MSBTE Exam Form 2019: MSBTE is an examination which is conducted for providing admissions into various Diploma Courses. It also conducts the half-yearly examinations for the candidates who are already enrolled under this board. These exams are called Summer Session Exams and Winter Session Exams. In order to take the examinations, the candidate will have to enrol themselves, for which, they will have to submit an application form. The authority will release the MSBTE Winter Exam Form 2019 on soon on the official website for the winter session. One must note that MSBTE Registration Form 2019 will be out in an online mode only. The complete details about the registration form of MSBTE are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MSBTE Exam Form Date winter 2019
One will be able to find the application form of the winter session on the website. The candidates, who are planning to fill the online form must be sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. The dates for the winter session have been announced. The complete time table of MSBTE Winter Exam Form is:
|Release of Application Form (Winter Session)||13th August 2019 (Released)|
|MSBTE Exam Form Winter 2019 Last Date||2nd September 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 200/-)||7th September to 10th September 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 1500/-)||12th September to 14th September 2019|
|Release of Application Form (Summer Session)||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Registration Form (Summer Session)||1st February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 200/-)||7th February to 10th February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Late Fees (Regular Fee + 1500/-)||12th February to 14th February 2020|
MSBTE Winter Session Registration Form Submission Steps 2019
While submitting the online form of the winter session of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, he/ she must be sure that he/ she knows the complete procedure of doing the same. If the candidate skips any of the steps, then he/ she will not be able to submit the form of the winter session. All the steps of the submission of the application form are:
- Open the official website of the concerned authority. (msbte.org.in)
- Enter all the mandatory details in the form.
- Upload the mandatory documents in the application form. While uploading the documents, the candidate will have to make sure that they are of the specified size as per prescribed by the authority. Any document with the larger or smaller size will not be accepted at any cost.
- Pay the mandatory amount of fee.
- Confirm all the details filled in the application form and then submit the same.
- Take a printout of the online form of MSBTE for future purposes.
Application Fee of MSBTE 2019
The payment of the MSBTE application fee will be mandatory as, without the same, the candidate will not be able to submit the online form. One can pay the fee through online and offline mode as well. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking as well as the Demand Draft. The complete fee criteria for MSBTE 2019 are:
MSBTE Online Form 2020 Winter Session Instructions
- While the candidate is filling the details in the application form, he/ she must make sure that all the particulars being filled are correct. If any detail goes wrong, then his/ her candidature can get cancelled.
- The contact details being entered in the form must belong to the candidate only.
- When the candidate uploads the documents, he/ she must make sure that the images are clear.
- The payment of the fee will be mandatory a mandatory step as, without the same, the applicant will not be able to submit the online form.
- One, who submits the MSBTE Winter Session Application Form will be able to submit its admit card.
MSBTE Form With Late Fee
This is to be noted that the candidates, who could not fill the application form till the 2nd of September will be able to fill the same from the 7th of September till the 10th of September 2019. One, who submits the form in these dates will have to pay more fee than the regular one. One can note that the submission of the late application form will be in two parts. The first part is from the 7th-10th of September while the second one is from the 12th-14th of September 2019. The candidate, in the first part, will have to pay the fee with an addition of Rs. 200 along with the regular fee while the second part of the late fee will be including the regular amount along with the addition of Rs. 1500.
MSBTE Exam Form 2020 Summer Session
The applicants, who want to take the examination of Summer Session will have to submit an application form which will be available on 23rd January 2020. The online form for the session of summer will be out on the official website of the authority. After the candidate fills the details in the application form, he/ she will have to upload the documents and then pay the mandatory fee.