KLEE Result 2019- The Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2018 (KLEE) will be conducted for the admission to 5-year Integrated law course and 3-year law courses offered by the Universities of Kerala. Candidates who will clear KLEE Result 2019 will be eligible for admission to 32 Government and Self Financing Colleges who offer admission to the candidates on the basis of KLEE score. The Answer keys will be released after the entrance exam procedure is over and KLEE Result 2019 will be declared a few weeks after. KLEE Result 2019 will available in an online mode.
- 1 KLEE Answer Key 2019:
- 2 KLEE Result 2019:
- 3 KLEE Central Allotment process 2019:
KLEE Answer Key 2019:
The examination conducting body will be releasing answer keys after the entrance exam is conducted. The answer keys for 5 years integrated law course and 3-year law course will be released after the entrance exam for both the courses has been conducted. Answer keys will be available in an online mode on the official website. The Answer keys will help the candidates in evaluating their performance by calculating the total number of correct answers attempted by them.
Advantages of KLEE Answer Keys 2019:
- The officially released answer keys will help an applicant in calculating the score secured by them in the entrance exam.
- In case of any discrepancy in the answer key, the examination body facilitates an opportunity of objection by the candidate and release the revised Answer keys.
- Candidates can evaluate and analyze their result by calculating the number of correct answers.
Objections on the Answer Keys:
In case if the candidate finds a problem with the answer in the Answer keys, the matter should be submitted in writing to the Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question. The fee will be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of CEE. If the objection is found to be correct, the fee will be refunded.
KLEE Result 2019:
KLEE Result 2019 conducted by CEE will be released in an online mode by the examination authorities. KLEE Result 2019 will be announced few days after the entrance exam is conducted. Cut-offs will also be announced after the declaration of result. Candidates should note that the result list will consist the names, roll number and the marks of all the candidates who have appeared for the exam. The mere mention of the candidate’s name in the list will not assure the admission. The probable date for the result declaration will fall in September 2019.
Steps to check KLEE Result 2019:
KLEE Result 2019 can be checked by following few simple steps. Go through the mentioned steps in the points below for successfully downloading the result:
- Visit the official website of CEE KLEE.
- Go through the result link which will be available on the website for checking the result of your respective course.
- Select view result under the result link available on the website.
- Once the link is clicked, the list will appear on the different tab containing the names of candidates along with their roll number and the marks secured by them in the exam.
- Candidate will be required to search for their roll number for seeing their result.
Category wise result publishing:
The result published as per the category wise can also be seen by the candidates. The list will have the names of the candidates of only those who have provisionally qualified the exam. The category list will be prepared on the basis of the rank list. Candidates should verify their position in the list.
Minimum qualifying marks criteria for entrance examination:
Candidates in order to qualify KLEE 2018 shall be required to score the minimum set of marks in the entrance exam. The required marks are as follows:
- General Category- 10% of total marks in the entrance examination (i.e. 60 out of 600)
- SC/ST category- Minimum of 5% of total marks in the entrance examination (i.e. 30 out of 600).
KLEE Central Allotment process 2019:
KLEE 2019 Central Allotment Process for admission to various Government law Colleges and Government merit Seats in Private Self Financing Law Colleges will be done through a Single Window System (SWS). Candidates who are mentioned in the Merit list will have to submit their options online. The tentative schedule of CAP might take place in September 2019 once the result is declared. The Allotment might be taking place in 2 phases and after the completion of each round candidate may join the allotted college. Candidates who will fail to register themselves online will not be considered for allotment. Only online registration will be accepted.
Procedure of Seat Allotment:
Candidates whose name appear in the rank list will be required to register themselves online through the official website for the Seat Allotment process. Landing on the candidate portal, candidates may login and by selecting “option Registration” get themselves registered for the first round of Phase allotment.
Candidates who have successfully registered themselves and get an allotment after the first will be required to get themselves enrolled in the allotted college and pay the fee. Candidates who are not able to remit the said fee or fails to appear on the prescribed day of the admission will lose their candidature for admission as well as other existent options. The options once lost will not be available again. It should be noted that candidates are required to pay the subsequent fee at the time of admission.
Online Option Confirmation:
Candidates willing to participate in the second allotment will have to log in to her/his page and confirm their options by clicking the confirm button available on her/his homepage. There will be an option of deleting an unwanted option. In case the candidate doesn’t conform to the higher available option by clicking the confirm button, her/his higher options will not be available for the subsequent phases. But if a candidate is satisfied with her/his allotted college, she/he will have the facility of cancelling the remaining options. The candidate can also cancel specific options among the specific options as per her/his desire. Although it should be noted that the option of Confirmation/deletion/cancellation will be available only in the specified period of time.
The claim over Centralized Allotment process will be cancelled if:
- Non-payment of fee as mentioned
- Not joining the allotted college under the notified time period.
- Discontinued with TC to join courses other than the courses allotted by CEE or for any other reson.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Final Admission:
- Allotment memo issued by Commisioner for Entrance Examination.
- Candidate’s Data sheet.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Original marksheet or pass certificate of qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate/Conduct Certificate.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Relieving order and a certificate of good conduct.
- Candidate passing qualifying examination from universities/boards outside the state shall produce an “eligibility certificate” from the concerned university in kerala.
- Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.