NIFT Result 2020: After completion of the examination, the result will release online. The Candidates who will take the examination shall be able to check NIFT Exam Result using the link available in the article. NIFT UG result and NIFT PG result will release separately. After appearing in the exam check the website regularly in order to get the updates. No candidate will receive the exam result of NIFT either through email or post. Check information about NIFT B.Des. result, NIFT M.Des. result, NIFT B.F.Tech result as well as NIFT M.F.Tech result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NIFT 2020 Final Result Release Date
The candidate must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. The following table mentions about the important dates of the release of the result and the events after that:
|Result release date||February/ March 2020|
|Last date for online registration for foreign nationals/ SAARC/ NRIs||4th week of April 2020|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April/ May 2020|
|Final result release date||May/ June 2020|
Steps to Check NIFT Exam Result 2020
This section will guide the candidates to check NIFT result 2020. Candidates who are not familiar with the online procedure can refer to this section. While downloading NIFT 2020 result make use of correct details only. The information such as Application/ Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth is important. Further, read the step by step process to download the result of NIFT 2020 below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link which shall be available here later.
- Then click on the link to check NIFT result.
- After that fill the information such as Application/ Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Further, the result will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the information available in the result carefully.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD/ PI)
Candidates who are seeking admission in any Masters Programme will go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview. For that, it is important to pass the written entrance examination so that they can undergo Case Study based Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
NIFT Group Discussion
Each candidate will get a case study exercise and to complete the exercise there will be 15 to 20 minutes for discussion on the assigned case study. The expert panel will assess various parameters such as
- The contribution made to the topic
- Knowledge of the topic assigned
- Conceptual clarity
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving approach
- Effective communication
- Ability to generate new ideas
- Leadership qualities
Check NIFT Admit Card 2020
NIFT Personal Interview
In the personal interview, the experts will evaluate a candidate on the following factors:
- Career orientation
- Overall personal achievements in academics and co-curricular activities
- General awareness and aptitude, creative and lateral thinking
- Aptness for the course
NOTE: In case of equal scores of two candidates, the older candidate (as per date of birth) will be given preference.