Karunya University Admission 2020: Karunya University is a deemed university which was founded as a Christian minority institution. It is situated in Coimbatore, India. The university was established in the 1986 and is affiliated by UGC. Further, the university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma programs. However, for those who wish for Karunya University Admission 2020 in engineering, the university will conduct a KEE 2020 exam. The admission is solely granted on the basis of rank secured in the exam. The university offers admission to desiring applicants in different branches of B.Tech course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Different B.Tech Branches
The different branches available for admission in the university form which applicants can opt consist of the following:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer and Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Biochemical and Food Technology
- Electronics and Media Technology
Karunya University will declare all the dates on which a specific event will occur. These dates will be available particularly on the official website. Therefore, applicants must keep track of all the updated dates. For this reason, they are advised to check the website at regular intervals.
|1||Releasing of Notification||In the month of October 2019|
|2||Starting of Online Registration/Releasing of Application Form||Second week of October 2019|
|3||Last date to submit the Application Form||Fourth week of November 2019|
|4||Publishing of Admit Card||Third week of April 2020|
|5||Date of KEE entrance exam 2020||Last week of April 2020|
|6||Announcement of Result 2020||Last week of April 2020|
Karunya University Eligibility Criteria 2020
To take the KEE 2020 examination and further to get admission to the university, candidates have to fulfill certain norms and conditions. These norms and conditions are collectively known as Karunya University Eligibility Criteria 2020. Candidates who satisfy the criteria are considered eligible. On the other hand, those who fail to meet the criteria will face disqualification.
The complete eligibility criteria are prescribed below:
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- The student should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Applicants should have a minimum score of 60% in the qualifying examination.
- Students who will be appearing for class 12th board exams are also eligible.
Karunya University Application Form 2020
It is mandatory for candidates to fill the Karunya University Application Form 2020. The application form will be available in the second week of October 2020. Candidates can obtain the application form via online mode. Moreover, there is no other mode through which an individual can fill the form. Hence for filling the application form students need to visit the official website. In order to participate in the application process, applicants have to fill basic details in the form. After filling of details, candidates have to upload relevant documents in the application form of KEE 2020. Once the application form will be entirely filled, aspirants have to submit it along with an application fee. The residents of India need to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 while the Foreign nationals need to pay USD 250.
Karunya University Admit Card 2020
The concerned authority generates the Karunya University Admit Card 2020 for those who successfully fill and submit the application form. The admit card will be available for download in the third week of April 2020. Applicants need to visit the official website so as to download the document. With the hall ticket, an individual will be able to take KEE entrance examination 2020. In contrast, if the student fails to produce the admit card on the day of an exam, then he or she will not be to appear for the exam.
KEE Admit Card 2020 displays various details related to the appearing candidate as well as Karunya Entrance Examination 2020. Apart from these details, there are some important instructions regarding the examination day. Furthermore, the examiner uses the hall ticket for verification of the candidate at the time of an exam. Aspirants must keep the document safe and secure as it can be needed for future admission formalities of Karunya University
Karunya University Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants who desire to take the KEE 2020 examination must be familiar with the Karunya University exam Pattern 2020. By knowing the examination pattern, applicants come to know about every single detail. These details include mode of examination, sections in the question paper, type of questions, total number of questions, etc. Thus, it becomes necessary for candidates to be aware of all the details in advance so as to avoid any problems while taking the exam.
Students can go through the exam pattern which is as follow:
- Mode of the exam: KEE entrance exam 2020 will be a computer-based test i.e. it will be conducted via online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain the objective type questions
- Sections: There will be 4 sections in the questions paper namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Aptitude.
- Section-wise number of questions: There will be 40 questions from Mathematics, 30 questions from Aptitude and 25 questions each from Physics and Chemistry sections.
- Total number questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total number of marks: The exam will be of total 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response whereas 0.25 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Karunya University Syllabus 2020
Candidates who will be appearing for the examination of KEE 2020, must check the Karunya University Syllabus 2020 before starting the preparation. The syllabus will eventually help candidates to prepare the important topics. Without knowing the syllabus, applicants might prepare some irrelevant topics that are not included in it. Hence, all the students before starting their preparation must go through the prescribed syllabus. Usually, the syllabus consists of the concepts from class 11th and class 12th. Therefore, candidates must be thorough with the NCERT textbooks of both the classes. The exam will contain questions from different subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Aptitude.
Karunya University Preparation Strategy 2020
In order to crack the exam and to be eligible for Karunya University Admission 2020, candidates must have some strategy in their mind. The strategy will certainly help applicants to qualify for the exam. On the contrary, candidates without any preparation strategy will fail to obtain a valid score and hence will not be able to qualify.
Given below is the Karunya University Preparation Strategy 2020 which aspirants can follow so as to prepare for the exam:
- Have complete knowledge regarding the exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Prepare from the relevant study material containing all the topics from the syllabus
- Make a time table and distribute equal time between all the subjects. As a result, this will help candidates in time management and there will be no wastage of time.
- Practice the maximum number of sample papers and previous years question papers. This will directly result in excellent preparation and an increase in the speed of solving complex questions.
- Make short notes while preparing for the KEE 2020 exam.
- Take proper sleep of at least 8 hours to keep the mind fresh
- Follow a healthy diet which will help you in staying fit and strong.
Karunya University Result 2020
The admission authority will declare the Karunya University Result 2020 after the successful conclusion of an entrance exam. It is expected to be declared in the last week of April 2020. The result will be particularly announced for those who will take the exam. Through the result, applicants will come to know about their qualifying status. In addition, the result will display total marks, section-wise score and the rank secured.
Selection Procedure for Karunya University Admission 2020
The authority shortlists candidates for Karunya University Admission 2020 depending entirely upon the KEE entrance exam 2020 marks and eligibility. However, there will be no separate counselling round. Thus students taking the exam must obtain high marks so as to get admission in the university.