OJEE Application Form 2019: The OJEE application form 2019 has been released by the exam conducting authority on 30th January 2019. The last date to submit the form is 20th March 2019. The candidates who are appearing for Orissa Joint entrance Examination will be required to fill and submit OJEE 2019 Application form. Candidates who are searching for the OJEE 2019 application form link will be able to get the same from her. The OJEE Application form 2019 releasing dates, the application form procedure has been provided in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
OJEE Registration 2019 has started from 30th January 2019. The last date for the submission of OJEE Application Form 2019 will be 20th March 2019. Click Here to fill the form.
OJEE 2019 Application form
OJEE 2019 Registration: Candidates appearing for the exam will be required to fill and submit the OJEE 2019 application form. The application form has been made available in the online mode from 30th January 2019. The applicant must first read all the instructions given in the official OJEE 2019 brochure and then fill up the OJEE 2019 application form. The applicant has to first register on the official website. Candidates will be required to choose as per the course code for which they want to apply. Applicants will be required to fill in all the academic and personal details. He/she has to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature and left-hand thumb impression. The OJEE 2019 application form will be incomplete without payment of OJEE 2019 application form fee. OJEE application fee has to be paid depending on the course they want to apply to. The OJEE application fee 2019 can be paid in online mode or offline mode.
OJEE 2019 Application Releasing Date
|OJEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Start of the application process||30th January 2019|
|Application end date||20th March 2019|
|Date of OJEE 2019 exam||12th May 2019|
How to fill the OJEE 2019 Application form
- OJEE 2019 Registration – Candidates will have to first register with OJEE/JEE Main 2019 roll number and date of birth.
- Filling up the OJEE application form – The candidate then has to fill the OJEE 2019 Application form with personal and academic details like name, contact, address, class 12th details etc.
- Payment of application fee – After confirming that the information provided by the candidate correct, candidates have to pay the OJEE 2019 application fee. This can be done through any of the online modes of making payment such as through credit card, debit card, internet banking etc.
- Choice Filling and Locking – The candidates have to select their choice of seat in this step. In order to have a better chance of admission in the desired program, the candidates will be required to select as many choices they can. The conducting body will announce a mock seat allotment on its official website. The candidates will have the last chance to make changes to the options before finally locking the choices.
- Taking a print out – After submitting the fee, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. The candidate needs to take a print out of this page. This page acts as a proof of the submission of the OJEE 2019 online application form.
OJEE Application Form Fee 2019
The application fee will depend on the type of course that the candidate is applying for. For B. Tech Courses, the application fee is likely to be Rs. 1000. Candidates can pay this fee in either mode i.e.
- Online Mode – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Offline Mode – SBI E-Challan
OJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear for OJEE 2019 must first make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling up the online application form. The OJEE eligibility criteria will be prescribed by the exam conducting body on official website of OJEE which is ojee.nic.in. Candidates must check the OJEE 2019 eligibility criteria based on various parameters like age, nationality, etc.
- There is no age limit to appear for OJEE 2019 examination. However, the minimum age limit is 17 years. The candidate should be 17 years or above to take OJEE.
- The aspirant must be a native from the state of Orissa.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from Odisha state board or any other recognized board/University.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have qualified with at least 45% marks and those belonging to the SC and ST category must have obtained at least 40% marks.