MSBTE 2022 – The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) conducts and regulates diploma-level technical education in the state of Maharashtra, India. Other than that, the examination body conducts half-yearly exams for the candidates enrolled in various technical courses in various colleges/institutes located in the districts of Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, and Aurangabad. The half-yearly exams are known as summer session exams and winter session exams. The MSBTE Winter 2021-22 session will begin soon, the candidates can check the timetable for Institution-wise, course-wise, day-wise, and paper-code-wise. Also, now the candidates can download the MSBTE hall ticket.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, read all about the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai, its exam date, MSBTE Online Login, Exam Form, Hall Ticket, Result, Model Answer/Question Paper, Summer Time Table and other important details.
The MSBTE Winter Session Will Begin Soon! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
MSBTE 2021-22: Important Dates (MSBTE Time Table)
Candidates can refer to the MSBTE Time Table and Schedule. MSBTE summer date sheet given is subject to changeability. However, any such change will be notified duly. Check below.
|Release of Application Form (Summer Session)||January 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Registration Form (Summer Session)||February 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 200/-)||February 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 1500/-)||February 2022|
|Practical Exam Date||March – April 2022|
|Theory Exam||April – May 2022|
|Declaration Of Result||Second Week of June 2022|
|Release of Application Form (Winter Session)||August 2022|
|MSBTE Exam Form Summer 2020 Last Date||September 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 200/-)||September to September 2022 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 1500/-)||September to September 2022 (Expected)|
|MSBTE Winter Session Begins From||November-December 2021|
MSBTE 2021-22 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply for the examination by submitting an online application form. MSBTE aspirants can start applying for diploma and polytechnic courses semester exams conducted by MSBTE 2022. The application forms will be available on the official website (MSBTE Online Login). Check how to fill it up from down below.
- Locate the link for ‘New Registration’ and enter in personal details such as Name, Email ID, course, address, and so on.
- Also, enter in academic credentials such as qualifying examination, year of passing the qualifying examination, details of percentage scored in the qualifying examination, and so on.
- It is advised to take utmost precaution while filling in the details.
- The details should be in sync with the candidate’s certificates.
- Even if there is a facility of correction, later on, it will be difficult to follow up on the procedures and correct every detail.
- Candidates, then, will be required to upload scanned images of the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The images should be uploaded clear and comprehensibly.
- The image size and format should be in sync with the official instructions.
- Finally, the candidate will be required to pay a certain amount as the Registration Fee.
- Candidates can pay via online payment gateway means through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or via offline means through generating a bank challan.
MSBTE Application Fee 2022 Details
Candidates, interested in appearing for the MSBTE Winter Examination, will be required to take the following amount of application fee payment. There is a fee relaxation for the reserved categories as well. Check below.
|S. No.||Categories||Fee Amount|
|1||General Candidates||INR 400|
|2||OBC/ SC/ ST||INR 200|
Download – MSBTE Model Answer Paper
MSBTE Hall Ticket 2022
- Enrolling candidates will be asked to download a piece of the document known as MSBTE Winter Hall Ticket.
- The Hall Ticket will be crucial as it will be the unique identification document that will grant the applicants access inside the examination hall.
- The Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website of MSBTE.
- The authority will release the MSBTE 2022 Hall Ticket for the Winter session exam.
- Hall Ticket will contain crucial information such as date and time of the examination and venue address of the examination.
- Candidates must make sure that the information given in the MSBTE Hall Ticket is correct. If found any sort of discrepancy, candidates must immediately inform the concerned authorities.
- It is mandatory to bring the Hall Ticket to the exam venue along with original and valid ID proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, and so on.
MSBTE Result 20221-22
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE 2022) will be analyzing and declaring the MSBTE 2022 Exam Results through their official website. Candidates will be able to check the Results from the official website in January 2022. The MSTE Result will include scores of individual subjects and overall marks. To view and download the Result of MSBTE, candidates will have to go to the official website and locate the link for the result. The link will direct to a login panel, in which the candidate will have to enter in the login details, I.e. application number, and password.
MSBTE Admission 20221-22
The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE Mumbai) aids students in grabbing admission to the diploma-level technical courses in various colleges/institutes located in Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, and Aurangabad through Maharashtra Polytechnic Exam 2021. Candidates are admitted into 1 year and 2-year technical diploma programmes such as mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, and so on. Candidates are required to clear the MBSTE Exams in order to seek the diploma and polytechnic admissions in the state of Maharashtra.
The courses offered are Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Pharmacy, and Diploma in Hotel Management. Check more.
MSBTE 2022 – Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE Mumbai) decides the Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
We have mentioned MSBTE Eligibility Criteria. Check below.
- A candidate needs to be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be at least have 17 years of age to apply for MSBTE polytechnic and diploma programmes. However, there is no particular upper age limit to appear for Maharashtra MSBTE 2022 Polytechnic Exam.
- Candidates should have cleared class 10 from any of the government-recognized boards such as CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, and so on.
- The minimum required percentage for clearing the qualifying exam is 35%.
- The aspirants should have studied Mathematics, Science, and English necessarily in their qualifying standard.
- There is no special provision for reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and so on.