019 Application form has been released online. Get the Sathyabama University application form link below.
Check Eligibility For Sathyabama University Exam
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
SAEEE 2019 Application Form Dates
SAEEE 2019 Application Form Releasing Date: Candidates can check the announced dates of SAEEE 2019 application form released by the University.
|Issue of SAEEE 2019 application form (Online)||17 August 2018|
|Issue of application forms (Physical)||06 September 2018|
|Last date for submitting the filled SAEE 2019 application forms||31 March 2019|
|Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||10 April 2019|
|Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||14 April 2019|
|Date of Computer based Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results and Commencement of downloading of counselling call letter (tentative)||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling dates (tentative)||3rd week of May 2019|
SAEEE 2019 Application Form / Sathyabama University 2019 Application Form
SAEEE Application Form 2019: Those candidates who are interested in taking the SAEEE 2019, must fill the application form that will be available both online and offline. The online application form for SAEEE 2019 has been released on the official website which is www.sathyabama.ac.in. Applicants must make sure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
SAEEE Application Form 2019 Online
Candidates who wish to fill the SAEEE application form 2019 in the online mode can check the procedure given below and easily fill out the form.
- Candidates must visit the official website or click on the SAEEE 2019 application form link – Click Here
- After this, applicants must fill in all required details as asked and verify their correctness.
- Now, the candidate has to pay an SAEEE 2019 application fee of Rs. 650+ Bank charges. This fee can be paid through Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- On successful fee payment, candidates can submit the form.
- Each applicant must note down their application number, login username and password for future reference.
SAEEE Application Form 2019 Offline
The offline SAEEE 2019 application form will be available to be filled from 6th September 2018. Applicants can fill and submit the offline Sathyabama University Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants can acquire the offline Sathyabama University 2019 Application Form on payment of Rs. 650/- at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus.
- Candidates can also procure the form by sending a request letter (candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pin code number, mobile number, and e-Mail ID)
- Along with the request letter, candidates must send a demand draft of Rs. 650 drawn in favor of SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, payable at Chennai.
- The request letter should reach the to “The Co-ordinator, Entrance Examination-2019, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119” before the 31st of March 2019.
- All applicants must make sure to take a photocopy of the filled in application form and note down the application number to track the application status.
SAEEE 2019 Application Form Fees
Fees for SAEEE 2019 Application Form: The Sathyabama University 2019 Application Form fee is Rs. 650 + bank charges. applicants can pay this fee through online as well as offline mode. Check the 2 ways to pay the application fee of SAEEE 2019.
- Online – Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Offline – By Indian Bank Challan mode at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches or through demand draft of Rs. 650 drawn in favor of SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, payable at Chennai.
SAEEE 2019 Application Form Status
The Sathyabama University, Chennai has made an application form tracking facility available for all the applicants who have filled and submitted the application form. whether the candidates have submitted the SAEEE application form in online mode or offline mode, they will be able to check their application status. For this, the student needs to note down the application number which has to be entered by him/her on the application tracking page.
Sathyabama University Contact Details
For all other queries related to SAEEE entrance examination candidates can send e-mail with their name, application number (if applied), mobile number, aadhaar number (if available) and correct e-Mail ID to “[email protected]”