Rajasthan Board 5th Class Admit Card 2021: The Rajasthan board 5th class exam has been cancelled for this year due to a rise in Covid cases. Rajasthan Primary Education Board conducts the 5th class board exam every year. In order to take the exam, students must have the RBSE Class 5th Admit Card 2021. This is the most important document which the students have to hold in order to sit for the exam. If someone doesn’t have the admit card of Rajasthan Board class 5th at the exam centre then they will not allow sitting for the exam. The Rajasthan Board 5th Hall Ticket will be released expectedly in the month of March/April 2021. This is to be noted that the admit card will be holding many details. The candidate must make sure that all the details in the RBSE Class 5th Hall Ticket are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the applicants must approach the concerned authorities.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan Board 5th Class Admit Card Dates 2021
There are certain things which students have to follow if they are going to appear for the exam. The time table of RBSE Class 5th 2021 is:
|Release of Admit Card||April 2021|
|Examination||Cancelled this year|
Details in RBSE DIET 5th Exam Hall Ticket
The admit card of RBSE Class 5th will be holding many important details. The candidate, who will be appearing for the exam and has retained the hall ticket must make sure that the matter in the admit card is cent per cent valid. If he/ she finds any invalid detail, then he/ she must report the same immediately to the authority.
- Name of the students
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the School
- The venue of the exam
- Timing of the exam as per the subject
Importance of RBSE DIET 5th Class Admit Card 2021
- It is the entrance pass for the students to appear for the exam.
- Confirms the registration of the student with the board.
- Serves as identity proof for students at exam time.
- It is a necessary paper to check the results of the students.
- Contains the information about the subjects & their reference codes.
- The admit card reflects important instructions to the students. Students must follow them in the exam hall.
- Students must keep the admit card safely till the declaration of results.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
Rajasthan is the largest state in India. The education authority was named as The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. In 1957 a constitutional act, Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957 was passed in the legislative assembly of Rajasthan for the establishment of the education authority for this state.