OJEE Application Form 2022 will be available by the OJEE Committee in an online mode till the second week of April 2022. Those who are willing to take admission in the engineering and agriculture field in Odisha can fill the OJEE Online Form. Various steps are included in the application form such as registration, filling the form, uploading of the documents, and application fee payment Before filling the OJEE 2022 Registration Form, candidates must check if they are eligible or not. Read the article to know about the process & OJEE Application form 2022 date, OJEE fees, and more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
OJEE 2022 Application Form Date
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has published the OJEE 2022 Registration Date.
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of April 2022|
|OJEE Application Last Date||2nd/ 3rd week of May 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||3rd week of May 2022|
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Check the OJEE 2022 Eligibility before filling the form. After fulfilling the conditions, candidates can apply for the same. Check the eligibility for OJEE below.
Documents Required For OJEE Registration 2022
While filling the OJEE application form 2022, candidates have to be present with valid information and documents. Check the list of necessary documents below.
- Previous Educational Details (10th, 12th, Diploma/Degree)
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Reservation Category details, if applicable
- Debit/ Credit Card Details (for payment of OJEE fees)
- Annual Income details of family
Types Of Odisha JEE Application Form 2022
OJEE releases separate forms for different courses. Before filling the Application form of OJEE, candidates must check the correct details and fill the form.
|JEE Application Form Category||Course|
|OJEE Application Form A||B. Pharmacy, Integrated MBA|
|OJEE Application Form B||LE BTech, LE BPharma and LE BSc courses|
|OJEE Application Form C||MBA, MCA, LE MCA|
|OJEE Application Form D||MTech, M.Arch, MPharm, MPlan|
|OJEE Application Form E||Combination of MBA and Integrated MBA, MBA and LE MCA, MBA and MTech/March/MPharm/MPlan|
|OJEE Application Form F||Special Entrance Examination for B.Tech|
How To Fill OJEE Online Application Form 2022?
In order to fill the application form for OJEE, candidates need to follow the steps in a sequence. Check the steps below.
- Candidates can fill the OJEE application form in online mode only.
- So, it is necessary to provide the correct details in the application form. After submitting the details, candidates will receive a registration number.
- The candidates have to fill in the details online. Moreover, they need to upload their photograph, thumb impression (left hand), and signature. Also, it is not mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form to OJEE Office.
- Candidates must have the hard copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt with themselves. As they might need it in the future.
- All the candidates must keep their application number/ registration number safe for future references.
Steps To Apply For OJEE 2022
Step 1: Registration (Online)
- Visit the official website of OJEE 2022
- Select the course preferred
- Candidates will be redirected to the new registration page. Click on the “New Registration” and enter the details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, candidate’s father’s name, contact details, password, etc.
- Enter the security code and click on the ‘Submit’
Step 2: Fill OJEE 2022 application form
- After the successful registration, candidates will get the Application Number. Using that application no. one can sign in and fill the form
- Enter the details required such as educational, personal, etc
- And then click on ‘Final Submit’
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of colored photographs, full signatures, and left-hand thumb impressions. Specifications of the scanned images are:
|Document||File size||Dimensions||File Format|
|Photograph||10KB to 200KB||3.5cm X 4.5cm||JPEG/JPG|
|Signatures||4KB to 30KB||3.5cm X 1.5cm||JPEG/JPG|
Step 4: OJEE 2022 Application Fee Payment And Print Confirmation Page
- Make the payment to complete the application process:
|A, B, C, D||1000|
- Pay fee in online mode only using a credit card, debit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards) or internet banking
- Once submitted, take a printout of the confirmation page
OJEE 2022 Application Form Instructions
- OJEE Application form needs to be complete before submitting it. Complete submission means:
- Complete Registration
- Uploading of documents, such as signature, photograph, and thumb impression of left-hand
- Payment of OJEE Fee
- Generation of the confirmation page
2. Some options, such as choice of exam centre, category, reservation, etc cannot be changed in the application form.
3. Candidates must give the option with respect to S category (Odisha state), ZZ (outside Odisha), NRI (Non-Resident Indian), and SC/ST, sub-reservation (PC OR PwD/WO/TFW/GC/ES) that they can prove the same with documentary evidence at the time of document verification/ OJEE Counselling. However, candidates do not have to upload all these documents at the time of online registration.
4. The Candidates can only submit one application. Also, after submitting the application form, the options are not subject to change.
5. OJEE Registration fee is non-refundable.
6. Applicants can check their application status @ojee.nic.in. For checking the status, the candidate has to provide an application number/ registration number & password.
7. If there is any dispute regarding OJEE 2022, then it will be settled by the jurisdiction of the Odisha High Court.
8. Candidates must not upload the reservation certificate/ category with the application form for claiming the same.
9. Also, the Claim for admission will be rejected if the candidate fails to submit original documents for document verification
10. The admission can be cancelled anytime if the documents are found to be manipulated.
11. The application form facility will close at 5.00 PM at the last submission date. Hence, candidates must submit the form before the due date.
Abbreviation For Reservation Category/ Sub-category
Here are a few abbreviations that you must know.
|TFW||Tuition Fee Waiver|
OJEE Special Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates & Registration
Special OJEE Form is released by the authority for the candidates participating in the admission process through JEE Main.
Special OJEE Important dates are:
|Registration begin||to be notified later|
|Last date of registration||–|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Special OJEE 2022 form correction window||–|
|Special entrance exam 2022||–|
|Special entrance exam result declaration||–|
Special OJEE 2022 Application Form
Steps To Apply for “OJEE Special”
- Visit the official website of OJEE 2022
- Click on ‘Form F’
- Enter the name, email.id, mobile number, etc., and create a password to do the registration.
- Application ID will be generated after the successful registration.
- Login with the application no. and password and fill the application form
- Make the application fee payment in online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. (The application fee is Rs. 1000/-)
- Take the print for the future reference