CUSAT CAT Previous Year Question Papers: CUSAT CAT 2019 Preparation should integrally involve solving previous year CUSAT CAT Question Papers. Since CUSAT CAT Exam Authority does not release official CUSAT CAT Syllabus, it should be understood that appearing candidates must be well versed with the Class XI and Class XII portions of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Consequently, solving previous year question paper would prove to be of great advantage. Candidates can read about the CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus from our website. In this article, candidates will be provided with links for CUSAT CAT Previous Year Question Papers.
CUSAT CAT Previous Year Question Papers
Given are links to the CUSAT CAT Previous Year Question Papers for Undergraduate programmes of B Tech Regular courses as well as B Tech Lateral Entry Courses. Students can access these PDFs or simply download them so as to have an idea of what might be asked during the CUSAT CAT 2019 exam. This will prove to be of a significant advantage for the students as they encounter the trends and patterns of CUSAT CAT examinations.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Question paper year wise||Download link|
|CUSAT CAT question Papers 2016||Click here|
|CUSAT CAT question Papers 2015||Click here|
|CUSAT CAT question Papers 2014||Click here|
|CUSAT CAT question Papers 2013||Click here|
|CUSAT CAT question Papers 2012||Click here|
|CUSAT CAT question Papers 2011||Click here|
Question Paper of CUSAT CAT
CUSAT CAT Question Paper for B Tech Regular courses as well as Lateral Entry courses for the year 2019 will be for 3 hours. For B Tech Regular, there will be two papers, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will consist of 125 Questions of Mathematics. Candidates must complete them in less than 2 hours. Total Marks for this section will be 375. The second paper, which is Paper 2, will consist of two sub-sections. First sub-section will consist of 75 Physics questions. Students must complete this section in less than 35 minutes. This sub-section will comprise of 225 marks. The second Sub-section will be consisting of 50 Chemistry Questions. Students must complete this subsection in less than 25 minutes. This sub-section will cover a total of 150 Marks. All the questions will carry equal marks. In addition, every correct answer will carry 3 marks and every wrong answer will cost 1 mark.
CUSAT CAT Exam Tips
CUSAT CAT Sample Papers will be a guide for the students who have devoted themselves in preparation and brainstorming their way towards their dream of pursuing B Tech inside the Cochin University. Here are a few tips for the candidates who are appearing in the CUSAT CAT 2019 examinations.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
● Candidates must ensure that they have a thorough understanding of the Mathematical concepts as well as concepts of physics and chemistry from Class XI and XII.
● while appearing in the examination, understand the time limitations and do not dwell on the same question. If a question seems to be taking a lot of time, leave it and move on to the next one.
● For Physics and Chemistry, most questions will be theoretical and a mere look at it would be adequate in judging whether the answer is known to the candidate or not. This shouldn’t take more than 15-20 seconds. Also, this would ensure enough time for time consuming questions.
● Candidate must leave out enough time for filling up the OMR sheet. This is to make sure that the OMR is filled appropriately and correctly as per the instructions so as to avoid disqualification.
Recommended Books For CUSAT CAT 2019
For the preparation of CUSAT CAT 2019, students can refer the following books:
CUSAT CAT Recommended Books for Mathematics
● NCERT Mathematics Class X
● NCERT Mathematics Class XI
● NCERT Mathematics Class XII
● Mathematics R S Aggarwal
● Mathematics for Class XII by R D Sharma
● Trigonometry by S. L. Loney
● Integral Calculus and Differential Calculus by Amit Agarwal
CUSAT CAT Recommended Books for Physics
● Problems in General Physics by I E Irodov
● Concepts of Physics by H C Verma
● NCERT Books
● Understanding Physics by D C Pandey
CUSAT CAT Recommended Books for Chemistry
● Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd
● Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee
● Numerical Chemistry by P Bahadur
● Organic Chemistry by Arihant Publications
● Inorganic Chemistry by O P Tandon