NIFT Application Form 2020: The notification of NIFT 2020 will release at nift.ac.in. The Candidates should refer to the NIFT official notification before filling the form. It is important to meet the eligibility in order to apply for the exam. Check the website regularly so that you can get the update on the NIFT 2020 Online Form. Try to submit Online NIFT Application Form as early as possible in order to avoid last minute inconvenience. The information regarding NIFT Registration 2020, fee etc. is available on this page.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NIFT Application Form (Registration) 2020
The application form of NIFT will release at its official website. However, we also update the link of NIFT Registration here when it will be available. Do not wait for the last moment otherwise, you may some inconvenience while submitting NIFT Online Form. The details such as Personal information, Educational information, etc. are important. While filling NIFT 2020 Application Form, make use of correct details. The concerned authority will not entertain NIFT Admission Form having incorrect information. The interested candidates will have to exercise the process of NIFT Registration 2020 if they want to sit for the exam.
NIFT Application Form 2020 Release Date
|NIFT Online Registration Starts||3rd week of October 2019|
|Last Day For NIFT 2020 Online Registration||4th week of December 2019|
|Last day to submit NIFT Application Form with late fee of Rs.5000/-||1st week of January 2020|
|Application Form modification date||4th week of December 2019 to 1st week of January 2020|
How to Fill NIFT Application Form 2020?
As the NIFT Application Form 2020 shall be available online. The interested candidates should be aware of the process so that they do not face any difficulty while filling NIFT Online Registration. It is advised to refer the notification so as to get the information in detail. This section will be guiding the candidates about how to fill the NIFT Application Form. So, candidates who feel that exercising online process is difficult they can read the points available below.
- Visit the official website i.e. or click on the link which will be available here later.
- Then find the link to fill NIFT 2020 Application Form.
- After that enter your name, parent’s name as printed in High School Marksheet.
- Further, fill date of birth, caste category, correspondence as well as permanent address.
- Provide a valid email id and mobile number for further communications.
- Then upload your recent photo and signature in the required file size and format.
- Next, make payment of the prescribed application fee either online or offline.
- Check all the filled in information again and submit the application form.
- Download it and keep it safe for further reference.
NIFT Application Fee
Making payment of fee is mandatory for the submission of NIFT Application Form 2020. Without paying the fee of NIFT Online Form, the application process will not complete. Candidates can make payment of the application fee online as well as offline mode. The application fee for a different category is different. Check the details of the fee from the table available below.
|GEN/ OBC (Non-Creamy)||Rs.2000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD- candidates||Rs.1000/-|
NIFT Application – Online Payment
For making an online payment, candidates can use Credit Cards /Debit Cards. Fill the form and make payment as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute hassle. The transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate. Making payment online is one of the easiest and convenient methods. You can use this facility sitting in any corner.
NIFT Registration 2020 – Offline Payment
A candidate can pay the fee offline through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft should be issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. Candidates should fill the details of the Demand Draft in the application form. Check Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft carefully.
Candidates applying through Demand Draft should send the printout of the Application Form along with DD on the following address:
Project Manager All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NIFT Eligibility Criteria
Those who are seeking admission should meet eligibility in the first place. A candidate should submit NIFT Application Form 2020 only if he or she fulfills the requirements. Candidates should meet conditions such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and others for NIFT 2020 Registration. The concerned authority will not entertain the form of non-eligible candidates. In order to get the information regarding eligibility refers to the official notification. The criteria for the different programmes are different. So, an overview of the essential qualification to apply for the exam is available below.
NIFT Eligibility Criteria For Bachelor’s Programme
- The age of candidates should be 23 years as on 1st October 2019. However, candidates belonging to the reserved category will get the benefit of age relaxation as per the Government rules.
- Completed Class 12th Examination in the concerned subject from a recognized Board or
- A passing grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects or
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB).
NIFT Eligibility Criteria For Master’s Programme
- The criteria of age limit are not applicable to the Master’s Programme for admission.
- Passed Undergraduate/ Diploma Education in the concerned discipline from a recognized University.
The college offers various courses for admission. Candidates can choose one as per their interest and apply. There is a number of Bachelor’s as well as Master’s Programme in which every year candidates take admission. Check the list of the courses/ programmes below.
NIFT Bachelor Programmes – Bachelor of Design (B.Des) – Design
- Fashion Design (FD)
- Accessory Design (AD)
- Leather Design (LD)
- Knitwear Design (KD)
- Textile Design (TD)
- Fashion Communication (FC)
NIFT Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.) – Technology
- Apparel Production (AP)
NIFT Master Programmes
- M.Des. – Master of Design
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.)
- Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M)