MAH B.Ed CET 2020: MAH B.Ed CET is an undertaking by the Government of Maharashtra to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into the B.Ed program at various institutes across the state of Maharashtra. The MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) is held under the authority of the State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL). It is an online test held in selected cities across the state of Maharashtra. The candidates who are planning on taking admission to the course must go through the Information Brochure which is released along with the MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form. It will be available on the official website. Thereafter, the candidates will be able to download the MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card. After the candidates have taken the MAH B.ED CET Exam, the official authority will subsequently also release the MAH B.ED CET Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be eligible for the MAH B.Ed CET Admission to the various Institutes of Maharashtra offering B.Ed course. The candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates. For more of the details of MAH B.Ed CET Login, Previous Year Model Question Paper, Books, Syllabus 2020 go through the article below.
The MAH B.A B.Sc – B.Ed Integrated Course CET Online Application Form Is Out! Apply Before The Last Date 30th May.
MAH B.Ed CET Entrance Exam Dates 2020
The MAH B.Ed CET Admission dates will be released on the official website. Therefore, the candidate must visit the official website on a daily basis. They must save the time table for future purposes.The scheduled MAH B.Ed CET dates are available as per on the announced date in the Information Brochure. The candidate must save the Brochure. The submission of the Bihar B.Ed CET Online Application Form and other important events must be as per the mentioned dates.
Go through the dates of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 from the tabular format below:
|MAH B.Ed CET Application forms 2020 will be available from||13th March 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form||30th May 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2020 will be available from||July 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam will be conducted on||15th-16th July 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET Result will be declared on||August 2020|
MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form 2020
The Online Application Form of MAH B.Ed CET will be available in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. Candidates who are interested in proceeding with the admission procedure further are required to fill up the MAH B.Ed CET Application Form. However, they must submit it before the last date as mentioned. The availability of the MAh B.Ed CET 2020 Online Application Form is as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body.
The submission of the MAH B.Ed CET Application Form is an important procedure in order to acquire admission to the B.Ed course. The MAH B.ED Online Application Form must be provided with the details as asked. The information brochure will be released along with the application form. The Brochure provides the steps of submitting the MAH B.ED CET Registration Form so as to avoid any form of error for the submission of the Application.
The Application Form Of MAH B.Ed CET must be provided with information such as the Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact Information. Then upload the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. Aspirants must note that the details entered in the MAH B.ED CET Online Application Form must be valid and correct. Since any form of the misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
The details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission with the documents in the original. The final submission of the Application Form is only after the payment of the MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form Fee. The amount as per the category will be available in the official notification released on the website.
Eligibility Criteria For MAH B.ED CET 2020
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who will be applying for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will be mentioned in detail in the Information Brochure released along with the Application Form. Candidates before proceeding for the MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form are advised that they must go through the eligibility criteria. They must make sure that they meet each and every criterion. The candidates who are eligible will be able to participate in further MAH B.Ed CET Admission rounds. However, the candidates who do not, will be disqualified. Therefore, the candidates must apply carefully. Furthermore, in order to help the candidate, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
Find the Eligibility to apply for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 from below:
The Eligibility Criteria is broadly divided into two parts:
- Maharashtra State Candidates
- Other State Candidates
Eligibility Conditions of Maharashtra State Candidates
The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any other degree recognized equivalent in any of the following streams:
- Social Science (History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/ Psychology/ Philosophy/ Education/Library Science)
- Humanity sciences (including all Languages and Literature like- English, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Pali-Prakrut etc. studied as Optional/Special Subject at Graduation)
With minimum 50% marks for Open Category Candidates or minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC
The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any degree considered equivalent in any of the following streams:
- Engineering or Technology (Science and Mathematics as Special subjects)
- Management / Engineering / Computers / Law/Information -Technology / Agriculture/ BBI / Medical Sciences /All Social Sciences excluding those mentioned above / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music/Dance / Drama etc.)
With minimum 55% marks for Open Category Candidates or minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC
Candidates appearing in the final examination of Bachelor’s program may also apply but they shall be considered for admission only on fulfilling the minimum eligibility marks on the declaration of their results.
Eligibility Conditions of Other State Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian national and should have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline considered equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Considering the above criteria, Candidates appearing in the final examination of Bachelor’s program may also apply but they shall be considered for admission only on fulfilling the minimum eligibility marks on the declaration of their results.
MAH B.ED CET Admit Card 2020
The Hall Ticket of MAH B.Ed CET will be released in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. Thereafter, candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to the download of the MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card. Furthermore, it is a mandatory document which is important for the candidate to be presented on the day of the examination as the entry to the examination hall will be prohibited in its absence.
