Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee provides the editing facility for the OJEE 2021 application form after the conclusion of the application procedure. OJEE 2021 application form correction is available in an online mode at the official website. Candidates are advised to read the instruction and fill the form correctly. But mistakes do happen while entering the information. Thus authority gives the chance to the registered candidates for the OJEE application form correction. The facility is available in an online mode for a limited time. Thus candidates who want to make corrections if any then they must be well aware of the dates and timing of the application correction. Make a note that not all details can be rectified, so check the session that can be edited. Read more to get a detailed view of the OJEE editing facility.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
OJEE 2021 Application Correction Highlights.
|Mode of Correction||Online|
|Form Correction Dates (tentative)||Notify Soon|
|Mode of Correction||Online|
|OJEE Correction Fee||Not applicable|
OJEE Application Correction Date 2021
Those who are applying for the OJEE 2021, must be aware of the important dates relating to the events.
|Start Date of filling Online Application Form||14th April 2021|
|Last Date of filling Online Application Form||15th May 2021|
|OJEE Application Correction Window||May 2021|
How To Make Corrections In OJEE Application Form 2021?
Only the registered candidates of OJEE 2021 will be able to do access the link for the correction in the form. Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to make the changes
- Visit the official website of OJEE 2021
- Click on the ‘OJEE Corrections’ link. (Seek at the time of the event only)
- Enter the login details such as application number and password,
- OJEE Application Form correction will appear in front of the screen
- Click on ‘Edit Form’ and make corrections. (Last chance to make any modification in the form)
Details That Can Be And Cannot Be Changed In OJEE Application Correction Form
Candidates cannot edit all the details in the form. Check the list given below
1. Details that can be changed in the form are:
- Personal Details (eg. course name, date of birth, income, parents income)
- Educational Details (eg. class 10 or 12 marks)
- Communication details (eg. candidate’s address, permanent, and correspondence)
2. Details that cannot be changed.
There are certain details that cannot be changed once entered. Details such as:
- Personal Details such as email id and phone no.
- Application Form Type – The type of form field selected at the time of the application, i.e A, B, C, D, and E cannot be changedd. One can change the course available in the same form type.
What If I Forget OJEE 2021 Login Id?
Sometimes candidates might have forgotten their application form login credentials. One can easily retrieve the application no. and password, so need to worry. Just follow few steps in order to have the login id.
- Visit the official website ojee.nic.in.
- Now click on the link “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form 2021”.
- The login page will appear in front of the screen, click on the “forgot password” or ” forgot application no.” link. The candidate is redirected to a new window, where they must enter the details required.
- After confirmation, application no. will be sent to the registered mobile or the email id . And for the password, a link to reset the password will be sent in the email.
- Visit the email id and reset the password and login to make the necessary corrections.