NIFT Counselling 2020: After the declaration of the result, counselling of NIFT 2020 will take place. The information regarding counselling will release on the website of NIFT. In order to participate in the NIFT counselling, candidates have to qualify the examination. One, who qualifies the examination will have to attend the counselling session of NIFT 2020. This is to be noted that the candidate will have to bring the mandatory documents to the counselling centre. Without the same, he/ she will not be allowed to attend the session of counselling of NIFT 2020. Candidates can check the details of NIFT 2020 Counselling on this page also. We will update the information here as soon as it will be available at the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NIFT Counselling Dates 2020
The candidates, who qualify the examination will have to make sure that they are up to date with the complete schedule of NIFT Counselling 2020. The authority has not yet declared the official dates of the dates of the counselling. The moment they will get declared, we will update them here. Till then, go through the expected schedule mentioned below:
|Result release date||March 2020|
|Last date for online registration for foreign nationals/ SAARC/ NRIs||4th week of April 2020|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April/ May 2020|
|Final Result release date||May/ June 2020|
NIFT 2020 Counselling – Document Verification
After successful NIFT Counselling 2020, candidates will have to take part in the document verification process. In this process, the concerned authority of college will verify the essential documents. Candidates are required to carry the required documents along with their photocopies. After the verification of documents, candidates will get back original certificates, except the medical certificate. The list of documents required for admission is as follows.
- In case the candidate has appeared for qualifying exam/ compartment then carry date sheet/ NIFT admit card 2020 of the exam.
- Original certificates of Class 12th/ degree.
- Original mark sheet of Class 12th/ degree.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Carry Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee in favour of “NIFT HO”. Mention name of the candidate, date of counselling, phone/ mobile no., name of the programme, Category, Rank and Roll Number at the back of Bank Draft.
- Basis of funding of the tuition fee/ Certificate of the parents’ income.
- Caste Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format in original.
- An undertaking regarding Anti-Ragging.
- An undertaking regarding the refund of fee.
- In case the result of the qualifying examination is not declared then Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/-.
NIFT Admission Cancellation
After NIFT exam counselling 2020, candidates will get admission into the college of their preference. If a candidate fails to exercise counselling process or admission process then their admission will be liable for cancellation. Moreover, there are some other situations also wherein admission of a candidate may get cancelled.
- If the behaviour or character of a candidate in the past was not good.
- If a candidate will use false information for the purpose of admission.
- After the commencement of the session, if a candidate does not report within 7 days.
- Candidates should fulfil all the conditions prescribed for admission. Candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils all eligibility criteria before issuing of admission receipt.
- If it is found that admission was given due to any mistake or oversight, the admission granted to such candidate shall be liable for cancellation.
- If it is found at any stage during the entire period of the programme that the candidate does not fulfil the requisite eligibility conditions, his/ her admission will be cancelled and the entire fee will be forfeited.
- The merit ranking will be valid only for the programme/ category for which the candidate has the qualifying examination.
- Further, the merit ranking of the candidate shall be valid for session 2020-2021.
- The Director-General may cancel the admission or debar any student for the specific reason in a certain period.