National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Application Forms of NCHM JEE on 15th January 2019. Candidates who are interested in applying for the National Council for Hotel Management can start applying online from the official website of NTA. Candidates will have the provision of applying for NCHM JEE 2019 till 25th March 2019. The NCHM JEE Application Form submission procedure involves getting registered, updating the application form, updating images, and making application fee payment. The NCHM JEE Application Form acceptance will be subject to eligibility clearance and candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be liable for disqualification.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, read about the NCHM JEE Application Form 2019, important dates, applying procedure, and other important details.
Candidates can now start applying for NCHM JEE 2019 – Click Here to Apply.
NCHM JEE Application Form 2019 Dates
NTA has already released the Application Form for National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE 2019) on 15th of January 2019. Candidates should be aware of the complete dates and schedule for the NCHM JEE 2019 so as to not miss out any of the important events.
|1||Notification Release||9th November 2018|
|2||NCHM JEE Application Form Release||15th January 2019|
|3||Deadline for Submitting the Application Form||25th March 2019|
|4||Last Date of Application Fee Payment||26th March 2019|
|5||Admit Card Release||3rd April 2019 onwards|
|6||Date of NCHM JEE 2019 Exam||27th April 2019|
NCHM JEE Application Form 2019 Submission Procedure
The Application Forms have already been released by NTA in their official website. All the applications are to be submitted in the online mode only. The Application Submission involves Registration, Application Form filling, updating images, and making application fee payment.
Candidates can check the complete procedure as laid down below:
Step 1 – Registration and Updating Application Form
- A System generated Application Number is to be noted down by the candidate which is generated up on Registering from the official website.
- Fill in all the required information while applying and also the candidate is required to choose a username and password along with a suitable security question.
- After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Complete the Application Form Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Personal Details to be Entered are as follows: Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Type of Identification, Identification Number, State of Residence, Category, Person with Disability, Nationality, Whether or not the candidate is a Kashmiri Migrant, Place of Qualifying Examination, and Whether or not the candidate had English as a subject.
- Academic Details to entered are as follows: Pass Status, Name of Examination, Name of Board / University, Year of Passing / Appearing, Result Mode, Marks Detail, and so on.
Step 2 – Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature.
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
|S. No.||Image Type||File Type||Size|
|1||Scanned Image of Recent Passport size Photo||.JPG/.JPEG||10 kb to 200 kb|
|2||Scanned Signature||.JPG/.JPEG||4 kb to 30 kb|
Step 3 – Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan
The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
|S. No.||Category||Fee Amount|
|1||General / OBC||INR 800|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||INR 400|
NCHM JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Eligibility Criteria is set forth by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the purpose of maintaining a certain minimum standard among the student resource who is interested in appearing for the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Examination. The parameters will decide whether or not candidate is allowed to apply for the NCHM JEE 2019.
Given below is the NCHM JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
|Qualifying Examination||A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects is a must.|
|Qualifying Examinations for NRI/OCI/PIOs|
|Qualifying Subjects||Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination|
|Physical Fitness||All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical classes as required in the Course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner|