MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021: The Online Application Form for MAH B.Ed will be released by the Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. The last date to submit the MAH B.Ed CET registration form will be in the month of July 2021. Furthermore, the candidates planning on taking admission to the B.Ed course must register themselves first in order to be eligible to appear for the MAH B.Ed CET Exam. However, it should be noted that the submission of the MAH B.Ed CET online application form should be before the last date as prescribed by the examination conducting body.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, applicants must make sure that the information that they are providing in the Maharashtra B.ED CET Online Application Form should be valid and correct. Since any form of misleading detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission. Moreover, the filling of the Online Application Form Of MAH B.Ed CET is the first step towards the Admission procedure into B.Ed course of two years. Therefore, for more of the details of MAH B.Ed CET Registration Form 2021 go through the article below.
- The MAH B.ED CET Application Form Will Be Releasing Shortly! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form Date 2021
The dates of MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021 will be made available on the official website. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the dates & information on the website regarding the MAH B.Ed CET Admission Procedure. Meanwhile, go through the official schedule regarding the Application form procedure from the tabular format below.
|MAH B.Ed CET Application Form will be available||June 2021|
|Last date for the submission of MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021||June 2021|
|Last date for printing the Application Form||July 2021|
|Online fee payment||July 2021|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2021||August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For Filling Up MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form 2021
The eligibility criteria will be prescribed by the examination conducting body. The eligibility criteria in detail will be mentioned in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the MAH B.ED CET Online Application Form. Furthermore, it will be important for the candidate to fulfill the eligibility conditions. They must make sure that they fulfill the criteria. Then subsequently proceed for submitting the Application Form of MAH B.Ed CET.
The eligibility conditions for MAH B.Ed CET is divided into Eligibility For Maharashtra State Candidates and Other State Candidates.
Eligibility For Maharashtra State Candidate:
- The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any other degree recognized equivalent in Science, Mathematics, Sciences, Social sciences, Humanity Sciences and Commerce.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks if from Open Category or minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC.
- The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any degree considered equivalent in Engineering or Technology/Management/Computers/Medical Sciences.
- The candidate must have scored minimum of 55% marks for Open Category or minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the final examination will also be able to apply and they will be eligible for MAH B.ED CET admission only after securing the minimum eligibility marks after the declaration of the MAH B.Ed CET Result.
Eligibility For Other States Candidates:
- The candidate should be an Indian national and should have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline considered equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Considering the above criteria, Candidates appearing in the final examination of Bachelor’s program may also apply but they shall be considered for MAH B.Ed CET admission only on fulfilling the minimum eligibility marks on the declaration of their MAH B.ED CET Results.
Maharashtra Online Registration Application Form of MAH B.Ed CET 2021
The Maharashtra MAH B.ED CET Online Application Form will be released online on the official website of the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. Candidates planning on pursuing a B.Ed course for two years had to get themselves register for the exam once the link is made available. The submission of the Online Registration Form is an important procedure to be done by the candidate in order to appear for the exam. The MAH B.ED CET Admit Card will also be issued to only those candidates who have successfully completed the Application Form procedure. Therefore, the candidates must provide valid information in the form. Since any form of misleading detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the MAH B.Ed CET admission.
Maharashtra MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form 2021 must be filled with the Personal Details, Academic Information, contact details, and Uploading documents, Photographs, and Signature. It is advised that the candidates must go through the instructions mentioned in the Information Brochure very carefully. So that they avoid any form of error while filling the MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form. Furthermore, the candidates must upload the documents in the prescribed size & format.
Steps To Fill Up MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Online Application Form
We have mentioned the steps below for applying for the MAH B.ED CET Online Application Form. Furthermore, it is advised for the candidates to go through the steps very carefully in order to avoid any form of error while submitting the Registration Form. The candidate will successfully register only after paying the examination fees. Find the step by step procedure of filling the Application Form of MAH B.Ed CET below:
Step 1: MAH B.Ed CET Online Registration
The tab ‘Click Here For New Registration’ had been available as per on the scheduled date. Candidates must provide the basic details for MAH B.ED CET Online Registration. After the successful registration candidates will be provided with the Provisional Registration Number and the Password for the future Logins. The Information will also be provided on your Registered number and Email ID.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form Of MAH B.Ed CET
After successful MAH B.Ed CET registration, the candidate will have to provide the personal details, Academic Details, and Contact Details. The candidate must provide all valid details. Since any invalid details can lead to MAH B.ED CET admission cancellation. Submit by clicking on the ‘Save and Next button’.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
Candidates will have to upload their recent photograph and signature in the given section of the MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Form. The uploaded documents must be as per the specifications which will be provided in the Information Brochure.
Step 4: Payment Of The MAH B.Ed CET Online Application Fee
After providing all the details correctly in the exam form and after reviewing them, candidates will have to pay the Application Fee for the final submission of the form. Furthermore, the authority will not accept the registration without successful payment.
Step 5: Submit The MAH B.Ed CET Registration Form
After the payment of the Maharashtra B.ED Online Application Exam Form Fee, the final step will be of submitting the Application Form. The candidates must take a printout of the MAH B.Ed CET application form for future purposes.
MAH B.Ed CET Application Registration Form Fee 2021
The candidates must pay the registration fees online. It will be the final step for the form submission. The amount of the Maharashtra MAH B.Ed Online Application Exam Form Fee will differ as per the category under which the candidate will be applying. The payment of the Application Fee can be through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, the candidate can make the payment as per their preference. Find the amount in the tabular format below:
|Open category||Rs. 800|
|Backward Class Category||Rs. 400|
Important Points Regarding Application Form Of MAH B.Ed CET 2021
We have mentioned below a few of the relevant points which the candidates might find helpful who will be applying for MAH B.Ed CET B.Ed Online Registration Form 2021. Find the important notes from the points below:
- The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra is the official authority that releases the MAH B.ED CET Online Application Form. In order to download it, the candidate must visit the official website.
- Candidates planning on pursuing a B.Ed course of two years will have to fill up the Maharashtra MAH B.Ed CET Online Registration Exam Form. The candidate must fill in all the valid details in the form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of admission.
- The photographs and signature uploaded in the form should be particularly as per the specifications provided.
- The details provided such as the Email ID, Contact Number, and Address must be correctly entered in the Application Form.
- The candidate must re-check the MAH B.ED CET Online Exam Form 2021.
In case of any queries related to the MAH B.ED CET Application Form, kindly write to us in the comment section below.