Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) for the selection of candidates into various Engineering and Non-Engineering polytechnic courses offered at institutes across the state of Jharkhand. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. They will be ranked as per their scores in the entrance test which will enable them to get an admission at various colleges.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The PECE 2018 results will be declared online on the official website two to three weeks from the date of the entrance examination. After the result declaration, all the successful candidates will have to register for the counselling process. The counselling procedure will be conducted offline.
How to View the Results of JCECEB PECE 2018
To view the results, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of JCECEB which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Results’ on the menu bar.
- Select the examination as PECE 2018 from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Roll Number or Application number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Search’ button to check your result.
Criteria for Preparation of Merit Lists
The scores of the candidates in the entrance examination will be considered for preparation of merit lists. Candidates scoring higher will be given an upper rank. In case of a tie i.e two or more candidates scoring the same marks, the following criteria, in the order of preference given below, will be exercised to break the tie.
- Marks scored in the Mathematics section of the entrance exam.
- If the tie persists, marks scored in Physics will be considered. The candidate with Higher marks in physics will be assigned a higher rank.
- If the candidates have scored the same marks in both mathematics and physics, then the one older in age will be given a higher rank.
- If the ages of the candidates are also similar, then the one whose names comes first in Alphabetical order will be assigned a higher rank.
Re-evaluation and Re-checking
There shall be no provision for Re-evaluation of results or Re-checking of question papers if the candidates are not satisfied with their scores. No further request should be made by any candidate regarding that matter. Results once declared will be final.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
After the declaration of results, the counselling procedure is conducted for the allotment of seats to the deserving candidates according to their merit. The counselling procedure is conducted offline. Merit lists will be prepared as per the scores of the candidates in the entrance examination and the candidates will have to visit the venue of counselling according to their ranks in the merit list.
Candidates will have to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 400/-. SC/ST/All female candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/-. The counselling fee has to be submitted through bank Challan/P.O. Challan/Indian Postal Order.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts and queries.