Rajasthan Board Exam Center List 2021: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE) is the authority that holds the responsibility of conducting the examinations of the school board. Every year, RBSE conducts the annual examinations for the 10th and 12th standards. The candidates, who will be appearing for these exams must make sure that they know every detail about the same. The authority will be conducting these exams on the specified exam centres. The Rajasthan Board Examination Center List will be published on rajresults.nic.in of the concerned authority soon before the conduct of the examination. It is to be noted that the candidate will have to carry the admit card to the exam centre. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
List of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan DIET Exam Center
The candidates can find the complete list of the examination centre of Rajasthan board from below:
Rajasthan Board Exam Centre List Click Here
Document to be Carried to the RBSE Exam Centers
The candidates will have to carry certain documents at the time of the examination. Without the same, the applicant will not be able to take the examination. The list of the mandatory documents, that the candidate will have to carry to the exam center of RBSE are mentioned below:
- RBSE Hall Ticket 2021
Admit Card of Rajasthan Board Exam Center
The hall ticket of RBSE will be released a few days before the examination. The candidate will be able to get the admit card on the official website of the authority as well as from their respective schools. It will be mandatory for the candidate to carry the hall ticket to the test centre. Without the same, the authority will not allow anyone to take the examination. There will be many details printed on the hall ticket. In case the candidate finds any kind of inaccurate detail, then he/ she will have to immediately contact the concerned authority.
The following are the important points that related to RBSE DIET Exam Center the candidates must keep in mind:
- It shall be mandatory for the candidate to bring the hall ticket to the test centre. The candidate will be allowed to take the examination without the same.
- The candidate must reach the exam centre at least an hour before the time of the examination.
- In case the candidate reaches the test centre after the time of the exam, then he/ she will be abstained from taking the examination.
- No type of examination gadget, ie, calculator, electronic watch, etc will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- If the authority finds anyone doing the cheating, it will suspend him/ her immediately.
If you have any doubt, then do ask them in the Comments Section Below!