Subsequently, link of the MAH B.ED CET Admit Card will be made available as per on the scheduled date and the candidate will have to download it by providing the details in the login section which are valid and correct. Incorrect information will prohibit the candidate from downloading the document. Furthermore, MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket will mention all the important details which will be important for the candidates appearing for the exam.
Also, Aspirants must go through the details mentioned very carefully. Thereafter, MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card will mention the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Course Name, Course Code, date and the time of the exam and the important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the examination. Furthermore, it is advised that once the Hall Ticket is downloaded by the candidate, the details mentioned must be read very carefully by the candidate. However, in case if there is found to be any form of error in the Admit Card, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately. The Hall Ticket of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 must be kept very carefully till the admission procedure gets over.
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
The exam of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will be held in an online mode. The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance test will have to keep themselves updated with the latest examination pattern. The format of the question paper will be prescribed by the examination conducting body. The candidates who are preparing for the exams will have to go through the details so as to be known with the kind of questions which will be asked in the B.Ed CET MAH question paper.
The authorities also mention the syllabus of the MAH B.Ed CET entrance test and the topics which will be covered in the entrance test. Being known to the topics in prior will help the candidates in the preparation of the exam and qualifying the entrance test. Find the important points related to the MAH B.Ed CET Exam pattern, Questions, Answer Key and Syllabus from below.
Important highlights of the online MAH B.Ed CET 2020 are:
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Total MCQs: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Negative marks: none
- Language: English and Marathi
The MAH B.Ed CET question paper will be divided into three sections as follows:
|S. No.||Area||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
Contents of the sections mentioned above:
Mental Ability (40%):
- This section contains questions based on Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
General Knowledge (30%)
- This section contains questions to test how well acquainted the candidate is with the happenings in the surroundings at Local, National, International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs, Science and Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science and Literature in General.
Teacher Aptitude (30%)
- This section contains questions to test the ability of the candidate to become a teacher. It tested the keenness to update his/her knowledge, leadership qualities, awareness about changes in Education and Society, communication and Professional commitment etc.
The details of the ELCT CET 2020 that the student will have to appear along with the B.ED CET are as follows:
- Duration: 1 hour
- Total MCQs: 50
- Total Marks: 50
- Negative marks: none
- Language: English
|S. No.||Area||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|6||Verbal Idioms & Proverbs||5||1||5|
|7||Figures of speech||2||1||2|
NOTE: Candidates appearing for the ELCT CET without opting for it in the application form shall not be considered.
MAH B.ED CET Results 2020
In order to download the result of MAH B.ED CET, the candidates must visit the official website. The candidates who have successfully appeared for the entrance test will be eligible to check the result and see if they have qualified the entrance test or not. The login link of MAH B.Ed CET Result will be made available as per on the date announced by the authorities. Candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest release of the information regarding the declaration of the MAH B.Ed CET Result. The list will be available soon after the exam of the course has been conducted successfully by the authorities.
The aspirant will have to provide the details in the link of the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result which will be available as per on the date announced. The candidate must provide valid details in order to check the result. Aspirants must note that merely appearing for the exam will not provide any form of assurance for the admission to the preferred college.
The MAH B.Ed CET Result PDF will mention all the details and candidates must go through it carefully specifically the name, Application or Roll Number and the course name. However, in case of any discrepancy on the result of MAH B.Ed CET 2020, the candidates must contact the examination authority. Furthermore, the final admission is provided on the basis of the MAH B.Ed CET counselling.
Admissions Procedure For MAH B.ED CET 2020
The Admissions to the MAH B.Ed program at various institutions in Maharashtra shall be done through a process called Centralized Admission Process (CAP) held under the authority of Commissioner, Common Entrance Test, Mumbai.
The MAH B.ED CET Admission procedure shall be started in May 2020. The candidates must visit the official website on a daily basis in order to check information.
The Entire CAP shall include the following steps:
Invitation of Application
- All Candidates who had participated in the CET and have a Non-Zero Score in MAH-B.Ed. CET 2020 is required to fill the online application for CAP for the academic year 2020-21.
- The CAP registration form filling link for B.Ed. the course shall be available on bed.mhpravesh.in.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ Button for filling the MAH B.Ed CET online application form. Thereafter, the candidates must submit the online form.
Preparation of Merit List
- All the eligible candidates who have submitted the Online Application Form for MAH B.Ed CET Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of CET Score and the collective of CET and ELCT (for English medium colleges).
- In case of a tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference :
- The higher percentage of marks in Qualifying Examination
- A higher percentage of marks in aggregate at HSC or equivalent examination
- The higher percentage of marks in aggregate at SSC or equivalent examination;
The MAH B.ED CET merit lists shall be available on the websites www.dhepune.gov.in upon release.
