OJEE Application Form 2021: For the purpose of admission, OJEE Committee will release the OJEE Online Application Form. Candidates can access the form @ ojee.nic.in. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application form will be available in online mode only. Anybody who wishes to appear for OJEE Entrance Exam must fill the application form before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Before filling the OJEE Online Application Form, candidates must check if they are eligible or not. In case if the candidate does not fit into the eligibility criteria, the application form will be rejected. Also, while filling the application form, the candidates have to provide the correct details. OJEE Committee verifies every detail. Also, those who fill the OJEE Form will be able to generate OJEE Hall Ticket 2021. Therefore, ensure that you do not commit any mistake while filling the application form. In this article, we will discuss the OJEE Application form date, steps to apply, registration fees, eligibility criteria, etc. So, keep on reading the article.
OJEE Application Form Date 2021
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee will publish the dates regarding the release of the application form. So, consider the tentative dates given below.
|Release of Application Form||1st week of February 2021|
|OJEE Application Last Date||3rd week of March 2021|
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must check the OJEE Eligibility. After fulfilling the conditions, candidates can apply for the same. Check the eligibility for OJEE below.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals can apply. Candidates from other states can also apply. For them, OJEE Committee will release a separate merit list
- Qualification Exam: Candidates must have passed Class 12th exam OR a 3-year Diploma (in case of lateral diploma, 2 years) from a known University or Board
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have studied Physics and Maths as mandatory subjects. And, at least one subject from Vocational, Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, CS, Biotech, etc
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have secured 45% (40% marks SC/ST) in the previous qualifying exam
Documents Required For OJEE Registration 2021
While filling the application form, candidates have to be present with valid information and documents. Check the list of necessary documents below.
- Previous Educational Details (10th, 12th, Diploma/Degree)
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Reservation Category details, if applicable
- Debit/ Credit Card Details (for payment of OJEE fees)
- Annual Income details of family
Odisha JEE Application Form 2021
OJEE releases separate forms for different courses. Before filling the Application form of OJEE, candidates must check the correct details and fill the form.
- Form A: B.Pharma OR Integrated MBA (5-year)
- Form B: B.Tech Lateral Entry (Diploma in Engineering), B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc.), and B.Pharma Lateral Entry (Diploma in Pharmacy)
- Form C: MBA & MCA
- Form D: M.Tech, M.Tech (Part-time course for working personnel), M.Arch, M.Plan, and M.Pharma
- Form E: Combination Courses (MCA and MBA), (M.Tech and MBA)
OJEE Application Fee
|A, B, C, D||1000|
Now that you are aware of the application forms of different courses, you can go ahead and fill the form. Read the instructions carefully.
Steps to Fill OJEE Online Application Form 2021
In order to fill the application form of OJEE, candidates need to follow the steps in a sequence. Check the steps below.
- Candidates can fill the OJEE application form in online mode only.
- So, it is necessary to provide correct details in the application form. After submitting the details, candidates will receive a registration number.
- The candidates have to fill the details online. Moreover, they need to upload their photograph, thumb impression (left hand), and signature. Also, it is not mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form to OJEE Office.
- Candidates must have the hard copy of the application form along with fee payment receipt with themselves. As they might need it in the future.
- All the candidates must keep their application number/ registration number safe for future references.
- OJEE Application form needs to be complete before submitting it. Complete submission means:
- Complete Registration
- Uploading of documents, such as signature, photograph, and thumb impression of left-hand
- Payment of OJEE Fee
- Generation of the confirmation page
- Some options, such as choice of exam centre, category, reservation, etc cannot be changed in the application form.
- Candidates must give the option with respect to S category (Odisha state), ZZ (outside Odisha), NRI (Non-Resident Indian), and SC/ST, sub-reservation (PC OR PwD/WO/TFW/GC/ES) that they can prove the same with documentary evidence at the time of document verification/ OJEE Counselling. However, candidates do not have to upload all these documents at the time of online registration.
- The Candidates can only submit one application. Also, after submitting the application form, the options are not subject to change.
- OJEE Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants can check their application status @ojee.nic.in. For checking the status, the candidate has to provide an application number/ registration number & password.
- If there is any dispute regarding OJEE 2020, then it will be settled by the jurisdiction of Odisha High Court.
- Candidates must not upload the reservation certificate/ category with the application form for claiming the same.
- Also, the Claim for admission will be rejected if the candidate fails to submit original documents for document verification
- The admission can be cancelled anytime if the documents are found to be manipulated.
- The application form facility will close at 5.00 PM at the last submission date. Hence, candidates must submit the form before the due date.
Abbreviation for Reservation Category/ Sub-category
Here are a few abbreviations that you must know.
|TFW||Tuition Fee Waiver|
OJEE Application Form FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any doubts regarding the OJEE application form, then comment down below. We will solve your queries.