LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2022: LPU provides a great opportunity for students who lack the money for education. So it conducts LPU NEST at the national level. It is one of the largest private scholarships held by the University. Lakhs of students appear for the exam. Thus, there is high competition among the students for the scholarship. Thus University conducts the scholarship test i.e NEST for the selection of eligible students. The article is focused on the LPU NEST B.Tech programme. In order to take the exam, candidates must prepare for the exam. They must also aware of the exam pattern and LPU NEST Syllabus 2022 which will helpful for exam preparation. There are mainly four subjects which are taken into account. The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/Biology. However, there is an option between Mathematics and Biology.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
LPU NEST Exam Date 2022
Candidates must be aware of the Lpu nest exam dates as per the phase in the B.Tech programme are given below:
|Examination As Per The Phase||Exam Dates|
|Phase I||15th to 31st January 2022|
|Phase II||April to May 2022|
|Phase III||May to June 2022|
LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates must be familiar with the lpu nest exam pattern for b tech. The scholarship exam for the B.Tech programme consists of four subjects where there is an option between Mathematics/Biology. A total of 110 questions are asked, which is based on multiple-choice questions. 150 minutes are given to solve the questions i.e 2 hr 30 min. Hence, within a limited time, the candidates have to solve the questions.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
The exam pattern of LPU NEST B.tech programme is given below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks per subject|
|Physics||30 questions||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 questions||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||30 questions||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|English||20 questions||2 Marks||40 Marks|
LPU NEST Marking Scheme
University conducts the exam of a total of four hundred marks. The marking is based on the performance of the students. The Advantage of the marking schemes are:
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer
- Marks are given to every correct answer
- It does not mark on the basis of no. of attempt but on the basis of the correct attempt
How to Check LPUNEST Exam Pattern 2022?
In order to know about the classification of the mark among the subjects, one can follow certain steps.
- Visit the LPU NEST link given in the article
- Look for the “Information “ section on the screen and go for “ Question Paper Pattern”
- One can easily view the exam pattern as per the subjects
Information Available In The Exam Pattern
LPU NEST Exam Pattern consists of multiple information about the scholarship exam. The contents in the pattern are:
- Subject name
- No. of questions
- Marks as per the question
- Total marks per subject
Importance of LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2022
The importance of the LPU nest exam pattern b.tech is given below:
- It helps the students to know about the marking position as per the subject
- Solving the model test paper shows which topic holds great weight in comparison to others. Thus helpful in preparation which directly affects the marking scheme
- As per the pattern, students start preparing for the exam.