Filling The Option Form
- The candidates must fill up and confirm the MAH B.Ed CET Online Option Form having preferences of Institutions before CAP Round I.
- Candidates may fill in choices of Institutes in decreasing order of their preference as specified by the Competent Authority.
- The options form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I and II.
- The candidates are advised to study the college details and give options to the maximum colleges of their own choice only.
Provisional Allotment And Acceptance Fee
- The competent authority shall display the lists of allotment of seats for CAP Round I and II based on the choices filled by the candidates.
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 3,000 for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000 for SC, ST Category Candidates within the State of Maharashtra.
- It has to be paid through a demand draft in favor of the Admitted College as per the instructions displayed on the Notice Board of the Admitted College.
‘Freeze’ OR ‘Float’ The Alotted Seat
The candidate can either ‘FREEZE’ or ‘FLOAT’ the seat allotted to him/her during the provisional allotment. Check option further below.
- FREEZE: Select this option if you are satisfied with the allotted institute and accept it by paying the full MAH B.Ed CET admission fee at the allotted institute. You can’t participate in the subsequent round of admissions.
- FLOAT: Select this option if you expect a seat at an institute of your higher preference in the subsequent rounds of MAH B.ED CET admission. It shall not be available for candidates who are allotted institute of their First Choice.
The candidates must note the following points regarding “freeze” and “float” options:
- Candidates will not have to exercise “Freeze” and “Float” options through their login.
- It will be taken care of automatically by the System.
- If a candidate who has been allotted their first choice, does not report at the institute within the given time, he/she shall be automatically considered for the CAP Round III.
- If a candidate wants to exercise FLOAT, he/she must report at the allotted institute and pay the acceptance fee or else they won’t be considered for the second round of CAP.
CAP Round III
- The seats available for this round shall be published on the website.
- The Candidates are allowed to fill in or edit the already filled online option form. The CET qualified candidates who have not registered for CAP earlier will be able to register themselves now.
- Candidates who can participate in this round are:
- The candidate who has not been allotted any seat in any of the previous rounds.
- who did not participate (failure of filling option form) in the previous round
- Those who have taken and cancelled their MAH B.Ed CET 2020 admission in the earlier rounds or rejected seats.
- Those who have to Freeze the admission by paying Seat Acceptance Fee in earlier rounds but are desirous of Floating in this final round.
Reporting and Confirmation of MAH B.Ed CET Admission
- After the final CAP Round, the Candidate shall report to the institution finally allotted to him and confirm his admission to Institution. The institution will upload the admitted status of the candidate online.
- The candidate shall confirm the MAH B.Ed CET admission by paying the requisite amount of fee and by submitting required documents in original to the respective institute, to which admission is granted as per schedule.
NOTE: If any seat remains vacant after CAP, it shall be filled according to the merit and by a candidate of the category whom the seat was earmarked for.
Documents Required During The Time Of MAH B.Ed Admission Are Given Below
- SSC (Std.X) Mark sheet/Certificate
- HSC (Std.XII) Mark Sheet /Certificate
- FY, SY, TY Degree Marks Memo
- Degree/Convocation certificate.
- Post Graduation Marks Memo I st year II-Year (If Applicable)
- CET Score Card 2018.
- Hall Ticket of CET
- MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form
- Print out of Online Application form and Options form of Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2020.
- School Leaving Certificate, if required to substantiate the claim.
- Domicile Certificate or Birth Certificate Mentioning place of Birth or School Leaving Certificate mentioning the place of birth.
In addition to the above documents, candidates are required to produce ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS depending upon the category to which they belong.
Reservation Of Seats For CAP For MAH B.ED 2020
The MAH B.Ed CET reservation of seats for the candidates of backward categories belonging to Maharashtra is given below:
|1||Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste converted to Buddhism (SC)||13%|
|2||Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%|
|3||Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De-Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|4||Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|5||Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|6||Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
|7||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19%|
Apart from that the following % of seats are reserved for :
|Sons/daughters of defence personnel||5%|
|Persons with disability||3%|
Fee Structure For The B.Ed Programme Of Govt. And Govt. Aided Institutes
The Fees structure of the MAH B.Ed CET Programme at Govt. And Govt. We have provided the list of aided institutes below.
Type of feesFee1st year. 10,889/-2nd year. 10,889/-Total: Rs. 21,778/-
|Type of fee||Open category||Backward classes|
|Admission||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 00|
|Library||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Gymkhana||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Laboratory||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Activities||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Total:||Rs. 6100/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|Type of fee||Open category||Backward classes|
|Library||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Gymkhana||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Laboratory||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Activities||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Total:||Rs. 3500/-||Rs. 3500/-|
In case of questions and doubts regarding the Examination, do write in the comments section below. We shall get back to you at the earliest and with the best of our knowledge.