|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
MAH B.Ed CET 2019: MAH B.Ed CET is an undertaking by the Government of Maharashtra to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into the B.Ed programme at various institutes across the state of Maharashtra. The MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) is held under the authority of State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL). It is an online test held in selected cities across the state of Maharashtra. Candidates who seek admission into Colleges of English medium must also appear for the English Language Content Test (ELCT CET) in addition to the B.Ed CET 2019.
Admission to B.Ed programme is solely be based on the merit of the candidate in the Entrance Test. It is advised that the candidates furnish all the information correctly during the time of application as they cannot be altered at a later stage and discrepancy in the information provided may lead to cancellation of candidature. Candidates who wish to take admission in the Two Year Full-Time Professional course in Education leading to Bachelor of Education in the Maharashtra state need to appear for this common entrance examination. As the admission of the candidates will be done as per their performance in the MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2019.
- 1 Application Procedure For MAH B.ED CET 2019
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For MAH B.ED CET 2019
- 3 MAH B.ED CET Admit Card 2019
- 4 Exam Pattern And Syllabus For MAH B.ED CET 2019
- 5 MAH B.ED CET Results 2019
- 6 Admissions Procedure for MAH B.ED CET 2019
- 7 Documents Required During The Time Of Admission Are Given Below
- 8 Reservation Of Seats For CAP For B.ED 2019
- 9 Fee Structure For The B.Ed Programme Of Govt. And Govt. Aided Institutes
Application Procedure For MAH B.ED CET 2019
The application for the MAH B.ED will be available online and no offline variant will be entertained. The candidate will need to visit the DHE’s website or CET CELL’s website.
For filling the Online Application Form, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen and follow the following steps:
Registration of Applicant
- Click on the Tab “Click here for new registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID.
- Note down the provisional registration number and password that were generated on the screen. It was required for subsequent logins.
- You were also be notified through your registered mobile number and E-mail about the provisional registration number and password.
Enter Personal and Educational Details
- Enter your name, Father’s name, mother’s name and other information correctly as they appear on your official documents.
- Validate you are filled in details and Save the filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- In case you cannot complete the application process at one go, you can log in later and continue. Hence, do not forget to save your entry after every step by clicking ‘Save and Next’.
Upload Scanned Copies of Photograph and Signature
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature in the formats and sizes given in the table below:
|Photograph||JPG or JPEG||20-50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||10-20 kb||140 x 60 pixels|
Pay the Application Fees
The category wise application fee that shall be paid online during the application process will be as follows:
|Open category||Rs. 800/-|
|Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJDT, NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories||Rs. 400/-|
The payment will be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service through Mobile Phones/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet).
Submit the Application Form
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to submit the form.
- use the “SAVE AND NEXT” option in order to verify the details you entered and modify them if required before Finally submitting the Form.
Eligibility Criteria For MAH B.ED CET 2019
Please go through the eligibility criteria given below and check if you’re eligible to apply for the B.ED programme. Note that candidates not meeting eligibility conditions will not to be considered for admission.
The Eligibility Criteria are broadly divided into two parts:
- Maharashtra State Candidates
- Other State Candidates
Eligibility Conditions of Maharashtra State Candidates
The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any other degree recognized equivalent in any of the following streams:
- Social Science (History/Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/ Psychology/ Philosophy/ Education/Library Science)
- Humanity sciences (including all Languages and Literature like- English, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Pali-Prakrut etc. studied as Optional/Special Subject at Graduation)
With minimum 50% marks for Open Category Candidates or minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC
The candidate must be an Indian National and must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or any degree considered equivalent in any of the following streams:
- Engineering or Technology (Science and Mathematics as Special subjects)
- Management / Engineering / Computers / Law/Information -Technology / Agriculture/ BBI / Medical Sciences /All Social Sciences excluding those mentioned above / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music/Dance / Drama etc.)
With minimum 55% marks for Open Category Candidates or minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), 5 NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC
Candidates appearing in the final examination of Bachelor’s programme may also apply but they shall be considered for admission only on fulfilling the minimum eligibility marks on the declaration of their results.
