National Testing Agency’s Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) has been going on its pace. The examination, so far, is said to be of moderate difficulty overall, and candidates have varied responses to give. Moreover, the questions from Chemistry were said to be mostly easy; whereas, the questions from the Physics section was mostly difficult. Questions from Mathematics section was more or less easy yet time consuming. Candidates can check some of the questions that were asked in the NTA’s JEE Mains 2019. The questions were gathered from various sources and are mostly memory based. NTA will most likely release the JEE Main Answer Key with question within a few days post the conclusion of JEE Main 2019 Examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In Paper 1, candidates had to attempt 90 questions with 30 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics section. For Paper 2, candidates had to attempt 82 questions, in which, 50 questions were from Mathematics section, 30 questions were from Aptitude section, and 2 question were asked from Drawing section. In this article, candidates can check out some of the questions that appeared in the JEE Main 2019 Examination for 8th, 9th, 10th, 11, and 12th January 2019 both shift 1 and shift 2.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
JEE Main 8th January 2019 Memory Based Questions
8th January 2019 was the first day of JEE Main 2019 and comprised of Paper 2. Paper 2 includes Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test.
Questions from Mathematics section (JEE Main 8th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 2)
Questions from Aptitude section (JEE Main 8th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 2)
- What is the full form of ISRO?
- What is the full form of NASA?
Questions from Drawing section (JEE Main 8th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 2)
- Draw a square with random designs using curved lines and curves
- Create a double sized replica of a given square design
- Design the curtain of a small girl’s room
- Sketch your favorite film actor
- Sketch the scene of people sitting around a bonfire.
- Draw an equilateral triangle with special instructions
- Draw a mirror image of a given design
- Make a design for a men’s shirt
- Sketch the scene of your school with surrounding
JEE Main 9th January 2019 Memory Based Questions
9th January 2019 was the second day of JEE Main 2019 and comprised of Paper 1. Paper 1 includes Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Questions from Mathematics section (JEE Main 9th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 1)
- Determine the Ratio of root mean root
Questions from Physics section (JEE Main 9th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 1)
- Find the Motion of Inertia of the axis which is 3/2 d from the central axis.
- There are 3 planes with three lines of intersection; find the value of lambda such that there are no trivial solutions.
Questions from Chemistry section (JEE Main 9th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 1)
- Basic strength of Amines
- What is the ppm of safe drinking water
- Questions from Freundlich isotherm and lialh4 reduction
- What are the isotopes of H2.
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics numerical.
- Question on chemical bonding, specifically from copper pyrites and Molecular orbital theory.
- Raoult’s law and calculation of Molarity.
- determine the ph on acid and base.
- s block question; stability of carbonates.
- From Spin Chemistry, millimolar was asked.
JEE Main 10th January 2019 Memory Based Questions
10th January 2019 was the second day of JEE Main 2019 and comprised of Paper 1. Paper 1 includes Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Questions from Mathematics section (JEE Main 10th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 1)
- Find the area bounded by the parabolas x=ky^2 and y=kx^2 is 1 square unit. What is the value of k?
- Find the point of intersection of a certain plain and a certain line
Questions from Physics section (JEE Main 10th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 1)
- A capacitor was given, there was 3mm difference between the two and it was divided into 3 columns. k2 and k3 were constant and their value was given. Find equivalent capacitance.
- In the communication system, find the area covered if height of both transmitting and receiving antenna are given.
- What does the breaking stress of a wire depends on?
- Which substance is X Ray tube made up of ?
- A resistance wire of a resistance 18 ohm was bent into an equilateral triangle. Find the resistance between two of its vertices?
- A wavelength of L1 was incident on a YDSE system. It was that a bright fringe was found at an angle of 1/40 rad further another light of wavelength L2 was incident. It was found that the bright fringe again occurs at the same angle if the distance between the slits was 0.01mn, then find the wavelengths. (given that the wavelength lies in the visible region).
- A body was revolving around the earth with a velocity v if it was to escape earth’s field. What will its total kinetic energy on earth be?
- A and B are two bullets fired with velocity 1km/h and 2 km/h. Find the ratio of the maximum range covered by these bullets?
JEE Main 11th January 2019 Memory Based Questions
Questions from Physics section (JEE Main 11th January 2019 Questions) (Paper 1)
- SMH equation X=A sin (nt/90) then find the ration of KE and PE at t=210s.
- A satellite is revolving the earth at height h above the surface (h<<R) then find the increase in velocity which will help it escape the earth’s gravitational field. Initial velocity being u.
- Find the distance when the trajectory is given
- Find the distance from the convex lens.
- Name the structure of DNA in which the base is not found.
- Which hydrate is NaH
- What is amount of Oxygen in cold water
- Which element doesn’t show variable
- PAN is the substance which cause irritation in eyes due to what?