LPU NEST Counselling 2020: The LPU NEST Counselling schedule has been released. LPU every year conducts the National Eligibility Scholarship Test on a national level. It is one of the largest University which provides the scholarship for more than 20 courses. University conducts the test which is one of the largest private scholarship tests held in India. The main motive behind providing the scholarship is that eligible students should not lack the education just because of the money. This article is mainly focused on the B.Tech programme. There are four phases on which the scholarship test is taken into account for the B.Tech programme. As phase passes, the amount of scholarship amount decreases.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The counselling process will start once the LPU Result 2020 is declared. So for the counselling process, candidates have to clear the test and must hold the rank. The selected students are called for counselling. Seat allotment is based on the performance and rank gained by the students. There is an online Counselling for the selected students. Candidates need to register themselves for the counselling session. There is three round of counselling procedure in 1st phase 1st schedule.
LPU NEST Counselling Rounds 2020
The counselling procedure is from the 1st phase is likely to be conducted in the month of May 2020. There is no official announcement made by the University for the counselling procedure for the 2020 test. However tentative dates are taken into consideration. Below are the tentative dates form the 1st phase of the exam.
|Details of Rounds and Dates of Online Counselling and Seat Allocation||Rounds of Counselling||Filling of Online Preference (Tentative)||Result of Allotment(Tentative)||Date of Admission (subject to availability of seats) (scholarship subject to the prevalence of scholarship scheme) (Tentative)|
|Round I||30th April – 4th May 2020||6th May 2020||6th May – 15th May 2020|
|Round II||6th May – 15th May 2020||17th May 2020||17th May – 21st May 2020|
|Round III||17th May – 21st May 2020||23rd May 2020||23rd May – 30th May 2020|
If the seats are vacant then only round III will take place.
Documents Needed At The Time Of LPU NEST Counselling
While going for counselling, students need to have the documents in the original form with them.
The documents that candidates need to carry are:
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- LPU NEST Admit Card 2020
- LPU NEST Score Card 2020
- Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate ( for reserved category students )
- Character Certificate
- Passport size photograph
How To Get Into The University
University will grant the seats once the LPU NEST Result 2020 is out and has online counseling. And once the seat is allocated, candidates have to pay the admission fee online or manually visit the campus. While having the admission candidates need to have the :
- Score Card
- Must fill the seat preference
- As per the preference of the streams and programme, seat allotment is there.
- In the 1st round of counselling, candidates will be preferred what they have chosen.
- They have to download the allotment letter
- Candidates have to pay an initial payment of Rs 10000 in order to confirm the seat
- Fill the application form with the required details and
- Upload the documents needed in the form.
Note: If the seats are full then at the second round they will get the chance.
When the 1st counselling gets over, University will notify about the vacant seats. The process continues till the last seat is there.
Importance of Counselling
- Verifies the document in the original form. University goes through this procedure to avoid any kind of forgery or false admission.
- It grants the seats to the students which act as a final call for the admission
- Since the University distributes the amount as per the semester, so verification of the documents of the candidates is there.
- It is the last procedure towards admission thus help the students to know if they are in the admission race or not.