ITEP Application Form 2021: The Online Form of Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) will be released by the University or the Institute who will be offering admission to the 4 years course. National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) is the official authority that has proposed this ITEP course which can be pursued by the candidates with basic eligibility. The aspirant must have passed class 12th and must have secured 50% marks in the exam. The procedure for admission to the course has not been released yet but it will be as per the guidelines of the University or the Institute who will be permitted for offering this course by NCTE.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the ITEP Online Application Forms for this program will be available by the examination conducting body of the Institute and the aspirants who are planning on appearing for this course exam will have to fill-up the form and submit it before the last date. The elaborate details will be provided once the official notification has been released. For more information on ITEP Online Application Form & Course Details 2021 go through the article below.
ITEP Online Application Form Dates 2021
The Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) will release the online application form on the official website. Therefore, the candidates must keep on visiting the same in order to keep updated. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided the official releasing dates of the ITEP Online Form 2021 in the table below. The candidate must fill it before the last date.
|ITEP Online Form Releasing Date||June 2021|
|Last Date To Fill The Form||July 2021|
ITEP Online Application Form 2021
The Online Application Form of (ITEP) Integrated Teacher Education Programme will be released by the University or the Institute who will be permitted to offer this course. Candidates who will be interested in pursuing this course will have to fill up the ITEP Online Application Form and submit it before the last date at the official website (ncte.gov.in) as announced by the examination body of the Institute. The submission of the Application form will be an important part of the ITEP Admission procedure which has to be followed by the candidate. It must be noted that the candidates who will not be submitting the Online form will not be eligible to proceed with the ITEP Application Procedure. Furthermore, it must also be noted that NCTE has invited Applications from Composite Institutions from June till July 2021 for grant of Recognition/Permission to 4 years of Integrated Education Training Programme (ITEP) for the academic session of 2021-2023.
The Online Application Form of ITEP will have the sections which must be filled by the applicant. The Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form must be read very thoroughly and carefully by the candidate who will be applying for the ITEP admission to this course. It is advised that the candidates must go through the Information Brochure so as to avoid any form error while filling up the Application Form. The information that will be entered by the applicant must be valid and correct, any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. These details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission. The final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee.
ITEP Online Application Admission Fees 2021
The institution shall charge only such fee as may be prescribed by the affiliating body or State Government or concerned Universities in accordance with provisions of the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) (Guidelines for the regulation of tuition fees and other fees chargeable by unaided teacher education institutions) Regulations and shall not charge donations, capitation fee, etc. from the students.
How To Fill The Online Application Form Of ITEP 2021
The Application will have to be filled with the details which are valid and correct as these details provided will also be important for the procedure of admission further. Go through the important points regarding the steps of filling the Online Application Form of ITEP 2021.
- The candidate who will be applying for admission to the ITEP Application Course will have to register themselves first by providing the basic details in the Registration section. After the Registration, the applicant will be provided with the Registration details so as to proceed with the ITEP registration form.
- The second procedure will be of the Application Form for which the candidate can proceed only after the successful Registration.
- The details entered in the ITEP Online Application Form must be valid and correct. If the details provided are found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate will not be permitted to proceed for admission. These details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission.
- After providing the details in the ITEP Online Registration Form, the applicant will have to upload the documents such as the photograph and the signature. The documents must be uploaded as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- After providing the details the candidates are advised that they must go through the details provided again so as to check that they have entered the correct information.
- After providing all the details, the candidates will have to pay the ITEP Online Application Fee, the amount of which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. It must be noted by the candidate that the Applications without the payment of the Application fee will not be accepted.
- Once the ITEP Online Application Form will be submitted that candidate will be required to get the printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Details Regarding ITEP Course Online Form 2021
We are providing a few of the basic details of the Integrated Teaching Education Programme (ITEP) for the candidates who will be interested in pursuing and taking admission to the ITEP Course Online Application Form 2021. The proposal of this course has been made by the National Council of Teacher Education. Find a few of the points important for the candidates who will be applying for the exam.
- National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) Teaching has proposed a 4-year program for the candidates who are planning on pursuing their careers in teaching.
- Only those institutes of the Universities who are provided with the Composite Institute status will be able to apply via ITEP Online Form 2021 with the interest of offering this course.
- Integrated Teacher Education Programme will be a 4-year program that will make the aspirants eligible to teach in schools. This program might replace B.Ed and another related course.
- National Council of Teacher Education will be granting permission to the Composite Institutes who will be able to offer this course and invite candidates for ITEP 2021 admission.
- The candidates who have passed their class 12th with 50% marks will be able to apply for this ITEP Course Online Application Form. The selection procedure is not decided yet and it will as per the guidelines of the University which will be conducting the body of the course. The admission can be through the entrance test or on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test.
- It is a newly introduced course so the curriculum of the course is not defined yet and it will be as per the examination conducting guidelines to prepare the curriculum of the course.
Check Other Details Of ITEP Admission
In case of any query related to ITEP Application Form 2021, kindly write to us in the comment section.