MP ITI Application Form 2020: The application form of MP ITI is released by The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. In order to download it, candidates must visit the official website. Furthermore, the releasing date of Application form of MP ITI will tentatively be in the month of June 2020. Therefore the candidates must fill the Online Form before the last date. However, whilst filling the ITI online form, candidates must provide correct credentials. Any invalid information provided by the candidate can lead to admission cancellation. Moreover, candidates must subsequently pay the application fee after filling the MP ITI Online form before the last date. The candidates will be deemed successfully registered once he has paid the MP ITI Online form application fee. In order to know more about the MP ITI important dates, registration & online application form, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP ITI Application Form Important Dates 2020
The candidates must who wish to MP ITI Exam, must keep themselves updated regarding the MP ITI Online form releasing & last date. Therefore, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Application Form Correction||June 2020|
|Application Fee Date||June 2020|
|View Your Application Number On||June 2020|
Steps To Fill The MP ITI 2020 Application Form
In order to take admission in MP ITI, candidates must primarily fill the MP ITI online form before the last date. However, in order to do so, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to be followed below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website i.e. iti.mponline.gov.in
- There will be a registering link on the portal, candidates must subsequently click on that.
- They must fill in all the required information asked in the MP ITI application form.
- They must fill in information like their name, correspondence address, e-mail address, father name, course, mobile number and educational qualification details etc.
- Furthermore, they must not forget to pay the application fee. It can be done via net banking, credit/debit card.
- Once the ITI Online Admission form payment has been made, candidates must take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
MP ITI Application Form Fee Structure 2020
The candidates must know the pay the application fee in order to register successfully. However, the application fee varies according to the category of the candidate. Therefore, we have mentioned the free structure as per candidates’ category.
|Category of the candidate||Application Fee Amount|
Important Points Regarding The MP ITI Online Admission Form 2020
The candidates whilst filling the ITI online form must keep certain points in their mind. The points to be kept in mind are as follows.
- In order to fill the application form, the candidate must be at least 14 years of age.
- To become eligible for ITI courses, the candidate must qualify 10th class examination from a recognized board/institute.
- Furthermore, only those candidates must apply who have qualified their 10th class examination from a recognized board.
- The candidates must make sure that the information provided in the ITI Online application form is valid. Any invalid information may lead to admission cancellation.
- Furthermore, the candidates will be allotted admission in ITI, on the basis of the merit list.
- The MP ITI merit list in return will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
- In the final ITI admission process, it will be mandatory for the candidate to appear for the counselling process.
Check Other ITI Exams