|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Mumbai 11th Admission List is released for the candidates who have passed their class 10th exam. The exam is conducted for the admission to the 11th standard. The admission procedure is conducted by Maharashtra State Board. The exam is held for cities of Maharashtra for the schools affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board. Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It should be noted that the admission is provided solely on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their class 10th exam. The details provided in the form should be valid and correct as the admission will be provided on the basis of the academic details provided in the form. Mumbai 11th admission List was to be released on 16th July 2018 but as per the newly released notification, the list will be published on 19th July 2018. For more of the details of Mumbai 11th admission list go through the article below.
Latest Update – As per the latest update, the first provisional merit list of First Year Junior College (FYJC) has been declared. The first provisional merit list was declared on 5th July 2018 and the second provisional merit list was about to get declared on 16th July 2018 which has been postponed to 19th July 2018 (11:00 am).
Mumbai 11th Admission List 2018
As per the newly released notification, the second 11th admission list will be released on 19th July 2018.
Mumbai 11th admission List is released on the official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form are eligible to go through the List. The admission List contains the details of the selected candidates who can proceed for the further admission procedure. The candidates are required to provide valid and correct details while filling up the Application Form as the admission List will be prepared based on the academic details provided in the form. If the student has her/his name mentioned in the admission list the next step will be to submit the documents and paying the fee for the confirmation of the admission. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The Board releases the admission list containing the names of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the board, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to check FYJC Mumbai 11th Second Merit List 2018
The step by step procedure to check the FYJC Mumbai, Second Merit List 2018 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of FYJC Mumbai, 11thadmissions.net
- When you reach the Homepage section, search for FYJC Second Merit List 2018 Link
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details such as your Registration Number and other details
- Click on the “Submit Button”
- The FYJC Second Merit List 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the Printout of the Merit List.
Admission procedure After Release Of Mumbai 11th admission List 2018
- Candidates who will be allotted their first preference for admission to higher secondary school/junior college, they will be required to confirm their admission within speculated time as per timetable in that higher secondary/junior college with all the required documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Candidates who are allotted college of their first preference will be blocked from participating in the remaining rounds for the concerned stream.
- Applicants who will be allocated Higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same will be required to confirm their admission with all the relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. These candidates will also be not allowed to participate in the remaining rounds of the concerned stream.
- It should be noted that the candidate’s admission to the Higher secondary/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admission authorities of the Higher
- Secondary school/Junior college. Candidates should make sure that all the documents presented at this time are valid and with the correct detail. Any form of discrepancy will make the candidature liable for cancellation.
- After securing admission in the allotted school after the payment of admission fee, the applicant will be required to collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective senior secondary school/Junior college within the stipulated time limit from the date of admission.
Mumbai 11th Admission List Release Date
School Education Department will release the information brochure for FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2018-19. It is important to understand rules of admission before taking admission.
Schedule for Mumbai 11th Admission List display
|Mumbai 11th Admission List||Important Dates|
|FYJC Mumbai First Merit List for Bifocal Subjects||21 and 22 Jun 2018|
|FYJC Mumbai Second Merit List for Bifocal Subjects||28 Jun 2018|
|FYJC Mumbai General Merit List 2018||29 Jun 2018|
|FYJC Mumbai First Merit List 2018||05 Jul 2018|
|FYJC Mumbai Second Merit List 2018|
|FYJC Mumbai Third Merit List 2018||23 Jul 2018|
|FYJC Mumbai Fourth Merit List 2018||30 Jul 2018|
|FYJC Mumbai Special Round 1 Allocation Result||to be announced|
Documents Required For Mumbai 11th Admission 2018-19
- Admit Card of the class 10th exam.
- Original Class 10th certificate.
- Original class 10th mark sheet
- Original School Leaving certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)