New Alipore College Merit List 200: 5th Phase Application Form for admission released on 26th October 2020. Note that the List of Valid Candidates’ has been published on the website. The direct link to check out the list is provided below. Only these students will be further eligible for the merit list. It is one of the oldest colleges which runs under the guidelines of the University of Calcutta. It does not conduct the entrance exam. The selection procedure mainly takes place on the basis of the New Alipore college merit list. After the successful submission of the application form, a pdf is uploaded on the site of the college. From that pdf one can check their result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While calculating the merit list, the college authority considers the marks, subject, and reservation policy. Hence, one should look into the prospectus and notification very carefully while proceeding towards the application procedure.
Phase Vth Application Form is now available for admission. The last date to apply is 28th October 2020 (23:59 pm). Click Here to Apply
New Alipore College Admission and Merit Schedule
Steps to Download New Alipore College Merit List 2020
Candidates have to follow a certain procedure in order to view the list. The list is prepared by the concerned authority. Follow the steps given below to check the merit list.
- Visit the official site of the college.
- A home paper of the College will open
- Look for the “Valid Applicants”
- A pdf appears on the screen that is the merit list
- Click on the download option and have it
Details Present on New Alipore College Merit List 2020
The merit list consists of a lot of information. Hence, candidates must go through the list carefully.
- Application no.
- Full Name
- Roll No.
- Course Applied
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Date of merit list publication
Note: Some subjects take the best 5 into consideration while some take the best four into consideration.
Courses at Alipore College
New Alipore College provides U.G courses to the students. It basically provides a graduation degree. Eligible candidates should apply for the college. It takes arts, science, and commerce into the account. So students who are seeking the seat in this college must register themselves by the time allotted by the university. A total of 19 subjects is taken into account. Out of 19 courses, nine are for B.A, nine For B.Sc and one is for the Commerce Department.
Students as per their interest should select the courses and applied for the same.
|3.||Sivanath Sastri College|
|6.||Raniganj Girls College|
|8.||Sovarani Memorial College|
|9.||Ananda Mohan College|
Preparation of New Alipore College Merit List 2020
Under the guidelines of the University of Calcutta, college authority prepares the merit list of the students. While preparing the list lots of things are taken into consideration. Those things are:
- Total no. of seats as per the subjects and applicants
- Category (Constitution of India) where ceratin section enjoy the reservation policy
- 10% for Economically Weaker Section
- College prefers state students than the outside state.
Eligibility for New Alipore College 2020
In order to take part in the application process, one has to fulfill certain eligibility. Failing to have the eligible candidates will not be able to fill the application form. Since no entrance exam is taken, thus intermediate / 10+2 marks are considered to be the most important marks. On the basis of Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary marks, merit list is prepared. Whatever the information provided by the candidates in the application form, must be valid and correct.
No forgery will be taken into account. Each one has to present the original copy of the certificates at the time of the admission. The margin of one or two marks create a lot of difference, hence prepare yourself in such a way that you can get through this. And thus secure a seat in the College.
Documents for Admission
- Printout of New Alipore College UG/ PG Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution