KLUEEE 2019: Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) will be conducting its annual Engineering Entrance Examination (EEE) for the academic admission of 2019 session from 20th to 30th of April 2019. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their engineering undergrad from the University of Koneru Lakshmaiah can start applying as the registration window has already been opened from 5th of September 2018. KLUEEE aspirants will have the provision of applying till 10th April 2019. The KLUEEE Admit Cards will be issued to the enrolled candidates on 13th April for the written test and 18th April for the online test. Read on to know more about KLUEEE 2019.
Check Eligibility For KLUEEE Exam
Koneru Lakshmaiah University is an institute deemed to be university located in Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 1985 and recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation, and is certified by ISO 9001 – 2000. It has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with an A grade.
KLUEEE stands for Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination. Candidates must note that those who have qualified the JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, or other state level engineering entrance examination will be given direct admission in the University. Even those who have a good academic score can apply for Direct admissions.
About KLUEEE 2019
|Full Exam Name||Koneru Laxshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||KLUEEE 2019/ KLEEE 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||Koneru Laxshmaiah University|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|Admission In||KL University for B. Tech courses|
|Counselling conducting Body||KLU|
Important Dates Regarding KLUEEE 2019
KLEEE–2019 Important Dates:
|Issue of Application Form||05-09-2018|
|Close of Application Sale(Written Test and online test)||10-04-2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Application||12-04-2019|
|Issue of Online Admit cards(Written Test)||13-04-2019|
|Issue of Online Admit cards(Online Test)||18-04-2019|
|Date of KLEEE-2019 Written Test||20-04-2019|
|Date of KLEEE-2019 Online Test||26-04-2019 to 30-04-2019|
|Announcement of KLEEE 2019 Results||02-05-2019|
|Date of Counseling||Second week of May 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of June 2019|
KLEEE–2019 Test Dates:
|Online test (All India)||26-04-2019 & 30-04-2019|
KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech.||A candidate has to be successful in KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced/ State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.|
A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
|B.Arch.||10+2 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLUEEE and NATA.|
|B.Com (Hons.) / BBA||A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% and above and must qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.|
|A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45% and above and must qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.|
|B Tech with 55% marks in the corresponding discipline of Engineering / Technology.|
For M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering programme, any M.Sc., or B.Tech. in any Branch of Engineering are eligible.
For M.Tech. Bio-Technology, a pass with 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech (Chemical Engg./Leather Technology/Bio-Tech./Industrial Bio-Tech./Bio-Chemical Engg./Bio-Informatics) or B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.V.Sc./M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences.
|Bachelor Degree with 55% marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern and should have secured rank in KL Business School Aptitude Test(KLUBSAT)/ ICET / MAT / CAT / XAT & Personal Interview|
|Bachelor’s degree in Science with FIRST CLASS or 6.5 in CGPA with honours / Major in the Chemistry discipline.|
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates may fill the Application form online from the university website. The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking. Make sure you have your Credit/Debit card or Net Banking User ID & Password with you while filling your application. You can print your application form anytime after you complete online payment successfully.
The candidates can obtain and submit the Application form in person or through post along with a self-addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favor of K L Deemed to be University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to The Director, Admissions, K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Instructions to fill the KLUEEE 2019 Application form
The candidates may follow the steps to fill in the Application form:
- Click on the link: www.kluniversity.in and open the Application form.
- Fill personal details like Name, Date of Birth etc. which should correspond with S.S.C / H.S.C certificate.
- Fill Socio-Economic details like Gender, Nationality, Caste etc.
- Provide the address, valid contact number and email id for any future communication.
- Select the course for which seeking admission.
- Choose the examination centre as per your convenience so that you can reach at the test centre on time.
- Give your qualifying examination details and academic records.
- Give details of your Parent’s Annual Income.
- Upload your recent photograph which should be in JPEG/JPG format and size should be less than 100KB.
- After completing of the application process successfully, please print the Application form, have the application signed by the applicant & parent/guardian and send it through Registered post/Speed post to the address The Director, Admissions, K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
- You may also carry it along with you when you appear for admission counselling.
- Candidates who are applying for PhD, photocopies of all certificates(two sets) have to be sent along with the application.
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Before starting off with the preparation of the exam, candidates must make sure that they have checked the full exam pattern prescribed by the university. The exam pattern will carry all the information about the exam like the mode, duration of the exam, type of questions and marking scheme. Check out the KLUEEE 2019 exam pattern given below:
- KLUEEE 2019 will be conducted in the online as well as offline mode.
- Each Candidate will have 3 hours (180 minutes) to take the examination.
- There will be objective type of questions/ multiple choice questions.
- Candidates will have to answer a total of 160 questions.
- There will be 40 questions from each Physics and Chemistry and 80 questions from Mathematics.
- 1 mark will be allotted to each correct answer and there is no provision of Negative marking.
- Total Questions: Test paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Maximum Marks: 160
- Mode: Online/Offline
- The question paper will contain Objective type question. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
KLLUEEE 2019 Test Pattern
Syllabus for KLUEEE 2019
Candidates must make sure they check out the Physics, chemistry and mathematics syllabus that has been prescribed by the University for the examination. KLUEEE 2019 syllabus will contain topics studied in class 11th and 12th. You can check the full KLUEEE 2019 syllabus here.
|Physics||Units and dimensions,Elements of vectors, Kinematics-Dynamics, Work, Power, and Energy, Centre of Mass, Friction, Rotatory motion, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic motion, Elasticity, Surface Tension, Hydrodynamics, Viscosity, Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases, Thermodynamics, Thermal Radiations, Sound, Geometrical Optics, Physical Optics, Magnetism, ElectroStatics, Current Electricity, Thermo Electricity, Electro Magnetics, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Semiconductor Devices,|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus.|
|Chemistry||Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Stoichiometry, Gaseous State, Solutions, Acids and Bases, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics, Chemical Energetics, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals, Group elements(IV, V, VI, VII), Noble Gases, Transition Elements (d Block), Environmental Chemistry, Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes), Hydrocarbons II, Alkyl Halide, Alcohols, Ethers, Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Nitrogen Compounds, Chemistry in Biology and Medicine.|
|Botany||World of Plant Life, Institutes & Botanists of India, Vegetative Morphology, Reproductive Morphology, Classification of Flowering Plants, Economic Botany, Cell Biology, Cell Division, Internal Organisation of Plants, Biotechnology, Plant Kingdom, Microbiology, Plant Pathology, Plants and Environment, Crop Improvement, Plant Physiology,|
|Zoology||Zoology, the Basics, Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla up to the Level of Classes with Examples, Animal Organisation, Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa, Animal Associations, Phylum, Phylum-Arthropoda, Man and Biosphere, Phylum-Chordata, Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems, Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems, Genetics, Organic evolution, Applied Zoology.|
KLUEEE 2019 Sample Papers
Sample paper contains questions which is similar to the questions that come in the entrance test. It gives a basic idea about type and pattern of the questions. The candidates going to appear in KLUEEE – 2018 can make their preparation more effective by practising sample paper. Sample paper also gives an idea of how much more preparation is required. So candidates are advised to download sample paper and practise as much as they can.
To download KLUEEE sample paper, Click here.
KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card
The KLUEEE 2019 Admit card for offline entrance test and online entrance test will be available on the website of the University on 13th April for the written test and 18th April for the online test. The Admit card contains application number, program applied for, the address of the examination centre, date & time of the examination. The candidates are required to bring his/ her hall ticket to the examination centre. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the examination without a valid admit card.
Procedure to download KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card:
- The candidates have to visit the website of the University.
- Go to the “Download Admit Card” section.
- Fill the Application number of KLUEEE-2018.
- Admit card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- The admit card will have Name of the Applicant, Roll number of the candidate, Name of the course, Date and time of the exam, Venue of the Test Centre.
- Take print out of it and preserve it till the admission procedure complete successfully.
- The Admit card for the entrance test will be available online and no admit card will be sent by post/fax to the candidate.
KLUEEE 2019 Answer Key
The Answer Key of the KLUEEE entrance test will be released by the University after few days of the examination. The candidates appear in the entrance test can download the same from the official website of the University. Answer key helps candidates to check the marks scored in the examination. With the help of this candidates get an idea if they would be qualified.
KLUEEE 2019 Result
KLUEEE 2019 result will be declared in May 2019 on the official website of the University. The candidates who will appear in the exam, will be able check their marks and rank secured by them. On the basis of the rank obtained in the entrance test, the candidates will be able to participate in the counselling.
KLUEEE 2019 Counselling
The counselling for admission into the courses offered by the Koneru Lakshmaiah University will be held in the month of May 2019. Only those candidates will be called for counselling who have successfully qualified entrance examination and secured rank. The detailed information about counselling will be released by the University on its official website. After completion of the counselling process, regular classes will start from last week of June 2019.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- Admit card of KLUEEE – 2019.
- Counselling letter received from the University.
- Educational certificates of Higher Secondary and Intermediate.
- Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate issued by the Institute last studied.
- A candidate has to produce Caste certificate if he/she belongs to SC/ST/BC category.
- A candidate who is Differently Abled has to produce a certificate issued by the medical authority.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Pay Counselling/Admission fee and confirm seat allotted.
Courses Offered by the Koneru Lakshmaiah University
The University offers admission into UG, PG and Research Programs. The courses offered under the UG, PG and Research Programs are as follows:
Under Graduate Course
- B.Tech. in Bio-Technology (4 years)
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering (4 years)
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (4 years)
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years)
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering (4 years)
- B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 years)
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (4 years)
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering (4 years)
- B.Arch. (5 years)
- B.Sc. Visual Communication (3 years)
- B.B.A. (3 years)
- B.B.A. with M.B.A (5 years)
- B.Com. (Hons.) in Accounting & Finance (3 years)
- B.A. with integrated IAS coaching (3 years)
- B.C.A. in Cloud Technology & Information Security (3 years)
Post Graduate Course
- M.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. (2 years)
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering. (2 years)
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering. (2 years)
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering. (2 years)
- M.Tech. in Bio Technology. (2 years)
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering. (2 years)
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering. (2 years)
- M.B.A. in General (Finance / HR / Maketing) (2 years)
- M.B.A. in Business Analytics. (2 years)
- M.B.A. in Health Care & Hospital Management (2 years)
- M.B.A. in Banking & Financial Services. (2 years)
- M.Sc. Chemistry (2 years)
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (2 years)
- M.A. English (2 years)
Dual Degree Course (6 years)
- B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology.
- B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering.
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems.
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics.
- B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD – CAM.
- B.Tech In ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering.
- B.Tech in CSE/EC with M.Tech in Computer Networks & Security.
- B.Tech in ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI.
- B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems.
- B.Tech in CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering.
- B.Tech in BT/CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.B.A.