Pune 11th Admission Merit List 2019: FYJC Pune 11th Admission is organized for the candidates for taking admission to 11th standard in the Government schools of Pune. Candidates who have qualified their class 10th exam are required to fill up the Application Form which is made available on pune.11thadmission.net.in and submit it before the due date. First Year Junior College Admission is conducted by the authorities for those candidates who wish to get themselves enrolled in government colleges of Pune for pursuing their class 11th and 12th. Pune 11th admission Merit List is released by the admission body declaring the names of the candidates who have been selected. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted for the admission and the candidates will be enrolled entirely on the basis of Pune 11th admission merit List which will be prepared on the basis of class 10th marks. For more for the details regarding Pune 11th admission List 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pune 11th Admission Third Merit List @ pune.11thadmission.net
Pune 11th Admission List will be released on the official website i.e. pune.11thadmission.net. Candidates who successfully applied by filling up the Application Form will be eligible to go through the Merit List. The third Pune 11th admission Merit List will be released by the admission authorities of FYJC. Pune 11th admission is provided solely on the basis of the score secured by the candidates in their 10th standard exam. The academic information provided will be the basis for the preparation of Pune 11th Admission merit List. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. Pune 11th admission Merit list 2019 will be released containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to download Pune 11th Admission Third Merit List from pune.11thadmision.net.in
- Visit the Official website of Pune 11th admission or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming Pune 11th admission Merit list.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher school marks, marks in the qualifying examination.
- The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the fyjc will be releasing more pune 11th admission Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Pune 11th Admission Third Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on Pune 11th admission Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of DBS Pune 11th admission Merit List 2019
Pune 11th admission Third Merit list is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. For the final seat allotment candidates will be required to visit the college.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Steps to fill Application Form (Pune 11th Admission – pune.11thadmission.net.in)
- Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre.
- Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet.
- Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the website http://pune.11thadmission.net
- Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for the first login.
- Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
- Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
- Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra State SSC board students (Appearing for March 2019 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All students from PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
- Students outside PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance centre
- Only for this approval, students are eligible to fill part -2 (college preferences).
- Click on the CONFORM button and get your admission form confirmed.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Applicants claiming any constitutional and/or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved by the school principal or guidance centre.
- Take print out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part -2 of the form (college preferences) will not available for pending status forms, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
- Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once part -2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks. Repeaters previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centres.
- After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, the applicant must carefully, consider his / her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school/college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, the distance between school/college and your residence and timings of school/college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice, he/she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part -2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.