KEE Syllabus 2022: Karunya University will conduct an online KEE 2022 examination. Candidates who desire for Karunya University Admission 2022 in any of the Engineering branches can apply for the exam. Further, to prepare for this entrance exam, candidates must go through and have KEE Syllabus PDF 2022. However, the syllabus for the entrance examination will be of class 11 and 12th level. There will be topics from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Aptitude. Knowing the exact syllabus as prescribed by the exam conducting body is important for appearing students. Consequently, those who are familiar with the KEE 2022 syllabus will prepare accordingly. This will, therefore, result in excellent preparation and additionally will save the time of an individual. Candidates are advised to check the syllabus of the KEE entrance exam 2022 before starting their preparation.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KEE 2022 Syllabus For Different subjects
The Karunya Entrance Examination 2022 will contain questions from different subjects. The topics are usually from the syllabus of class 11th and 12th. Aspirants can refer to the below mentioned KEE syllabus 2022 for different subjects:
Physics: Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillation and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity Magnetic, Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclear, Electronic Devices, and Communication System.
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, General Principles and Processes, of Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements, P- block Elements, d, and f-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Environmental Chemistry, Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Oxygen and Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, and Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
Mathematics: Integral Calculus, Limit, Continuity and Differentiability, Sequence and Series, Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, Mathematical Induction, Measurement of Dispersion, Permutation and Combination, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Sets, Relations and Functions, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Probability and Statistics, Trigonometry, Straight Lines, Circles, Mathematical Reasoning
How to Download KEE Entrance Syllabus PDF 2022?
Appearing students can download the pdf of complete KEE 2022 Syllabus by following some simple steps. These steps are listed as follows:
- Initially visit the official website of the Karunya University
- Search for the syllabus by opening the section of Entrance Examination and Admission
- Now click on the pdf of the syllabus.
- The file will automatically download on the device with a single click.
KEE Exam Pattern 2022
Along with the syllabus, applicants must have complete knowledge regarding the entrance exam. Through KEE Exam Pattern, applicants will come to know about every minute detail. These details consist of examination mode, number of sections, distribution of marks, type of questions, etc. Further, all the details will eventually help applicants in their preparation.
- KEE 2022 examination will be conducted via online mode i.e it is a computer-based test.
- The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Aptitude.
- There will be 40 questions from the Mathematics section, 30 questions from the Aptitude section, and 25 questions each from Physics and Chemistry sections.
- The entrance exam will contain a total of 120 questions.
- The total marks of the exam will be 120
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer whereas 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
How To Prepare For KEE 2022?
Applicants must follow some tips in order to prepare for the KEE entrance exam 2022. These tips will certainly help candidates to prepare in the best possible way. Given below are some of the KEE Preparation Tips 2022 which will let candidates score well in the examination:
- Know the exact exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme.
- Study from the relevant study material
- Have a good set of books containing the KEE 2022 syllabus.
- Prepare a time table. This will certainly help candidates in the management of time and thus, there will be no wastage of time.
- Practice as many sample papers and previous year question papers as possible. This will help candidates to increase their speed of solving complex questions.
- Make brief notes while preparing for the entrance exam.
- Take proper rest so as to start the preparation with a fresh mind.
- Eat healthy food rich in nutrients, minerals, vitamins, etc.