JKCET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) entrance will be helpful for the students to get admission in various government-based institutions situated in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The JKCET exam is scheduled to be held on 21st April 2019. In this article, we provide information about the JKCET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination has published the detailed information brochure on January 21 containing exam pattern, syllabus and complete admission process of JKCET 2019. Before commencing their examination preparation, the candidates are advised to check the JKCET 2019 exam pattern and syllabus. Through the JKCET 2019 exam pattern, the candidates will be familiar with the examination.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
JKCET Result 2019 has been released on 17th May 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the result using the link available here.
JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is organized in offline mode only. JKCET 2019 Exam pattern for the entrance exam is detailed below. Candidates are advised to go through the pattern carefully to prepare well for the examination.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours will be allotted for the complete exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Structure of Paper: Two sets of paper PCM & PCB.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Exam Centre: The entrance test shall be held at the centres located in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only.
- Questions: 60 questions will be asked from each subject.
|PCM & PCB||A||Physics & Chemistry (common)||120||120 mins|
JKCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of J&K CET 2019 will have topics from physics, chemistry, maths, biology subjects that candidate has studied in class 11th and 12th. This is expected to make preparation easy as you will be able to study the subjects while preparing for the Board examination. Candidates should study the whole JKCET 2019 syllabus of both standards thoroughly from their textbooks. Other guidebooks and mock tests can also be consulted. Following topics in specific are considered in the syllabus for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019.
JKCET 2019 Syllabus for PHYSICS: Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism, Physical World, and Measurements, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Current Electricity, Work, Energy & Power, Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body, Electromagnetic Induction & Alt. Currents, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation, Atoms& Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication System.
JKCET 2019 Syllabus for CHEMISTRY: Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry, Solid State & States of Matter, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Transition elements Including Lanthanoids, Coordination Chemistry, nomenclature & Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry Based on Functional Group, Molecules of life, polymers.
JKCET 2019 Syllabus for MATHEMATICS: Sets relations & functions, Complex numbers, linear equations, linear programming, Sequence & Series, Permutation and combination and binomial theorem, Trigonometric & inverse trigonometry functions, matrices & determinants, Limit Continuity & Differentiation Integration and differential equation, straight lines & conic sections, Statistics & probability, Vectors & 3 Dimensional Geometry.
JKCET Exam 2019 Preparation tips
- Candidates may follow the given preparation tips in order to be exam ready.
- It is important not to leave the preparation for the last hour.
- Candidate should prepare a schedule and should prepare for the examination according to that.
- Each subject with important topics should be prepared before and must be revised thoroughly.
- Its necessary to test the preparation, the candidate should test their preparation through available mock tests.
- Candidates may consult reference books.
- For the better preparation, the candidate should solve previous year question papers and solved papers too.