Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2019: Jhargram Raj College situated in the sub-divisional town of Jhargram offers courses in the streams of Arts, Science and Commerce. The College was the brainchild of the then Maharaja of Jhargram- Late Raja Narasingha Vallabh Bahadur in 1949. Since the last 50 years, the college has been imparting quality education in the fields of arts, science and commerce and has built a reputation for providing a good education. Merit List of Jhargram Raj College 2019-20 Admissions will be released on the official website of the college. The Jhargram College Admission 2019-20 Schedule will be released, Candidates whose name is shortlisted in the Jhargram Raj College merit list 2019 will be eligible to proceed with the admission schedule further. Candidates can check below the pdf of the various courses whose merit list has been published here.
Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Jhargram Raj College will be released in an online mode on the official website of the college. The candidates will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It is important for the candidates must have provided the correct details in the Application Form and it must be made sure that the details provided in the form are valid and correct. The availability of the Merit List will be as per on the announced date as mentioned in the admission schedule of Jhargram Raj College 2019. Only the candidates who will be selected in the Merit List will be able to proceed for the counselling procedure further. The selection of the applicants will be on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Once the Merit List is released on the official website of the college, the candidate must go through the details very carefully. The Merit List will have the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination, rank allotted to the candidate in the Merit List and the procedure to be followed by the candidate after the declaration of the Merit List. It must be noted that if any of the details in the Merit List is found to be invalid or incorrect, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. It will be important to report at the allotted centre along with the copies of the Merit List for the counselling and the seat allotment procedure.
Check Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Jhargram Raj College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Jhargram Raj College 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Jhargram Raj College Merit List 2019
The Jhargram College Merit List 2019-20 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Jhargram Raj College Admission Procedure
- Check the Merit Lists of qualified candidates which will be published tentatively in the month of June 2019.
- Search out your name in the First Merit Lists.
- If not found, search in the Waiting Merit Lists and wait for the publication of the Second Merit Lists.
- Locate your name in FIRST MERIT List and click the ‘TAKE ADMISSION’ button.
- Get the print out of the Fees PAY IN SLIP.
- Get the print out of the ADMISSION FORM.
- Get the print out of the Two ANTI-RAGGING FORMS.
- Get the print out of the IDENTITY CARD APPLICATION FORM.
- Deposit money at the AXIS BANK counter (online payment is not permissible) following AXIS BANK schedule.
- Collect both College Copy and the Students’ Copy of the PAY IN SLIP.
- Get the signature of the Parent on the ADMISSION FORM & ANTI-RAGGING FORM.
- Gather the documents to be produced at the time of verification of the Testimonials.
- Come to the respective Department/Building at JRC on the specified date, at the specified time for the verification of Testimonials & submit ANTI-RAGGING & IDENTITY CARD APPLICATION FORMS.
- Get the documents verified.
- Get your Roll Number on the Students’ copy of the PAY IN SLIP.
- Retain the Students’ copy of the PAY IN SLIP for future reference.
- Start attending classes on and from July 2019.
Jhargram Raj College Fee Structure
|FEES DETAILS||B.A. – HONS.||B.A. – GEN.||B.Sc. – HONS||B.Sc. – GEN.||B.Com. – HONS.||B.Com. – GEN.|
|4.||Library Caution Money||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|5.||Laboratory Caution Money||—||—||30||30||—||—|
|7.||VU Registration Fee(100+40)||140||140||140||140||140||140|
|10.||Students’ AID Fund||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|11.||Common Room Fee||18||18||18||18||18||18|
|12.||ID Card Fee||55||55||55||55||55||55|
|15.||Migration Fee (If applicable)||100||100||100||100||100||100|
Documents Required for Verification
- Original Money Receipts of the Admission Fee paid (Both College copy and Students’ copy).
- Original Admit card (as age proof) of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination.
- Original Mark-sheet of H.S. or equivalent (10+2) Examination.
- Attested photocopies of above mentioned Admit Card and Marksheet (10+2).
- Character certificate/School leaving certificate (original) from the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Two passport/stamp-size colour photographs pasted on Identity Card Application Form (Do Not Staple or Pin).
- Printout of the Admission Form, with colour photograph (pasted at the designated place).
- Original Caste Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Original Medical Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for Person with Disability).