Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021: Kashmir IASE & Special Education CRC Application Form Has Been Released! The JKBOPEE is the official authority that released the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form. In order to apply for the B.Ed program, the candidates must possess B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.C.A, B.B.A degree. However, they must check the eligibility criteria. Since the ineligible candidates will not be able to apply. Whilst filling up the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form, the candidates must make sure to provide all the valid details. Since any invalid details may lead to the candidate’s admission cancellation. Thereafter, they must upload the required documents. However, they must make sure that they do in the prescribed size & format.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Subsequently, the candidates must also pay the JK B.Ed Online application fees, since the candidate will not be registered successfully if he/she does not pay the requisite fees. Furthermore, in order to know more about how to download Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021 Application Form, keep on reading the article.
- Jammu B.Ed Application Form Will Be Releasing Soon!
- Kashmir IASE & Special Education CRC Application Form Registration Date Extended! Apply Before The Last Date (12th April 2021).
- The Kashmir B.Ed Registration Notification Released! Check Down Below.
Read more about Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Admission Merit List
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form Important Dates 2021
The aspiring candidates who wish to apply for the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Online Application Form must keep themselves up-to-date with the important & last dates. Therefore to help the candidates, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check further below.
|Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021||Kashmir (B.Ed & B.Ed Special)||Jammu (B.Ed)|
|Online Application For B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 Starts From||10th March 2021 (Released)||June 2021|
|Last Date To Fill The Online Application Form||12th April 2021||July 2021|
|J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam||August 2021||August 2021|
Steps To Download The Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021
In order to download the B.Ed Application Form of Jammu & Kashmir, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the candidates we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
Step 1: Click On “Fill JK B.Ed Application Form” Option
- Primarily, the candidates must click on the link provided in the article.
- Thereafter, they must enter their name, date of birth, mobile number & other details in order to generate the application number.
- Then, the candidate must proceed to make the payment
Step 2: Click On “Make Payment” Option
- Thereafter, the candidate must click on the link to make Jammu & Kashmir (JK) Application fees payment & subsequently enter the details like application number, date of birth & verification code in order to access the payment gateway.
- Then, pay the JK application fee through the given ways and take out the printout the e-receipt
- Then, the candidate must pay the fees via the given ways.
- Also, they must takeout the printout of the e-receipt.
Step 3: Click On “Upload Documents” Option
- The candidates must login with their application number, date of birth & verification code.
- Thereafter, they must upload the required documents.
- However, they must make sure that the documents uploaded are in the prescribed format.
Step 4: Click On “Print Application Form” Option
- Thereafter, the candidates must preview their Jammu & Kashmir application form & verify the details.
- Also, the candidates must not forget to take out the printout of the JK application form for future purposes.
JKBOPEE JK B.Ed Application Form Fees 2021
The candidates who will be applying for the JK B.Ed Entrance exam must also pay the application fees. However, the fees paid are non-refundable. Furthermore, the candidates can check the Jammu & Kashmir online application fees below.
|Application Form Fee||INR 1200|
|Mode Of Payment|
Documents Required To Fill The JKBOPEE JK B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The candidates must possess certain documents whilst filling-up the JKBOPEE Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Registration Form. Furthermore, we have provided a list of documents required. Check below.
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualifying marks certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any
- Latest Photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Thumb Impression image
Documents Size & Format
|Signature/Thumb Impression||JPG/JPEG||10-50 KB|
|Other Documents||JPG/JPEG||100 – 200 KB|
More Information Related To The Uploading Of Photograph
The candidates must keep certain points in mind whilst uploading their Photographs. We have mentioned the information regarding the same. Check further below.
- The candidate must make sure that the photograph is clicked with a light background.
- Furthermore, the photograph must have a nameplate & date as per the required size.
- Also, the date must be written in the following format (DD-MM-YYYY)
- However, in case the candidate uploads the image with the name & date, then the application may be liable to get canceled.
Important Points Related To The JK B.Ed Application Form 2021
The candidates must keep certain points in mind, whilst filling the registration form of Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of JKBOPEE, in order to download the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Online Application Form.
- They must provide valid credentials whilst filling the registration online form of JK B.Ed.
- Furthermore, the candidates must pay online Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed application fees. As there will be no successful registration without doing so.
- Thereafter, the candidates must save & download the JK registration form for future purposes.