|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is a competitive examination for the selection of candidates into various Engineering and Non-Engineering polytechnic courses offered at institutes across the state of Jharkhand. It is conducted by JCECEB.
JCECEB Polytechnic 2018 Updates
Admit Card for JCECEB Polytechnic 2018 has been released online on 15th May 2018. To download the “JCECEB Polytechnic admit card 2018”- Visit “How to download the admit card” section given below.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) for the selection of candidates into various Engineering and Non-Engineering polytechnic courses offered at institutes across the state of Jharkhand. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. They will be ranked as per their scores in the entrance test which will enable them to get an admission at various colleges.
The admit card will be available for download from the official website of JCECEB which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. As mentioned in the prospectus, the admit card will be available for download four days prior to the date of the examination. The admit card will contain all the basic information regarding the candidate and the examination such as examination centre, venue, Roll number etc.
Candidates must note that admit cards will be available for download online alone. There shall be no provision for receiving it by post or Email/Fax etc.
The scheduled dates for the entrance examination and download of admit card are as follows:
|Download of Admit card begins||15th May 2018|
|Date of the entrance examination||19th May 2018|
How to Download the admit card for JCECEB PECE 2018
The admit card, as already mentioned already, will be available for download online only. When it is released we shall update it on this page and you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link “JCECEB PECE 2018 Admit Card 2018“. It will redirect to the official website.
- Enter your valid login ID and password in the provided space.
- Click on submit and view your admit card.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card. Retain it for future reference.
Information on the Admit Card
The admit card is a very important document and a handy reference to the details regarding the candidate and the examination. It shall contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Scanned Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Name of the examination
- Date of the examination
- Examination centre
- Reservation category
- Roll Number
Important Instructions to be noted regarding the Admit Card
The following are some important points regarding the admit card we thought would help you clear some of your doubts should you have any.
- The Admit card must be retained after the entrance examination as it will be required during the counselling procedure. If lost, there will be no other way to retrieve it as the online window for downloading the admit card will be open only for a specific time after which candidates will not be able to download it. So it is advised that you keep back up copies of the admit card by taking two-three printouts and keep them somewhere safe.
- Candidates must, at all cost, keep a record of their Application number as it will be required to download the admit card. If, for any reason, you do not remember it, then it can be retrieved in the following steps:
- Under the login area for downloading admit card, click on the link “Forgot Application Number”
- Enter details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and security PIN and click on ‘submit’.
- The application number will appear on the screen
- The Admit Card will have to be downloaded online only. There shall be no way of receiving admit card through post or Email/Fax etc.
- If there is any error in the admit card regarding your name, photograph, signature or any other information, please contact the examination authorities immediately.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or queries.