|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
JKCET 2019 Answer Key: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination has released JKCET answer key for J&K CET 2019. The JKCET exam was conducted on 28th April 2019, and JKCET 2019 answer key has been released on the same day. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) has released JK CET 2019 answer key on April 28 by 6:00 PM. Candidates can download the answer key of JKCET 2019 and predict their probable scores. The answer key will help the candidates to evaluate their performance in JKCET by matching their answers with the correct responses given in the answer key. In case, any candidate has any doubts regarding the JKCET answer key, he/she can challenge the answer key by writing to the authorities along with the document proofs within the stipulated time period.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
JKCET Result 2019 has been released on 17th May 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the result using the link available here.
The answer key will be available for 3 days only on the official website jkbopee.gov.in.
- The JKCET Answer Key answer key is available on this page also.
- It is available in pdf format for download from the official website jkbopee.gov.in
- JK CET 2019 Answer key can be challenged by students if they find any doubts regarding the proposed answers. To do so, the candidate must produce a proper document and proof regarding the doubt and challenge J&KCET answer key by submitting it at BOPEE office within 3 days, once the provisional answer key is published.
- Candidates are supposed to pay Rs.1000 at the POS terminal of JAKBOPEE Srinagar/Jammu office for the doubt re-correction.
- Candidates can get the complete detail about the J&K CET Answer key by reading the following article.
JKCET Important Dates 2019
Check the dates for answer key given below:
|JKCET Exam Date||28th April 2019|
|Release of Answer key||28th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week May 2019|
Steps to Download JK CET 2019 Answer Key
STEP 1: Candidates can visit the official website to download the JK CET answer key.
STEP 2: Click on the notification for JKCET answer key.
STEP 3: Download link will appear, Candidates can download the answer key JKCET herewith. The Jammu & Kashmir CET answer key is available in pdf format.
STEP 4: Candidates can use the JKCET answer key for calculating their expected marks by referring marking scheme and answers. For the candidates’ reference, the links of both provisional and final answer key of JKCET is given for the year 2018 and 2019.
Download JKCET Revised Answer Key 2019
Revision of JKCET 2019 Answer Key
- Candidates can challenge the JKCET Answer key if it has any mistakes or if they have any doubt.
- Those candidates who will complain about the answer keys; they have to provide a document of proof regarding the same with a written application that had to be presented with the proof of standard textbooks.
- Within three days of the publication of Answer Key of JKCET, candidates have to submit that document.
- The applicants have to pay an amount of Rs 1000 at the POS terminal of JKBPEE which is located at the Srinagar/Jammu.
- Once the Authority reviews the doubts and claims, all the accepted responses will be applied to all the candidates’ answers. Even if the candidate has not submitted any claims, the reviewed JKCET Answer key will be applicable for the final referral.