Eligibility Conditions of Other State Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian national and should have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline considered equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Considering the above criteria, Candidates appearing in the final examination of Bachelor’s programme may also apply but they shall be considered for admission only on fulfilling the minimum eligibility marks on the declaration of their results.
MAH B.ED CET Admit Card 2019
MAH B.ED CET 2019 Admit Card shall be available for download. It will be very much required to bring Hall Ticket to the examination centre on the day of the exam. It should be noted that the absence of the Hall Ticket will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance test.
It will be mandatory to appear on the online entrance test. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without the hall ticket.
The hall ticket will be available to download online on the official websites of DHE and CET cell. The candidates shall be informed about the availability of Hall ticket through their registered mobile number and E-mail ID upon release.
MAH Bed CET Admit Card will be available for download into the following steps:
- Visit the official website dhepune.gov.in or www.mahcet.org and click on the link to download admit card.
- You will be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/ Roll No
- Password/ Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
Exam Pattern And Syllabus For MAH B.ED CET 2019
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 will be conducted ONLINE at selected centres across Maharashtra. Your centre and session will be intimated to you through the Hall Ticket.
Important highlights of the online MAH B.Ed CET 2019 are:
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Total MCQs: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Negative marks: none
- Language: English and Marathi
The question paper will be divided into three sections as follows:
|S. No.||Area||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
Contents of the sections mentioned above:
- Mental Ability (40%): This section contains questions based on Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- General Knowledge (30%): This section contains questions to test how well acquainted the candidate is with the happenings in the surroundings at Local, National, International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs, Science and Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science and Literature in General.
- Teacher Aptitude (30%): This section contains questions to test the ability of the candidate to become a teacher. It tested the keenness to update his/her knowledge, leadership qualities, awareness about changes in Education and Society, communication and Professional commitment etc.
The details of the ELCT CET 2019 that the student will have to appear along with the B.ED CET are as follows:
- Duration: 1 hour
- Total MCQs: 50
- Total Marks: 50
- Negative marks: none
- Language: English
|S. No.||Area||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|6||Verbal Idioms & Proverbs||5||1||5|
|7||Figures of speech||2||1||2|
Documents Required During The Time Of Admission Are Given Below
- SSC (Std.X) Mark sheet/Certificate
- HSC (Std.XII) Mark Sheet /Certificate
- FY, SY, TY Degree Marks Memo
- Degree/Convocation certificate.
- Post Graduation Marks Memo I st year II-Year (If Applicable)
- CET Score Card 2017.
- Hall Ticket of CET
- CET Application form
- Print out of Online Application form and Option form of Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2017.
- School Leaving Certificate, if required to substantiate the claim.
- Domicile Certificate or Birth Certificate Mentioning place of Birth or School Leaving Certificate mentioning the place of birth.
In addition to the above documents, candidates are required to produce ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS depending upon the Category to which they belong.
Reservation Of Seats For CAP For B.ED 2019
The reservation of seats for the candidates of backward categories belonging to Maharashtra is given below:
|1||Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste converted to Buddhism (SC)||13%|
|2||Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%|
|3||Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De-Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|4||Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|5||Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|6||Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
|7||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19%|
Apart from that the following % of seats are reserved for :
|Sons/daughters of defence personnel||5%|
|Persons with disability||3%|
Fee Structure For The B.Ed Programme Of Govt. And Govt. Aided Institutes
The Fees structure of the B.Ed Programme at Govt. And Govt. Aided institutes of Maharashtra are explained below:
|Type of fees||Fee|
|1st year||Rs. 10,889/-|
|2nd year||Rs. 10,889/-|
|Type of fee||Open category||Backward classes|
|Admission||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 00|
|Library||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Gymkhana||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Laboratory||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Activities||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Total:||Rs. 6100/-||Rs. 6000/-|
|Type of fee||Open category||Backward classes|
|Library||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Gymkhana||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Laboratory||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Activities||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Total:||Rs. 3500/-||Rs. 3500/-|
In case of questions and doubts regarding the Examination, do write in the comments section below. We shall get back to you at the earliest and with the best of our knowledge.