JKCET 2019 Answer Key: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination will be announcing the JKCET 2019 answer key for J&K CET 2019. The JKCET exam will be conducted in the month of April 2019, and JKCET 2019 answer key of it is supposed to be released by last week of April.
The answer key will be available for 3 days only on the official website jkbopee.gov.in.
- The JKCET Answer Key 2019 answer key will be available for all sets A, B, C, D.
- It will be available in pdf format for download from the official website jkbopee.gov.in
- JKCET 2019 Answer key can be challenged by students if they find any doubts regarding the proposed answers. To do so, the candidate must produce a proper document and proof regarding the doubt and challenge JKCET 2019 answer key by submitting it at BOPEE office within 3 days, once the provisional answer key is published.
- Candidates are supposed to pay Rs.1000 at the POS terminal of JAKBOPEE Srinagar/Jammu office for the doubt re-correction.
- Candidates can get the complete detail about the J&KCET Answer key by reading the following article.
JKCET Important Dates 2019
|JKCET Exam Date||4th week April 2019|
|Release of Answer key||End of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week May 2019|
Steps to Download JKCET 2019 Answer Key
STEP 1: Candidates can visit the official website to download the JKCET 2019 answer key.
STEP 2: Click on the notification for JKCET answer key 2019.
STEP 3: Download link will appear, Candidates can download the answer key JKCET herewith. The Jammu & Kashmir CET answer key will be available in pdf format for all 4 sets of question paper.
STEP 4: Candidates can use the JKCET answer key 2019 for calculating their expected marks by referring marking scheme and answers. For the candidates’ reference, the links of both provisional and final answer key of JKCET is given for the year 2018 and 2019.
|Provisional Answer key||Click here||Click here|
|Final Answer key||Click here||Click here|
|Question Paper||Click here||Click here|
Revision of JKCET 2019 Answer Key
- Candidates can challenge the JKCET 2019 Answer key if it has any mistakes or if they have any doubt.
- Those candidates who will complain about the answer keys; they have to provide a document of proof regarding the same with a written application that had to be presented with the proof of standard textbooks.
- Within three days of the publication of Answer Key of JKCET, candidates have to submit that document.
- The applicants have to pay an amount of Rs 1000 at the POS terminal of JKBPEE which is located at the Srinagar/Jammu.
- Once the Authority reviews the doubts and claims, all the accepted responses will be applied to all the candidates’ answers. Even if the candidate has not submitted any claims, the reviewed JKCET 2019 Answer key will be applicable for the final referral.