JEE Advanced admit card 2021 will be released on 25th September 2021. Those who will successfully complete the JEE Advanced registration process, will be able to download the admit card. JEE Advanced hall ticket 2021 will be available in an online mode. Candidates have to provide the registration number, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID in order to have the ticket. No candidate will receive JEE Advanced admit card 2021 either through post or email. Do not make mistakes while filling the details otherwise you will face inconvenience. Without Admit Card, no candidate will get permission to enter the exam hall.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
A list of information is available in the admit card that acts as an identity of the students. Keep the admit card till the end of the process. If any discrepancy is found on the admit card then, candidates need to inform the concerned authority before the exam date. Read the article to get a detailed view of the JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 Release Date
Candidates appearing for the JEE Advanced 2021 must be aware of the important dates relating to the events. Check out the admit card dates here.
|JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 Date||25th September 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam||3rd October 2021|
Steps of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 Download
This section will guide a candidate in downloading the admit card without facing any hassle. It is important to be aware of the steps of JEE Advanced Admit Card Download. If any candidate is not comfortable in exercising the online activities then he/she can take help from here. So, check the steps to download JEE Advanced admit card .
- Visit the official website or click on the link available (https://jeeadv.ac.in/)
- Fill the required details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 PDF will appear on the screen.
- Check the details mention in the hall ticket.
- Download & take the printout of it for future reference.
Details In JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2021
The Admit Card of JEE Advanced will have some information related to the examination as well as the candidate. Make sure that the printed information is correct in all aspects. However, the following details shall be available in the JEE Advanced Hall Ticket PDF.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Parents/Guardian
- JEE Main 2021 Roll Number
- JEE Advanced 2021 Roll Number
- Date and Timing of Exam
- IIT Zone
- Centre Code
- Status of Person with Disability
- Photograph of Candidates
- Signature of Candidates
- Name and Address of Allotted Exam Centre
- Signature of Chairman
- Registration Status of JEE Advanced 2021
- Exam Day Guidelines
How To Recover JEE Advanced 2021 Lost/ Forgot Registration Number?
JEE Advanced registration no. is important to download the JEE Advanced Admit Card. The conducting IIT will provide the facility to retrieve the Registration Number. The candidate must click on the link (the link will be updated here as soon as it will be available) and enter his/her JEE Main 2021 roll number and date of birth. Then click on “Display JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Number” to get the same. Hence accordingly the registration no. will appear on the screen.
Things To Carry With JEE Advanced 2021 Hall Ticket
On the day of the examination, the candidates have to carry one of the following along with the admit card. Original photo identity proof such as
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- School or College Id
JEE Advanced Instructions 2021
The exam conducting body also releases various instructions for students who will be appearing for the exam. Follow every single instruction strictly otherwise you may face some consequences. The instructions are as follow:
- Students must reach the examination center at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will get permission to enter or leave the examination hall during the exam.
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Applicants must occupy their seats only.
- Show JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card on the demand of the invigilator in the examination for the purpose of verification.
- Mobile phones, calculators, earphones, or any other electronic devices are completely prohibited inside the examination center.
- The use of only a black ballpoint pen is allowed to mark the answers.
- Using any unfair means will directly result in the cancellation of candidature.
If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments section below.