ITEP Application Form 2019: The Application Form of Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) will be released by the University or the Institute who will be offering the admission to the 4 years course. National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) has proposed this course which can be pursued by the candidates with the basic eligibility. The aspirant must have passed class 12th and must have secured 50% marks in the exam. The procedure for the admission to the course has not been released yet but it will be as per the guidelines of the University or the Institute who will be permitted for offering this course by NCTE. The Application Forms for this program will be available by the examination conducting body of the Institute and the aspirants who are planning on appearing for this exam will have to fill up the form and submit it before the due date. The elaborate details will be provided once the official notification has been released. For more of the information of ITEP Application Form 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New- As per the Latest Notification released by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), the opening of Portal for ITEP is postponed till the further notice.
National Council of Teacher Education is inviting online Applications from COMPOSITE Institutes from 3rd December 2018 to 31st December 2018 for grant of recognition/permission to 4 years Integrated Teachers Education Programme (ITEP) for the session 2019-2023.
ITEP Application Form Dates 2019
The Application Form to apply for Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) will be released as per the announced dates by the examination conducting body of the Institute or University who will be granted with the permission of offering this course of 4 years. The aspirants who will plan on pursuing this course will have to keep visiting the website of the examination conducting Institute so as not to miss any of the important events. The availability of the Application will be as per the guidelines and they can be available in an online mode or in an offline mode. We will make the important dates available here as soon as they are released by the examination conducting body.
ITEP Application Form 2019
The Application Form of Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) will be released by the University or the Institute who will be permitted to offer this course. Candidates who will be interested in pursuing this course will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date as announced by the examination body of the Institute. The submission of the Application form will be an important part of the Admission procedure which has to be followed by the candidate. It must be noted that the candidates who will not be submitting the Application form will not be eligible to proceed with the Application Procedure. It must be noted that NCTE has invited Applications from Composite Institutions from 3rd December 2018 to 31st December 2018 for grant of Recognition/Permission to 4 years of Integrated Education Training Programme (ITEP) for the academic session of 2019-2023.
The Application Form will have the sections which must be filled by the applicant. The Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form must be read very thoroughly and carefully by the candidate who will be applying for the admission to this course. It is advised that the candidates must go through the Information Brochure so as to avoid any form error while filling up the Application Form. The information that will be entered by the applicant must be valid and correct, any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. As these details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission. The final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee.
Admission Fees: The institution shall charge only such fee as may be prescribed by the affiliating body or State Government or concerned Universities in accordance with provisions of the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) (Guidelines for regulation of tuition fees and other fees chargeable by unaided teacher education institutions) Regulations, 2002 and shall not charge donations, capitation fee, etc. from the students.
Steps to Fill ITEP Online Application Form 2019
The Application will have to be filled with the details which are valid and correct as these details provided will also be important for the procedure of admission further. Go through the important points regarding the steps of filling the Application Form.
- The candidate who will be applying for the admission to the course will have to register themselves first by providing the basic details in the Registration section. After the Registration, the applicant will be provided with the Registration details so to proceed with the Application form.
- The second procedure will be of the Application Form for which the candidate can proceed only after the successful Registration.
- The details entered in the Application form must be valid and correct. If the details provided are found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate will not be permitted to proceed for the admission. These details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission.
- After providing the details in the Application Form, the applicant will have to upload the documents such as the photograph and the signature. The documents must be uploaded as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- After providing the details the candidates are advised that they must go through the details provided again so to check that they have entered the correct information.
- After providing all the details, the candidates will have to pay the Application Fee, the amount of which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. It must be noted by the candidate that the Applications without the payment of the Application fee will not be accepted.
- Once the Application will be submitted that candidate will be required to get the printout of the confirmation page for the future references.
Details Regarding ITEP 2019
We are providing few of the basic details of the Integrated Teaching Education Programme (ITEP) for the candidates who will be interested in pursuing and taking admission to the course. The proposal of this course has been made by National Council of Teacher Education. Find a few of the points important for the candidates who will be applying for the exam.
- National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) Teaching has proposed a 4 year programme for the candidates who are planning on pursuing their career in teaching.
- Only those Institutes or the Universities who are provided with the Composite Institute status will be able to apply with the interest of offering this course.
- Integrated Teacher Education Programme will be a 4 year programme which will make the aspirants eligible to teach in schools. This programme might replace B.Ed and another related course.
- National Council of Teacher Education will be granting permission to the Composite Institutes who will be able to offer this course and invite candidates for the admission.
- The candidates who have passed their class 12th with 50% marks will be able to apply for this programme. The selection procedure is not decided yet and it will as per the guidelines of the University which will be conducting body of the course. The admission can be through the entrance test or on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test.
- It is a newly introduced course so the curriculum of the course is not defined yet and it will be as per the examination conducting guidelines to prepare the curriculum of the course.