JKCET stands for Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) conducts the JKCET for admission to Bachelor’s of Engineering (B.E). This course is offered by Government and Private Institutes participating in JKCET 2018 examination in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. JKCET is a state level exam and has exam events similar to that of other engineering examinations.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
JKCET 2018 Provisional Answer Key has been released – Check the PDF Below.
Important dates of the JKCET 2018
|Availability of JKCET 2018 application form in online mode||1st February, 2018|
|Last date of JKCET application form 2018||28th February, 2018|
|JKCET 2018 admit card availability||3rd week of March 2018|
|JKCET 2018 entrance exam||April 22, 2018|
|Release of JKCET answer key||2nd week of June 2018|
|Announcement of JKCET result||2nd week of June 2018|
|Round 1 of JKCET document verification||3rd week of June 2018|
|Round 2 of JKCET document verification||1st week of July 2018|
|Choice filling||4th week of July 2018|
|JKCET counselling||2nd week of August 2018|
Jammu and Kashmir BOPEE will publish the Answer key of J&KCET 2018 tentatively in the 2nd week of June 2018. The answer key will be made available online for students to check all the answers to the questions asked in the exam. This will also give the candidates a chance to have an idea of their probable score of the exam.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
JKCET Answer Key 2018
Those candidates who have doubts about any answer key can challenge the answer key.
- The official Answer Key will be released online only on the official website.
- Candidates can challenge the official answer key by making a written representation by providing a documentary proof based on the standard textbook by following the instructions provided by the JKBOPEE within a specific period of time.
- All candidates challenging the answer key will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- as the challenge fee in the BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu.
- In case there are corrections to be made to the official answer key, the Board will make the changes and release the revised key.
- No challenges will be accepted after the revised key has been uploaded.
- There is also no provision for re-evaluation of the answer sheets.
- In case a candidate wants to get re-totaling of marks done for the exam, he/she can get it done by giving a written appeal along with a prescribed fee of Rs 1000/- to POS terminal at the BOPEE office in Srinagar/ Jammu.
How To Access The JKCET 2018 Answer key
- Go to the official website i.e. www.jakbopee.net.
- Click on click on common entrance Test – CET 2018(engineering).
- Click on answer key link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- The answer key will be displayed on your screen.
Check here for the JKCET 2018 Results and Merit List.
J&K board will conduct the exam in offline mode tentatively on 22nd April 2018. Candidates will have to mark their answers on an OMR sheet. OMR Answer Sheets of candidates are machine graded, scrutinized and double checked with extreme care. As such, there shall be no re-evaluation/ rechecking of OMR Answer Sheets. No complaints in this regard will be entertained by the Jammu and Kashmir Board.