Karunya University Admission 2022: Karunya University is a deemed university that was founded as a Christian minority institution. It is situated in Coimbatore, India. The university was established in 1986 and is affiliated with UGC. Further, the university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs. However, for those who wish for Karunya University Admission 2022 in engineering, the university will conduct a KEE 2022. The admission is solely granted on the basis of rank secured in the exam. The university offers admission to desiring applicants in different branches of the B.Tech course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Karunya University/KEE 2022 Dates
Karunya University announces all the dates on which a specific event will occur. The dates are available, particularly on the official website.
|KEE Application Form 2022||December 2021|
|Last date of Registration||To be announced|
|KEE entrance exam 2022 date||To be announced|
|Announcement of Karunya University Result 2022||To be announced|
B. Tech Branches Offered By Karunya University
The different branches available for admission in the university form which applicants can opt consist of the following:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer and Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Biochemical and Food Technology
- Electronics and Media Technology
Karunya University/KEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
To take the KEE 2022 examination and further to get admission to the university, candidates have to fulfill certain norms and conditions. These norms and conditions are collectively known as Karunya University Eligibility Criteria 2022. Candidates who satisfy the criteria are considered eligible. On the other hand, those who fail to meet the criteria will face disqualification.
The complete eligibility criteria are prescribed below:
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- The student should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Applicants should have a minimum score of 60% in the qualifying examination.
- Students who will be appearing for class 12th board exams are also eligible.
Karunya University/KEE Application Form 2022
It is mandatory for candidates to fill the Karunya University Application Form 2022. Candidates can obtain the application form via online mode. Moreover, there is no other mode through which an individual can fill the form. Hence for filling the application form students need to visit the official website. In order to participate in the application process, applicants have to fill in basic details in the form. After filling of details, candidates have to upload relevant documents in the application form of KEE 2022. The residents of India need to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 while the Foreign nationals need to pay USD 250.
Also, read Karunya University Time Table 2022
Karunya University/KEE Admit Card 2022
The concerned authority generates the KEE Admit Card 2022 for those who successfully fill and submit the application form. The admit card will be available for download from the official site. Applicants need to visit the official website so as to download the document. With the hall ticket, an individual will be able to take the KEE 2022. In contrast, if the student fails to produce the admit card on the day of an exam, then he or she will not be to appear for the exam.
KEE Admit Card displays various details related to the appearing candidate as well as Karunya Entrance Examination 2022. Apart from these details, there are some important instructions regarding the examination day. Furthermore, the examiner uses the hall ticket for verification of the candidate at the time of an exam. Aspirants must keep the document safe and secure as it can be needed for future admission formalities of Karunya University
Karunya University Exam Pattern 2022
Applicants who desire to take the KEE 2022 examination must be familiar with the KEE 2022 Exam Pattern. By knowing the examination pattern, applicants come to know about every single detail. These details include mode of examination, sections in the question paper, type of questions, total number of questions, etc. Thus, it becomes necessary for candidates to be aware of all the details in advance so as to avoid any problems while taking the exam.
Students can go through the exam pattern which is as follow:
- Mode of the exam: KEE entrance exam 2022 will be a computer-based test i.e. it will be conducted via online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain the objective type questions
- Sections: There will be 4 sections in the questions paper namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Aptitude.
- Section-wise number of questions: There will be 40 questions from Mathematics, 30 questions from Aptitude and 25 questions each from Physics and Chemistry sections.
- Total number questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total number of marks: The exam will be of total 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response whereas 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Karunya University/KEE 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who will be appearing for the examination of KEE 2022, must check the Karunya University Syllabus before starting the preparation. The syllabus will eventually help candidates to prepare the important topics. Without knowing the syllabus, applicants might prepare some irrelevant topics that are not included in it. Hence, all the students before starting their preparation must go through the prescribed syllabus. Usually, the syllabus consists of the concepts from class 11th and class 12th. Therefore, candidates must be thorough with the NCERT textbooks of both classes. The exam will contain questions from different subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Aptitude.
Karunya University Preparation Strategy 2022
In order to crack the exam and to be eligible for Karunya University Admission 2022, candidates must have some strategy in their minds. The strategy will certainly help applicants to qualify for the exam. On the contrary, candidates without any preparation strategy will fail to obtain a valid score and hence will not be able to qualify.
Given below is the KEE Preparation Strategy 2022 which aspirants can follow so as to prepare for the exam:
- Have complete knowledge regarding the exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Prepare from the relevant study material containing all the topics from the syllabus
- Make a time table and distribute equal time between all the subjects. As a result, this will help candidates in time management and there will be no wastage of time.
- Practice the maximum number of KEE sample papers and Karunya’s previous year question papers. This will directly result in excellent preparation and an increase in the speed of solving complex questions.
- Make short notes while preparing for the KEE 2022.
- Take proper sleep of at least 8 hours to keep the mind fresh
- Follow a healthy diet which will help you in staying fit and strong.
Karunya University 2022 Result
The admission authority will declare the Karunya University 2022 Result after the successful conclusion of an entrance exam. The result will be particularly announced for those who will take the exam. Through the result, applicants will come to know about their qualifying status. In addition, the result will display total marks, section-wise score and the rank secured.
Selection Procedure for Karunya University Admission 2022
The authority shortlists candidates for Karunya University Admission 2022 depending entirely upon the KEE 2022 marks and eligibility. However, there will be no separate counselling round. Thus students taking the exam must obtain high marks so as to get admission to the university.
List Of Approved KEE Exam Centres 2022
Below is the list of the exam centres which the students can opt as per the preference and give the exam accordingly.
|Centre Code||Place||Centre Code||Place|
|10||Coimbatore – Karunya Nagar||33||Rajamundry|