NIFT Application Form 2020 has been closed. The application form of NIFT was released on the 23rd of October 2019. One, who aspires to get enrolled in the National Institute of Fashion Technology had to fill the NIFT 2020 Application Form. The form of NIFT was made available on the official website of the authority. The candidates will have to fill the application form of NIFT with all the correct details. Post filling all the details, the candidate will have to upload the mandatory documents. While uploading the documents, the candidate must be sure about the specifications of the same. After the documents have been uploaded, one will have to pay the mandatory fee. Further details about NIFT Form 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NIFT Application Form 2020 Release Date
The candidate, who wishes to fill in the application form of NIFT 2020 will have to be sure that they are up to date with the complete schedule. The authority has declared the official dates yet. Go through the same in the table below:
|NIFT Online Registration Starts||23rd October 2019|
|Last Day For NIFT 2020 Online Registration||31st December 2019|
|Last day to submit NIFT Application Form with late fee of Rs.5000/-||4th January 2020|
|Application Form modification date||1st to 4th January 2020|
How to Fill NIFT Application Form 2020?
As the NIFT Application Form 2020 was available online. The interested candidates should be aware of the process so that they do not face any difficulty while filling NIFT Online Registration. It is advised to refer the notification so as to get the information in detail. This section will be guiding the candidates about how to fill the NIFT Application Form. So, candidates who feel that exercising online process is difficult they can read the points available below.
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
- If you are a newbie, then click on Fresh Candidate to Create Login.
- After you click on the same, a window will appear asking for the mandatory credentials. The same will look like the following image:
- The details, which are to be entered are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Re-enter date of birth
- Category of the applicant
- PwD Status
- E-mail ID of the applicant
- Re-enter e-mail ID
- Programme Type
- Programme Applied for
- Verification Code
- Click on Submit.
- The following image will appear mentioning the confirmation of your registration.
- Check your mail id for the registration confirmation.
- Now, revert back to the login window and click on Proceed to Login.
- Log in using your e-mail ID and date of Birth. The login window, that will be asking for these credentials will look like the following image:
- Enter all the mandatory credentials and click on Submit.
- The following image will appear:
- Click on Fill Application.
- The application form will appear on the screen. The same will look like the following image:
- Details, that are to be entered are:
- Exam Center Preference
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- State Domicile
- Category of the candidate
9. Present Address of the candidate
10. Candidate’s e-mail ID
11. Contact Number
12. Educational Qualification
13. Source of intimation about NIFT Admission
14. Status of Examination
- After entering all the details, click on Save.
- Upload the mandatory documents. While doing the same, make sure that the specifications of the documents are as per specified by the authority.
- Pay the mandatory amount of fee.
- Submit and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Check NIFT Exam Pattern 2020
NIFT Application Fee
Making a payment of fee is mandatory for the submission of NIFT Application Form 2020. Without paying the fee of NIFT Online Form, the application process will not complete. Candidates can make payment of the application fee online as well as offline mode. The application fee for a different category is different. Check the details of the fee from the table available below.
|GEN/ OBC (Non-Creamy)||Rs.2000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD- candidates||Rs.1000/-|
Check NIFT Result 2020
NIFT Application Form 2020 – Online Payment
For making an online payment, candidates can use Credit Cards/ Debit Cards. Fill the form and make payment as soon as possible in order to avoid the last-minute hassle. The transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate. Making a payment online is one of the easiest and convenient methods. You can use this facility sitting in any corner.
Check NIFT Cutoff 2020
NIFT Registration 2020 – Offline Payment
A candidate can pay the fee offline through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft should be issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. Candidates should fill the details of the Demand Draft in the application form. Check Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft carefully.
Candidates applying through Demand Draft should send the printout of the Application Form along with DD on the following address:
Project Manager All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NIFT Application Form Correction
The candidates, who submit the application form would be able to correct the same. The correction of the NIFT Application Form started on the official website. Kindly note that the candidates were able to correct each and every detail except for the examination centre. The applicants were able to edit their forms till the 4th of January 2020. Therefore, one was advised to correct his/ her form before the last date.