MSBTE Result 2019 – The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education will be releasing the MSBTE Winter Result in January. In order to check the result of MSBTE, the candidates will have to enter their seat number as well as Enrollment Number. One, who appeared in the examination will be able to view MSBTE Winter Result 2019. The result of the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education Winter Session will be declared in the second week of January 2020. The authority has released the time table for the winter session on its website. The candidates, who qualify the examination will get admission into various colleges/ institutes affiliated under the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
One should note that the form for the winter session had been released on the official website. The Winter Session examination will be conducted in the month of October and November respectively.
MSBTE Result 2019 Details
|Exam Name||MSBTE Diploma Level Technical Course Semester Exams|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)|
|Course Name||Diploma Polytechnic|
|Examination Mode||Practical and Theoretical|
|Exam Session||Winter Session Exam|
|Result||2nd Week of January 2020|
MSBTE Winter 2019 Result Date
Candidates can check the dates for the release of winter Session of Results below.
|1||Release of MSBTE Hall Ticket||August 2019|
|2||Practical Exam Dates||14th October to 22nd October 2019|
|3||Exam Dates||14th November to 5th December 2019|
|4||MSBTE Result Winter 2019 (Released)||Second Week of January 2020|
How to Check MSBTE Result Winter 2019?
Candidates can view their result on the official website of Maharashtra State Board of Education (MSBTE). Candidates can follow up the steps given below.
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article.
- The following window will appear:
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section.
- Click on Submit.
- The screen will reflect the result of the respective candidate.
- Take a printout of the result for future purposes.
MSBTE 2019 Result Status
- First Class with Distinction (I DST): One, who qualifies all the exams with a minimum of 75% will fall under this category.
- First Class (I): The candidates, who secure marks between 65% to 75% will be falling under this category.
- Second Class (II): One scoring marks between 45% to 60% shall be falling under this category.
- Pass Class (Pass): One passing in all subjects and scoring marks between 40% to 45% will fall under Pass Category.
- Allowed to Keep Term (ATKT): Candidate, failing in not more than 1/3rd subjects will be awarded ATKT.
- Withheld Failed in Lower Semester/ Year (WFLS/ WFLY): One, who passes in the final semester/ year but fails in the lower semester/ year will be falling under this category.
- Fail: Candidate, who fails to secure minimum qualifying marks or minimum percentage will fall under this category.
Revaluation of MSBTE Result 2019
The candidate can note that he/ she will be able to get their answer sheets re-evaluated. One can note the fact that he/ she will be able to gain the answer books after that he/ she has submitted the application form. The candidate will be able to re-evaluate the photocopy of the answer book too. One must note that the authority will only accept a maximum of two subjects/ courses per semester/ year. The applicant must submit the application of re-evaluation before the due date.
MSBTE Winter Result 2019-20
The diploma level technical course exams conducted in various colleges/institutes under the guidelines of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) is conducted twice a year and is known as Summer session exams and winter session exams. The winter session MSBTE Exams will be conducted in the month of October and November 2019. The authority has released the MSBTE Time Table for the winter session. MSBTE will declare its result for winter session in the month of January 2020.
MSBTE Summer Result 2020
The result of the summer session of MSBTE will be released in the month of June 2020. The examination will be conducted in the month of March, April and May. One can note that the authority has released the time table for the summer session on its website. The time table contains many important details related to the exams. One must note the fact that the authority will not accept any kind of request regarding the change in any of the detail of the time table.