KD College Merit List 2021: KD College will release the merit list for UG courses. The college specializes in the Commerce stream. However, it also provides admission in courses like B. A and B.Sc stream. However, limited subjects are taken into consideration. The entrance exam is not taken into account for the selection of the students. On the basis of the merit list, the authority prepares the list. The application fee is INR 100. Thus, the 12th Board is considered to be the most valuable exam for entrance into this college. In order to know more about the admission list, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KD College Merit List Important Dates 2021
Every year KD College of Commerce releases a notification regarding the admission procedure. It does not conduct any kind of entrance exam. The below table reflects some of the important dates.
|Starting and Closing Date of the application form||August 2021|
|Publication of Merit List ( only at college website)||August 2021|
|Date of Receiving Objections through e-mail ([email protected])||August 2021|
|Release of Final Merit List||August 2021|
|Admission cum seat reservation by paying admission fees through online mode from the College Website (for Honors Courses)||September 2021|
|Admission cum seat reservation by paying admission fees through online mode from the College Website (for B.A General and B.Com Courses)||September 2021|
|Last date of admission to 1st Semester classes||September 2021|
|Commencement of Classes & Verification of Documents||–|
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must upload the documents within the prescribed date and time. Applicants have to upload the following documents-
- Age-Proof Document (10th or Madhyamik Admit)
- 12th Marksheet or Higher Secondary Marksheet
- 12th Admit Card or Higher Secondary Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
How To Download KD College Merit List 2021?
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to view the KD College of Commerce Merit list. Those steps are mention below:
- Visit the official site of the KD College i.e kdcollege.ac.in
- A page will appear which shows two options i.e “ Online Admission Portal 2021” and “U.G Merit List 2021”. Choose any of them
- “U.G Merit List 2021” will directly let the person view the list OR
- Click on “ Online Admission Portal 2021” and look for “Merit List” Option and click it
- As per the respective subject, click on the category
- A list as per the category will appear in front of the screen
Content Present in KD College Merit List 2021
Merit list of the college contains a lot of information. The list is given below:
- Form No.
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- Honours Mark
- Best of Five
- Merit Points
Preparation of KD College Merit list 2021
The senior authority of the college prepares the list. And as per the list, candidates are required to have the original documents for admission. The college authority goes through the application submitted by the students. They check the application form for the selection procedure. Candidates have to ensure that the information provided while filing the application is correct or not. Any kind of misfortune with the certificate leads to the rejection of the form. While preparing the list, authority takes many things into the account. Things such as category, marks, residential, etc. It should be noted that state preference is given to the children who belong to the same state a that of College.
Importance Of KD College Merit list 2021
A merit list may not decide the future of the students but it clears the way to get into the college. For those who want to take admission to this college, the list holds great importance. It reflects the name of the students who can now apply for admission to the college. If someone’s name is not there, it means that this year they will not be able to take the admission. The college specializes in commerce and general studies thus it has great importance for those who want to apply for commerce.
Eligibility For Admission In KD College 2021
Students must complete the Higher Secondary Exam in order to apply for college. There is relaxation as per the category. While preparing the list, authority goes into every aspect. Thus, the main aspect has to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to take admission to the college. Apart from the marks, the category also plays a great role in getting admission. Those who fall under such a category must have the community certificate duly authorized by the concerned department/authority.
Documents Required For KD College Verification 2021
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of KD College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
As soon as the authorities verify the documents, the candidates can pay the admission fees and secure a seat in the desired course.