MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020: The Application Form for MAH B.Ed CET will be released by Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. The last date to submit the registration form will be in April 2020. Furthermore, the candidates planning on taking admission to B.Ed course must register themselves first in order to be eligible to appear for MAH B.Ed CET exam. However, it should be noted that the submission of the form should be before the last date as per prescribed by the examination conducting body. Furthermore, applicants must make sure that the information that they are providing in the Application Form should be valid and correct. Since any form of misleading detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission. Moreover, the filling of the Application Form is the first steps towards the Admission procedure into B.Ed course of two years. Therefore, for more of the details of MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020 Date
The schedule of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will be made available on the official website. therefore, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the latest released information on the website regarding the admission Procedure. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule regarding the Application form procedure from the tabular format below. The newly released information will be subsequently updated in the article.
|MAH B.Ed CET Application Form will be available||March 2020|
|Last date for the submission of MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020||April 2020|
|Last date for printing the Application Form||May 2020|
|Online fee payment||March – April 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2020||June 2020|
Eligibility for MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020
The eligibility criteria is prescribed by the examination conducting body. The eligibility criteria in detail will be mentioned in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form. Furthermore, it will be important for the candidate to fulfil the eligibility conditions. They must make sure that they fulfil the criteria. Then subsequently proceed for submitting the Application Form.
The eligibility conditions for MAH B.Ed CET is divided into Eligibility For Maharashtra State Candidates and Other State Candidates.
Eligibility for Maharashtra State Candidate:
- The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any other degree recognized equivalent in Science, Mathematics, Sciences, Social sciences, Humanity Sciences and Commerce.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks if from Open Category or minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC.
- The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any degree considered equivalent in Engineering or Technology/Management/Computers/Medical Sciences.
- The candidate must have scored minimum of 55% marks for Open Category or minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the final examination will also be able to apply and they will be eligible for admission only after securing the minimum eligibility marks after the declaration of the Result.
Eligibility For Other States Candidates:
- The candidate should be an Indian national and should have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline considered equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Considering the above criteria, Candidates appearing in the final examination of Bachelor’s programme may also apply but they shall be considered for admission only on fulfilling the minimum eligibility marks on the declaration of their results.
Application Form of MAH B.Ed CET 2020
The Application form will be released online on the official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. Candidates planning on pursuing B.Ed course for two years will have to get themselves register for the exam once the link is made available. The submission of the Application Form is an important procedure to be done by the candidate in order to appear for the exam. The Admit Card will also be issued to only those candidates who have successfully completed the Application Form procedure. Therefore, it must be noted by the candidate that the information provided in the form should be valid and correct. Since any form of misleading detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission.
MAH B.Ed CET Application form 2020 must be filled with the Personal Details, Academic Information, contact details and Uploading documents, Photographs and Signature. It is advised that the candidates must go through the instructions mentioned in the Information Brochure very carefully. So that they avoid any form of error while filling the Application form. Also, it should be noted that the specifications during uploading the document must also be followed very carefully by the candidate.
Steps to Fill MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
We have mentioned the steps below for filling the Application Form. Furthermore, it is advised for the candidates to go through the steps very carefully in order to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application Form. It must be noted that the final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020. Find the step by step procedure of filling the Application Form below:
Step 1 Registration: The tab ‘Click Here For New Registration’ will be available as per on the scheduled date. Candidates will have to provide the basic details for Registration. After the successful registration candidates will be provided with the Provisional Registration Number and the Password for the future Logins. The Information will also be provided on your Registered number and Email ID.
Step 2 Filling the Application Form: After the successful registration, the candidate will have to provide the personal details, Academic Details and Contact Details. The information provided in this section should be correct as any form of wrong information might lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Submit by clicking on ‘Save and Next button’.
Step 3 Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature: Candidates will have to upload their recent photograph and signature in the given section of the Application Form. The uploaded documents must be as per the specifications which will be provided in the Information Brochure.
Step 4 Payment of the Application Fee: After providing all the details correctly in the form and after reviewing them, candidates will have to pay the Application Fee for the final submission of the form. It must be noted that the forms without the payment of the Application Fee will not be accepted by the examination committee.
Step 5 Submit the Application Form: After the payment of the Application Fee, the final step will be of submitting the Application Form. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Application Form copy for the future references.
The Application Fee has to be submitted in an online mode. It will be the final step for the form submission. The amount of the Application Fee will differ as per the category under which the candidate will be applying. The payment of the Application Fee can be through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, the candidate can make the payment as per their preference. Find the amount in the tabular format below:
|Open category||Rs. 800|
|Backward Class Category||Rs. 400|
Important Points of Application Form 2020
We have mentioned below few of the relevant points which the candidates might find helpful who will be applying for MAH B.Ed CET 2020. Find the important notes from the points below:
- The Application Form for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will be made available in an online mode only on an official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra.
- Candidates planning on pursuing B.Ed course of two years will have to fill up the Application Form. The form should be provided with all the important details which should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission.
- The photographs and signature uploaded in the form should be particularly as per the specifications provided.
- The details provided such as the Email ID, Contact Number and Address must be correctly entered in the Application Form.
- After providing the details, it is advised that the candidates review the details once again so to avoid any form of error in the Application Form.