Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University has released its Tentative Merit List as well as Counselling Schedule for the Diploma Courses. The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University conducts/ organize an entrance exam for admission to the various courses offered. The entrance exam is conducted to grant admission to the students in UG, PG and PhD programme. Admission to PJTSAU is given on the basis of entrance exams. The Telangana State Agricultural University will release the Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma course counselling notification 2019. PJTSAU invites the applications from the eligible candidates for admission into two years duration Agricultural, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses and Three-year Diploma in agriculture Engineering courses in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) and its affiliated recognized private Agriculture Polytechnic institutes for the academic year 2019. For more of the details regarding PJTSAU Counselling 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Provisional Merit List and the counselling schedule has been released on the 26th of July 2019.
The Second Phase of Counselling Session for the Diploma Courses as well as its Merit List has been released on the 26th of July 2019.
The Counselling Session for Admission into the course of B.Sc (Hons) Community Science has been made available on the 26th of July 2019.
The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University has released its dates for the counselling and the document verification. The candidates must make sure to report at the allotted centres at the specified date and time. The direct link of official notification can be found below:
Check Official Notification here.
PJTSAU Counselling 2019
The counselling is organized by the authorities of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) for the final admission of the deserving candidates in the course applied. The schedule of the counselling is made available only on the official website and it is important that the applicant must keep visiting the website for any of the latest updates. It must be noted that the counselling is the final step for the admission and only the candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance test will be eligible to attend the Counselling round. Once the official notification is released, the applicant will have to go through it very carefully and must make sure that they have all the required documents with them.
It will be important that the candidate must attend the counselling round. The Counselling letter will be providing all the details important for the candidates along with the centre at which the candidate has to report. The applicant must note that the Counselling letter will be provided to only those who have successfully qualified the entrance test and are now eligible to proceed with the admission procedure further. For the counselling, the candidate will have to provide their preference of the college and the course in which they wish to get enrolled. The allotment of the seats is done on the basis of the marks secured and the rank of the candidate in the entrance test. The details provided has to be valid and correct. The applicant has to be physically present on the day of the counselling and the seat allotment procedure.
Important Instructions Regarding PJTSAU Counselling
- This notification shall be treated as individual intimation. No separate intimation will be sent.
- Open Competition includes all categories viz., OC, BC, SC & ST (by merit only).
- The candidates are required to produce all the relevant original certificates at the time of
counselling failing which the candidature for admission will be disqualified.
- The selected candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 33,750/- requisite fees
including deposits immediately failing which the seat will stand cancelled.
- Fees once paid to the University shall not be refunded under any circumstances. In
case of the seat cancellation, the candidate has to forfeit the fee already paid and in
addition, the candidate has to pay an amount of Rs. 4,000/-(Rs. 2,000/- for
SC/ST/PH) towards cancellation fees.
- Hostel accommodation shall be provided subject to availability.
- Selection of candidates under BC, SC & ST quota is subject to clearance by the
respective social status by the respective Directorates of Government of Telangana.
- The provisional selection under BC-E category is subject to the final adjudication (in
W.P.No. 15267 of 2007) in the Hon’ble High Court.
- The guidelines issued by the Government of Telangana from time to time shall be followed
- Candidates called for counselling shall have to attend at their own cost and only one
parent/guardian of the candidate will be allowed to accompany the candidate during
- The University doesn’t guarantee any employment to the candidates joining the course.
- Candidates are required to read the prospectus thoroughly before attending the
- It is likely that the counselling process may extend late into the evening, hence the candidates and parents/ guardians are requested to come well prepared.
- Counselling for admission under NCC, Sports, CAP (Defence) and P.H. quota will
be held separately and accordingly, the notification will be placed on the University
website (www.pjtsau.ac.in) at a later date.
- Number of candidates (1:6) than the availability of seats are called for Counselling
and hence mere attendance/participation during counselling does not guarantee
- Candidates should report at the Counselling centre one hour before the scheduled time.
- Certificates/documents other than those uploaded will not be entertained or considered for the allotment of seats.
- Candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST categories should bring two Xerox copied of their
caste certificate to be submitted at the counselling centre.
List of Certificates
Candidates are required to bring the Original Certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies, necessary fee and three latest passport size photographs and these photographs are required to be affixed on admission processing and other forms.
1. SSC Marks Memo
2. Sudy Certificates( From Class IV to X)
3. SSC Transfer Certificate
4. Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s)
5. Latest Income Certificate
6. Two passport size photographs and 2 Sets of Xerox Copies.