All the candidates wishing to get an admission in the various polytechnic courses in the state of Jharkhand must appear for PECE which is conducted by JCECEB. It is conducted at the state level and the candidates are given admission into the various engineering and non-engineering courses they have opted for based on their performance in the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All the candidates anticipating their appearance in the PECE entrance examination conducted by JCECEB must, first of all, fill the online application form. However, before proceeding they must ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility conditions laid down by the authority.
Important Dates for filling the online Application Form
The following dates must be noted regarding the online Application form. All the application formalities must be completed before the last date.
|Beginning of Online Application process||10/04/2018|
|Last date of Online application process||2nd May 2018|
How to fill the Online Application form
It is a responsibility of the candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form. If at any point found ineligible, their candidature will be cancelled.
JCECE Application Form has been released – Click Here to Apply Now!
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The following documents/details must be kept ready before filling the online application form:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Candidate’s personal, educational and address details.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
The application procedure for JCECEB PECE 2018 shal include the following Steps:
Fill the application form
- visit the official website of JCECEB which is http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘All Online Application Form Submission – 2018’.
- In the next window, click on link of PECE – 2018 and open the Application Form.
- Enter your personal details, Educational details, prefered examination centres, Communication details, Password etc.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’. Before clicking on it, make sure all the details you have entered are correct. If you have to make changes, click on ‘Edit’ button before submitting.
The particulars that you shall have to enter are given below:
- Personal details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Type of Resident of Jharkhand
- Person With Disability (Yes/No)
- Type of Relevant SMQ
- Annual Family Income
- Muslim Minority (Yes/No)
- Aadhar Number
- Choice of Examination Centre: Enter your choices of Examination centre as per your convenience. The examination will be held in the following centres:
Ranchi Hazaribagh Jamshedpur Dhanbad Dumka Chaibasa Bokaro —
- Educational Details
- Name of School Last Studied in
- Name of Board from which the Qualifying examination was appeared
- Roll Number
- Year of Passing
- Percentage of Marks
- Comunication Details
- Mobile Number
Enter a password of your choice. You must note down the password as you will require it every time you log in to the Admission portal.
After submission of the application form, your Application Number will be generated. Keep a record of your Application form and the password you chose as they will be required in all subsequent logins.
Upload scanned Images
Upload scanned images of Photograph, Signature and thumb impression in the format and sizes given below:
|Photograph||JPG||4 kb – 100 kb|
|Signature||JPG||1 kb – 30 kb|
|Thumb Impression||JPG||1 kb – 30 kb|
Payment of the Application fees
After uploading the images successfully, candidates will have to proceed for payment. The category wise application fees are as follows:
|General/BC I/BC II||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/All female candidates||Rs. 325/-|
The application fee has to be paid online using any of the following:
- debit card
- credit card.
Print the confirmation Page
Candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page and retain it for future reference. To print your confirmation page, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of JCECEB which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Online Application for P.E.C.E. – 2018’
- Click on ‘Only Registered Candidates Sign In’
- Log in to your account using your Application number and Password.
- Print the confirmation page. Keep it safe for future reference.
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and queries.