Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2021: The Merit List of Jhargram Raj College 2021 Admission will be released on the official website of the college. It is important for the candidates to provide the correct details in the application form. Only the candidates who will qualify in the Merit List can proceed for the counselling procedure further. The selection of the applicants is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Once the Merit List releases on the official website of the college, the candidate must go through the details very carefully. The Merit List contains the name of the candidate, application number, course name, candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination, etc. In order to know more about Jhargram College Admission List 2021, keep on reading the article.
Jhargram Raj College Merit List Release 2021
Candidates who want to enter the Jhargram Raj College must go through the dates so that they don’t miss any update regarding admission.
Tentative Admission Schedule for B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com Honours Candidates
|Publication of 1st Merit List||Sept 2021|
|1st phase of admission including payment of the fees (Online)||Sept 2021|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List||Sept 2021|
|2nd phase of admission including payment of the fees (Online)||Sept 2021|
|Publication of 3rd Merit List||Sept 2021|
|3rd phase of admission including payment of the fees (Online)||—|
|Subsequent phases of admission||—|
Steps To Check Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2021
- Visit the official website of the Jhargram Raj College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the Jhargram College Admission List 2021 option on the screen.
- The Merit List can is in the PDF format for the Degrees.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Further, candidates can download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present On Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details written on the Merit List of Jhargram Raj College 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Merit Points/ Scores
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2021
The Jhargram College Merit List 2021 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Jhargram Raj College Admission Procedure 2021
- Check the Merit Lists of qualified candidates which will be published tentatively in the month of June 2021.
- Search out your name in the First Merit Lists.
- If not found, search in the Waiting Merit Lists and wait for the publication of the Second Merit Lists.
- Locate your name in the FIRST MERIT List and click the ‘TAKE ADMISSION’ button.
- Get the print out of the Fees PAY IN SLIP.
- Take the print out of the ADMISSION FORM.
- Get the print out of the Two ANTI-RAGGING FORMS.
- Get the print out of the IDENTITY CARD APPLICATION FORM.
- Deposit money at the AXIS BANK counter (online payment is not permissible) following the AXIS BANK schedule.
- Collect both College Copy and the Students’ Copy of the PAY IN SLIP.
- Get the signature of the Parent on the ADMISSION FORM & ANTI-RAGGING FORM.
- Gather the documents to be produced at the time of verification of the Testimonials.
- Come to the respective Department/Building at JRC on the specified date, at the specified time for the verification of Testimonials & submit ANTI-RAGGING & IDENTITY CARD APPLICATION FORMS.
- Get the documents verified.
- Get your Roll Number on the Students’ copy of the PAY IN SLIP.
- Retain the Students’ copy of the PAY IN SLIP for future reference.
Documents Required For Jhargram Raj College Admission Verification 2021
- Original Money Receipts of the Admission Fee paid (Both College copy and Students’ copy)
- Original Admit card (as age proof) of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination
- Mark-sheet of H.S. or equivalent (10+2) Examination (Original)
- Attested photocopies of above mentioned Admit Card and Marksheet (10+2)
- Character certificate/School leaving certificate (original) from the Head of the Institution, last attended
- Two passport/stamp-size colour photographs pasted on Identity Card Application Form (Do Not Staple or Pin)
- Printout of the Admission Form, with colour photograph (pasted at the designated place)
- Original Caste Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Original Medical Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for Person with Disability)
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.