Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University conducts an entrance exam for the candidates who are interested in taking admission in RMLAU in desire UG courses. The Entrance Exam of RMLAU is now rescheduled on July 9, 2019. This is then followed by the release of the answer key of RMLAU 2019 and RMLAU Result 2019 as per the schedule.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RMLAU Result 2019 Dates
RMLAU UG entrance exam result will probably release in July 2019. We will update the link to check the result at our website as soon as the official website of the university does the same. Candidates need to remain updated regarding all the important events in accordance with the RMLAU Entrance exam 2019. Moreover, the table below will provide you with important dates related to the result. However, some of the dates mentioned are tentative. Although you can check the updated schedule at the official website, instead you can directly visit our website. With this intention, we will provide you with the direct links. Go through the details of the table very carefully and keep a print out with you for your convenience.
|Date of the Examination||9 July 2019|
|Release of the Answer Key||To be notified|
|Date of Result Availability||To be notified|
RMLAU 2019 Result
The university conducts the entrance examination every year in order to provide admission to as many candidates as possible in their preferred courses. The result mentions the details important for the candidates regarding the marks secured as well as rank provided to the candidate by the university truly based on their performance in the exam conducted. Note that merely passing the entrance exam of RMLAU will not secure your admission in your preferred course. The final selection is done by the counselling procedure including final seat allotment.
The result will be available in an online mode only and the candidates have to provide the necessary credentials in order to get access to RMLAU Entrance Exam Result 2019. The university will also provide scholarships to the candidates on the basis of their results.
RMLAU Entrance Exam PG Result has been released by the university. Students can check the result by clicking on the link given below.
In addition, RMLAU UG Semester Result 2019 has also been released. Students can check the same by clicking on the link below or can visit the official website.
Steps To Check RMLAU Entrance Exam Result
We have mentioned below the steps on how to download the RMLAU 2019 Exam Result which will be released by the examination conducting body of the university as per the schedule. Go through the steps carefully to avoid any confusion or inconvenience at the moment.
- Visit the official website of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University. Then go to Admission Portal 2020.
- RMLAU Result link will be available on the portal as per the scheduled date. Click on the Result link.
- The candidate will have to provide the essential details such as Registration number and Password in the Result Login section. Make sure that the credentials provided by you are correct and valid. Otherwise, you will not get access to your result.
- The result of the candidate will appear on the screen. Further, the candidate has to go through the Result PDF.
- Moreover, download RMLAU Result PDF and take its print out. It is advised to get multiple copies of the result for future preferences in the long run.
- However, in case there is any form of discrepancy in the result, the candidate can immediately contact the university officials.
- Candidates must be ready with their admit card which contains all the important information referring to candidature, as further, they have to provide the credentials in order to download the result.
Contents Mentioned on RMLAU Result
Go through the details that are mentioned on the Result of RMLAU 2019 scorecard. Check carefully all the details mentioned on your scorecard. You can contact the concerned authorities i case of any discrepancy.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Important instructions regarding the release of the result.
Procedure After The Declaration of RMLAU Result
After the release of the result of RMLAU 2019, the University will also be releasing the cut off list mentioning the closing rank for each subject. Candidate needs to first remember the given set of instructions during the release of UG Entrance Exam result of RMLAU 2020. Read very carefully.
- The candidates first have to check their qualification status after the release of the cut off list. Then see if they have scored enough according to the cut off list for the respective subjects.
- The list will also mention the details regarding the counselling procedure for the candidates who have qualified the exam successfully.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted counselling venue at the provided reporting time with all the required documents.
- It is important for the candidates to attend the counselling for final seat allotment. A list of the important documents for counselling will be made available at the official website of the university.
RMLAU Admission Counselling 2019
So after the declaration of the result of RMLAU, the qualified candidates will get a counselling schedule. RMLAU counselling 2019 is the last and the most important step for admission into the university. The exam conducting body of the university conducts the same accordingly. However, above all, the candidates first need to register themselves for the counselling in order to attend it. Students have to provide the original copies of all the essential documents while meeting the university officials. One can through the information brochure of the university before attending the counselling in order to be well aware of all the rules and regulations.
Moreover, the following is the list of all the essential documents important for the counselling procedure. Read it carefully.
- 2 self-attested photograph of the candidate
- High school certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Mark sheet of high school
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam
- Required certificate if belong to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Certificate in support of a claim for a sports seat
- Income certificate of the guardian/parent issued by the competent authority
- Candidates will have to submit the Admission Fee thereafter on the day of counselling.