Pune 11th Admission Merit List 2021: FYJC Pune 11th Admission is organized for the candidates for taking admission to the 11th standard in the Government schools of Pune. Candidates who will qualify for their class 10th exam have to fill up the Application Form @ pune.11thadmission.net.in. First Year Junior College Admission is for those candidates who wish to get admission in government colleges of Pune for pursuing their class 11th and 12th. Also, candidates must note that there is no entrance exam for admission. The admission is entirely on the basis of the Pune 11th admission merit List. For more details regarding Pune 11th admission List 2021, go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, read – CTI Merit List 2021
Steps To Download Pune 11th Admission Third Merit List 2021
- Visit the Official website of Pune 11th admission
- Click on the link naming Pune 11th admission Merit list.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates have to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher school marks, marks in the qualifying examination.
- The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Further, download the list for future uses.
FYJC 2021 Registration Dates
Below given are all the important dates for FYJC 2021 admissions. Students are advised to stay updated with the upcoming dates for admission so that they don’t miss out on anything. The dates given below are tentative and will be updated accordingly when the official notification is out.
Release of Official Notification
Registration Process Commencement
Admission Confirmation and Fees Payment
To be Notified
Announcement of Vacant Seats
To be Notified
FYJC Second round seat allotment
To be Notified
Releasing of Final Merit List
To be Notified
Closure of admission on the basis of First Merit List
To be Notified
Details Present On Pune 11th Admission Third Merit List 2021
Go through the following details written on Pune 11th Admission Merit List 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Points
Date of merit list publication
Preparation of DBS Pune 11th Admission Merit List 2021
The authorities of the college prepare the Pune 11th admission Third Merit list for admission to the Programs. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s mark in their qualifying examination. Also, candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. For the final seat, allotment candidates have to visit the college.
Document Required For DBS Pune Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Steps To Fill Application Form (Pune 11th Admission – pune.11thadmission.net.in) 2021
- Purchase information booklet from the school/guidance centre.
- Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet.
- Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the website http://pune.11thadmission.net
- Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for the first login.
- Change the password and keep it in your mind for the next Logins.
- Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
- Take print-out of security question, answer, and change the password.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra State SSC board students (Appearing for March 2021 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in their personal information.
- All students from PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
- Students outside PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance centre
- Only for this approval, students are eligible to fill part -2 (college preferences).
- Click on the CONFIRM button.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved by the school.
- Applicants claiming any constitutional and/or special reservation including open category students should get the form and documents approved by the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved by the school principal or guidance centre.
- Take the printout of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for the admission process, further, the students should note that even part -2 of the form (college preferences) will not available for pending status forms, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
- Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once part -2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks. Repeaters previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centres.
- After filling in the marks, select a stream, and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, the applicant must carefully, consider his / her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school/college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, the distance between school/college and your residence, and timings of school/college chosen and available transport facilities. As per the applicants’ choice, he/she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print-out of part-1 and part -2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of the admission process will be declared.